Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,491 members, 7,843,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (3944 Views)

NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel / Merry Christmas To Our Armed Forces And Our Brave Men And Women In Uniform. PICS / US Recent Millitary Operation In Nigeria And It's Implications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by PaNnamdi: 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2021

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by DoctorDree(m): 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hmmmm....We are watching
Re: . by PaNnamdi: 11:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nigeria is rapidly turning into Afghanistan

1 Like

Re: . by FarahAideed: 11:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
The American Democrat Party is the sponsor of all these nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by StarFist(m): 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
We dey gidigba.. nothing dey kpaa

2 Likes

Re: . by Fejoku: 12:15am On Aug 14, 2021
PaNnamdi:
As u can see,the Taliban is achieving rapid success and conquest in Afghanistan.13 of 34 main Afghan Provinces and fallen with dozens of more other towns and villages under their control.A governor office was attacked as he fled from a major Taliban offensive in his city.

This is the bitter reality staring glaringly at Nigeria and it would soon happen if these evil men continue to rule Nigeria and hold power.

With bandits,bokoharam iswap holding large areas of Nigeria to ransom and cashing out from daily ransom payments while the government of bullhari and his cabals continue to place politics,it would just be a matter of time before these criminals grow more bolder and overrun the Nigerian millitary capturing states capitals and major cities while the Nigerian government continue dishing out lies and denial.

The USA isn't going to get involved if this scenerio happens.as you can see,American had pulled out its troops from Afghanistan,and I don't think America would intervene if the combined forces of bokoharam,bandits,iswap start overruning the 36 Nigeria states.
Fear not, Biafran territory cannot be overrun by terrorists. We are forever vigilant.

8 Likes

Re: . by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:38am On Aug 14, 2021
We wouldn’t need the US to intervene by way of boots on the ground! Don’t know about other ethnicities in the south and middle-belt, but all Igbos/IPOB/dot-in-circle would need from the US are help with weapons and logistics.....we will do the rest!

13 Likes

Re: . by unclemaths(m): 12:48am On Aug 14, 2021
A word is enough for the wise. The future really looks gloomy.

3 Likes

Re: . by realstars: 12:57am On Aug 14, 2021
Every Nation With Theire Own Wound, All Are Looking For Cure.
Re: . by philo04(m): 1:26am On Aug 14, 2021
FarahAideed:
yes the USA are also behind boko Haram weryson

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by eejo(m): 1:28am On Aug 14, 2021
PaNnamdi:
As u can see,the Taliban is achieving rapid success and conquest in Afghanistan.13 of 34 main Afghan Provinces and fallen with dozens of more other towns and villages under their control.A governor office was attacked as he fled from a major Taliban offensive in his city.

This is the bitter reality staring glaringly at Nigeria and it would soon happen if these evil men continue to rule Nigeria and hold power. Next time read your History books before coming online to type irrelevant post. America is known for chaos and they don't have good military knowledge. Look at Iraq ��, Libya ��, Syria ��, Afghanistan ��, all these shows USA failures. Nigeria cannot be overrun by any group. Lastly, Karma is happening to America and I pity them when Jihadist will have their revenge.

With bandits,bokoharam iswap holding large areas of Nigeria to ransom and cashing out from daily ransom payments while the government of bullhari and his cabals continue to place politics,it would just be a matter of time before these criminals grow more bolder and overrun the Nigerian millitary capturing states capitals and major cities while the Nigerian government continue dishing out lies and denial.

The USA isn't going to get involved if this scenerio happens.as you can see,American had pulled out its troops from Afghanistan,and I don't think America would intervene if the combined forces of bokoharam,bandits,iswap start overruning the 36 Nigeria states.
Re: . by Perfectbeing(m): 5:52am On Aug 14, 2021
FarahAideed:
So in the US, the Democrats are all bad and no good while the Republicans are all good and no bad? undecided

3 Likes

Re: . by Daniel058(m): 7:03am On Aug 14, 2021
Islamic Terrorists , men that are doing what Koran teaches.
Re: . by Ballack1(m): 7:06am On Aug 14, 2021
Do you think Taliban will be able to control provinces captured so far?
If care is not taken ,civil war is inevitable in Afghanistan
Re: . by naijainform: 7:11am On Aug 14, 2021
They only over run the north not the 36 states

2 Likes

Re: . by Elmaaq: 8:59am On Aug 14, 2021
naijainform:
They only over run the north not the 36 states
i suggest you search for the video of a former CBN governor speaking on Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: . by Elmaaq: 9:01am On Aug 14, 2021
Ballack1:
Do you think Taliban will be able to control provinces captured so far?
If care is not taken ,civil war is inevitable in Afghanistan
this has gone beyond thinking

In one month they'd have taken the country
My worry is how did they pull it off? What has the us army been doing? They have troops in the country and in the region why didn't they stop it besides All their intelligence and they didn't see this coming?
Something doesn't add up ....
Re: . by PedroEastman: 9:13am On Aug 14, 2021
Elmaaq:

My worry is how did they pull it off? What has the us army been doing? They have troops in the country and in the region why didn't they stop it besides All their intelligence and they didn't see this coming?

Even God can’t save who doesn’t want to be saved.

90% of head-slammers Love what is going on. Even the ones that died once supported it. So leave the US out of it

9 Likes

Re: . by Norwichsailor(m): 9:18am On Aug 14, 2021
Elmaaq:

No American forces are left in Afghanistan. Thus giving taliban the impetus they need. They're not even agreeing to a cease fire and given the circumstances USA troops left I doubt the USA will be interested. Trust me of three world powers USA is the lesser evil

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Masterkernel1: 9:38am On Aug 14, 2021
FarahAideed:

So... who’s sponsoring Nigeria’s own?
Re: . by FarahAideed: 9:45am On Aug 14, 2021
Masterkernel1:

El Buha

4 Likes

Re: . by NoSentiment: 9:52am On Aug 14, 2021
PaNnamdi:

This is the bitter reality staring glaringly at Nigeria and it would soon happen if these evil men continue to rule Nigeria and hold power.

The issue of Taliban has nothing to do with Nigeria. If you want to vent ur anger against politicians and muslims or Islam you can come out and do it directly and millions are out here to counteract u thereon.

As for the Taliban, what would be ur response if SARS officers accused ur father and mother of hiding a criminal who attacked their headquarters and as a result they unilaterally without any proof invade ur papa and mama's house, killed and raped ur sisters? Would you sides with the SARS officers or your pitiable father and mother? This is the case of the Taliban and America. If this is not true, tell me one act of terrorism committed by the Talibans?

4 Likes

Re: . by PaNnamdi: 10:09am On Aug 14, 2021
StarFist:
We dey gidigba.. nothing dey kpaa
Na so
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by PaNnamdi: 10:19am On Aug 14, 2021
NoSentiment:

The issue of Taliban has nothing to do with Nigeria. If you want to vent ur anger against politicians and muslims or Islam you can come out and do it directly and millions are out here to counteract u thereon.

As for the Taliban, what would be ur response if SARS officers accused ur father and mother of hiding a criminal who attacked their headquarters and as a result they unilaterally without any proof invade ur papa and mama's house, killed and raped ur sisters? Would you sides with the SARS officers or your pitiable father and mother? This is the case of the Taliban and America. If this is not true, tell me one act of terrorism committed by the Talibans?
U should be ashamed of yourself angry
Look at you defending the taliban.in fact,am now seeing the reason the USA pulled out from Afghanistan and let Muslims fanatics like you Bleep yourselfs.

You hate western education and u are currently using Western education amenities,even Saudi Arabia cancelled Mecca trips due to covid-19,i wonder if there wasn't vaccines which originated from the forbidden western education and philosophers u guys so much hate,you people would even have a hope of going to Mecca again or visit Saudi Arabia.

infact if I were Joe biden I would cut off all forms of western education services to Afghanistan for 2 years,no access to modern health amenities ,cars,electronics,television radios education for both male and female and lots more infact anything that has the root of western education,let's see how u Muslim fanatics and supporters would cope since you people want to go back to the 12 century way of life, Biden should just allow you guys to go back in peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by beejaay: 10:20am On Aug 14, 2021
NoSentiment:

See them, supporters of taliban..
Re: . by PaNnamdi: 10:27am On Aug 14, 2021
Elmaaq:

Asking the USA to help Afghanistan defeat the Taliban,is like asking America to help northern Nigeria fulanis to defeat bokoharam.and u know how such a mission would be so so so sabotaged

America did the right thing,if they like Taliban and their supporters can have a free day,burn down all hospitals schools and libraries,female pads and electronics.

I don't think the USA give a fvck anymore.
Re: . by PaNnamdi: 10:30am On Aug 14, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Arab money grin grin

2 Likes

Re: . by juman(m): 10:49am On Aug 14, 2021
Biden moving out of afghanistan is good idea.
America wasted too much money on that.

But international community will be forced to do something.
Taliban cannot be allowed to kill the people as they wish.

Taliban should be forced to talk with the government.
Re: . by Ballack1(m): 11:10am On Aug 14, 2021
[quote author=Elmaaq post=104774234] this has gone beyond thinking

US intentionally abandon Afghan,Havr you seen Taliban attacking foreign troops?
Re: . by Dalil8: 11:12am On Aug 14, 2021
16 provinces captured.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Masterkernel1: 11:16am On Aug 14, 2021
PaNnamdi:

Arab money grin grin

Pa... unfortunately, it’s the North. On a faithful day, it the chicken will come home to roast.
Re: . by NoSentiment: 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
beejaay:

See them, supporters of taliban..

Yes, say it loud and clear, I am a supporter of the Taliban and I am proud of that. If shameless and immoral Nigerian xtians can support the terrorists state of America and assert that loud and clear, why shouldn't I support my Taliban brothers and sisters?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Nigeria-US Lawyer Explain Bola Tinubu's Chicago Drug Case. / Kaduna Nzeogwu Hero Or Villian! / Bapapupa Salutes Ben Akabueze:: Best Budget Planner In The Land.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.