Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) (59074 Views)

Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. / Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About / Fans Slam B-Red For Claiming To Be A "Poor" Boy Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by Stanleyq: 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
Is Rihanna not living? Lets go and ask her directly naa, if she is an igbo, ehee, and so what? If she is not, and so what? What do we gain? Tribalism will never allow 9ja to be one, some pple are now jealous of her being an igbo, if they said, she is a nigerian, we all will be one then, even when we know we
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by emonis88: 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

Keep quiet. That story was unverified.

I told Seun not to put it out without investigation.
God punish ur mouth! What of d verified ones that were deleted nko?
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by QuotaSystem: 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
onuman:

I don’t need to ask anyone about what happened during the civil war. I witnessed the war from beginning to end.

Start another civil war against the Igbo today, in one year, you parasites in Nigeria must have been sent packing from wherever you now live in Nigeria. You think that falsely claiming you are Ijaw on NL is it. Ignoramus.

The circumstances that prevailed before and during the last civil war have changed.

What exactly? grin

A better beerfran military? New foreign allies? What? cheesy

Isn't it Nigeria that's been acquiring more allies, weapons & equipment suppliers while ipob have been kicking the UK, Kenya,"Ambazonia" etc? Lol.

Don't be unprepared and foolish again.
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by driand(m): 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
Captain8:
rehana say she is not igbo, shame nor dey catch una?
who cares where she's from or who she is,... I'm bothered about ur hate for a tribe far superior to u and ur kind... Don't die this way bro...
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by QuotaSystem: 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
meobizy:
Nairaland no send; them go post fake news then release the fact check later. They dare not try it where political news is involved because the Twitter example keeps that man awake at night.

Come and collect your blank cheque grin
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by Captain8(m): 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
driand:
who cares where she's from or who she is,... I'm bothered about ur hate for a tribe far superior to u and ur kind... Don't die this way bro...
superior tribe my foot....... a tribe that is always crying and begging relationship everywhere.....

7 Likes

Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by OmoEpe(m): 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
nob0dy:

And in what ways has the false hood affected you that you had to be this Petty over something as inconsequential as this?

It isn't me it is affecting it is all Nigerian to be tagged as liars together for the deceptive attitude of some senseless miscreants which is as a result of the Acute inferiority complex syndrome you the dots suffers from
Your stupid lies passes all of us off as Liars
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by OmoEpe(m): 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
driand:

Having to constantly have the need to remind others of your supposed superiority is a confirmation of your inferiority complex

3 Likes

Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by Emyogalanya: 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
Newton85:
It's very glaring that Rihanna never granted such spurious interview that her mother told her she's Igbo. No source, no link, the only thing one could read in the fake article is just some "in a recent interview" nonsense. No mention of when and where this interview happened, and no mention of who Rihanna granted such interview. Only ragtag Nigerian blogs and some incompetent media outlets disseminated the fake news. We know the people who lied against Rihanna claiming to be Igbo, they only wanted to use her to chestbeat and brag about their ethnic group. They've even done it a number of times to their own Chimamanda Adichie. It's their modus operandi, we sabi them.
interview? My dear it was a post
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by akdjr(m): 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
According to bible, after God destroyed the world with flood only Noah and his family survived, if this story is true, then we are all from Azerbaijan. I am planning to go to their embassy next week
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by Newton85: 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
Emyogalanya:
interview? My dear it was a post
Which post? You mean Rihanna posted such thing. Please sir, show me the post.

1 Like

Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by Emyogalanya: 2:41am On Aug 15, 2021
Newton85:
Which post? You mean Rihanna posted such thing. Please sir, show me the post.
my friend take your insecure hatred out of igbo life
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by Newton85: 6:29am On Aug 15, 2021
Emyogalanya:
my friend take your insecure hatred out of igbo life
Stop crying and just show me where Rihanna made such post, bunch of bloody liars and fake news merchants.
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by BluntCrazeMan: 7:04am On Aug 16, 2021
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by BluntCrazeMan: 7:06am On Aug 16, 2021
Monogamy:
Interesting to know

This should also grace FP to counter the first thread
Dot.
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by BluntCrazeMan: 7:08am On Aug 16, 2021
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by driand(m): 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
OmoEpe:

Having to constantly have the need to remind others of your supposed superiority is a confirmation of your inferiority complex
Any kind who alz has to say "I'M KING" is no true king,.... Granted!

But if u ever forget that every aspect of ur life is determined by the Igbos on a daily, then you'll be reminded...
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by OmoEpe(m): 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
driand:
Any kind who alz has to say "I'M KING" is no true king,.... Granted!

But if u ever forget that every aspect of ur life is determined by the Igbos on a daily, then you'll be reminded...

Deluded clown.

2 Likes

Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by driand(m): 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
OmoEpe:

Deluded clown.
IDIOT!
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by Chichiamaka92: 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
Greenerie:
ITS BEYONCE WHOS ANCESTOR WAS AN IGBO NIGERIAN SLAVE.A FEMALE SLAVE.ITS OBVIOUS COS SHE GOT THOSE IGBO TRAITS PASSED DOWN TO HER. SHE IS A VERY BEAUTIFUL,INDUSTRIOUS AND SO HARDWORKING.MINDS HER BUSINESS AND FACE HER CAREER TO MAKE MORE MONEY.

Which Igbo traits biko? That woman has always been showcasing the Yoruba culture more than Igbo. So it’s more than likely she has Yoruba ancestry.
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by Chichiamaka92: 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
How embarrassing! Igbos need to stop being so quick to claim everybody biko. Not everyone is going to have Igbo ancestry and that’s more than ok.
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by Greenerie(f): 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
Truth,her ancestor is a female Igbo slave.she showcase Yoruba culture because she join marine spirit society,she showcase yemoja...Yoruba has water areas so marine (yemoja) worship,
is very popular there.
Chichiamaka92:

Which Igbo traits biko? That woman has always been showcasing the Yoruba culture more than Igbo. So it’s more than likely she has Yoruba ancestry.
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by Chichiamaka92: 1:41am On Oct 27, 2021
Greenerie:
Truth,her ancestor is a female Igbo slave.she showcase Yoruba culture because she join marine spirit society,she showcase yemoja...Yoruba has water areas so marine (yemoja) worship,
is very popular there.

Oh ok. Where did she say her ancestor was a igbo slave?
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by Chichiamaka92: 6:48am On Nov 29, 2021
[quote author=Greenerie post=107061491]Truth,her ancestor is a female Igbo slave.she showcase Yoruba culture because she join marine spirit society,she showcase yemoja...Yoruba has water areas so marine (yemoja) worship,
is very popular there. [/quote

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata / Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS] / BBNaija's Gifty Shares Bedroom Underwear Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.