Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) (59072 Views)

Pictures Of Rihanna And Mum Then And Now. / Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About / Fans Slam B-Red For Claiming To Be A "Poor" Boy Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by Captain8(m): 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
kollinz1234:
I actually thought I was talking to an adult
mumu you dont know anything....

where was ojukwu the igbo leader during the war?

who surrender the biafra?

you dont know anything..... ojukwu and igbos only claimed the glory of biafra war as if they participate in the war

1 Like

Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by OmoEpe(m): 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
nob0dy:
Damn OP, I am shocked you have to carry out a fact check on this. To what end exactly, I suspect envy.

Envy? Can one envy falsehood? Something untrue?

Abeg rest

2 Likes

Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by Captain8(m): 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
LionTiger:

Like your heart is failing! Ododuwa yet to arrive and your BP is rising. I heard middle belt. and Niger delta will soon join. Jeje o! High tension is near by!!!
Lol
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by webizone(m): 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
Captain8:
rehana said she is not igbo...... u nor dey shame?

Oga, I am not quoting you because I support the narrative of Rihanna being Igbo or not. I am quoting you because you said everyone should chase out all the Igbo from Africa. So I said, oya, you now have a chance. Do it.
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
My Igbo people won't like this news grin

1 Like

Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by Captain8(m): 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
webizone:

Oga, I am not quoting you because I support the narrative of Rihanna being Igbo or not. I am quoting you because you said everyone should chase out all the Igbo from Africa. So I said, oya, you now have a chance. Do it.
oya nor vex... am sorry.... just they ipob are disgracing we the southerns

1 Like

Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by einsteine(m): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
nob0dy:
Damn OP, I am shocked you have to carry out a fact check on this. To what end exactly, I suspect envy.

But you were not shocked earlier when the fake news was posted?

It is serious inferiority complex that makes a very West African tribe to claim to be Jews and to seek to attach and claim people who don't claim them. Is there something missing with Igbos that they have to look around for unnecessary ways to say "Igbo Amaka"?

1 Like

Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by Poleski: 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
Nigerians love to falsify stuff for no genuine reason!
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by Faiththatworks(m): 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
Boudiccao:

Stop spewing this nonesense and ignorance because you are obsessed with rewriting igbo history.
Igbo people have never been conquered nor carried away by anybody rather Igbos captured and sold themselves.
Igbos sold Igbos and Igbo groups largely participated in Slavery. Go through some parts of Igboland today and you will relics of transatlantic slave trade

As much as it is not expressed everytime or taught in schools, the truth is that Igbos sold themselves just like other Nigerians and Africans ,period.
There are descendants of all West Africa tribes in the diaspora not just Igbos, the only difference is that the ones of Igbos descent always choose to publicly identify with Igbos.

Can you mention three famous igbo slave traders,and I will agree with you.
Mention one igbo family whose wealth can be traced to the transatlantic slave trade and I will agree with your statement.
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by Johel(m): 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
Captain8:
ipob has made Igbo a disgraced to the africa race......

its time all africans gather and evicted this igbo people out of africa soil........
they making africa looking inferior......

Stupidity is in your DNA
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
grin knew it was a lie.

1 Like

Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by Captain8(m): 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2021
Johel:

Stupidity is in your DNA
rehana has rejected been igbo.... u nor shame?
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by kollinz1234(m): 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2021
Captain8:
mumu you dont know anything....

where was ojukwu the igbo leader during the war?

who surrender the biafra?

you dont know anything..... ojukwu and igbos only claimed the glory of biafra war as if they participate in the war
yeah keep the rants coming
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
Obalatule:
There is nothing special about it because its not your lineage grin grin

If she had claimed your lineage you for no remember inferiority complex cheesy
You are a dumbass a confirmed dumbass! Now that she is from your linage go to bank and use it to collect money....Mumu people everywhere.
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by Johel(m): 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
Captain8:
rehana has rejected been igbo.... u nor shame?

Clearly,stupidity is in your DNA...Your parents must be ashamed of you,but that's if your parents aren't stupid also.
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by LegalWolf: 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
[s]
PrinceOfLagos:
Stupid thread as this shouldn't grace the front page

Imagine what someone a woman carried for 9 months came up with this early morning , and mama wey born you go think sey she born better pikin.

Pulse news ko, Pulse mews ni.
[/s]

If they hadn’t corrected this, the falsehood would live on in perpetuity. Now they have, you’re still blaming them but not the purveyors of untruth. What the heck is wrong with you people?

1 Like

Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by Captain8(m): 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
Johel:

Clearly,stupidity is in your DNA...Your parents must be ashamed of you,but that's if your parents aren't stupid also.
ipob dey disgraced us with this their inferiority style of claiming people

4 Likes

Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by Obalatule: 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
[s]
goslowgoslow:

You are a dumbass a confirmed dumbass! Now that she is from your linage go to bank and use it to collect money....Mumu people everywhere.
[/s] Hopeless miff......Now that she is not from your tribe go to the bank and use it to collect money

Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by Captain8(m): 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
kollinz1234:
yeah keep the rants coming
now..thank me for teaching you history
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by IJOBA11: 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
Paretomaster1:

That's a statement of fact not insult....
OK NOW EXPLAIN THAT TO THE MODS cool
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by adelaja70(m): 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
sammyj:
The question going through my mind right now is how these claims will liberate Nigeria from the grip of our demonic rulers.
So na fake news go liberate Nigeria.. Where you keep your fake brain?

1 Like

Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by Captain8(m): 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
onuman:

Con artist. You claim to be Ijaw, from Warri, but you are not what you claim.

All your NL comments are typical of parasites.
guy. ask your elders well let them tell you what really happened during that war.....
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by kamalbob(m): 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2021
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by Johel(m): 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2021
Captain8:
ipob dey disgraced us with this their inferiority style of claiming people

Your younger ones are growing In wisdom but u choose to grow in foolishness...your failed family couldn't even give you proper education...what a shame on you simp...I hope you know hushpuppi is Yoruba and Aba kyari is Hausa...Two thieves that disgraced Nigeria globally in recent time...F**L.
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by Boudiccao: 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2021
Faiththatworks:

Can you mention three famous igbo slave traders,and I will agree with you.
Mention one igbo family whose wealth can be traced to the transatlantic slave trade and I will agree with your statement.

LMAO, I am not begging you to agree with my factual statement. You prefer to deliberately disagree with it because it doesn't go down well with your history revisionism and unfounded notions of Igbos.

Sorry, the fact remains that all West African groups not just Igbos have their descendants littered all over the diaspora and Igbos actively participated in slave trade business.
The Aro and Bende Igbos slave traders and head hunters, including the famous slave market in Abia state, is a good area to start your investigations.
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by ikenna44: 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2021
Your father is a waste of sperm... Not you oo... Your father!

Captain8:

its time all africans gather and evicted this igbo people out of africa soil........
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
Kirchoffs:
You are a wanted criminal thief.....you will meet your Waterloo very soon . To everyone reading this....this moniker here is a thief and a scammer and he has several monikers here on NL which he has used to defraud alot of people

You no get sense
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by Captain8(m): 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
od501:

See mumu tok. Reverse is actually the case, northerners with their Fulani cousins have made Africa look like a Nazi killing camp. You guys are a disease that needs to be irradicated from this earth.

You thing Buhari is doing you a favour? Don't worry, it is just a matter of time before you realise that he just made you an endangered spacie. Foolish bloodsucking race!!
buhari and kanu are both terrorist leaders..... they are both criminals.....

fulanigbo tribe must be evicted from this nigeria....
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by marod(m): 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
cheesy grin grin

Yelobam moozelemz are always jealous of the great DOT Republic.
This your spelling and pronunciation error only exposes your disability and illiteracy. How is this supposed to be derogatory?
Re: Quote Of Rihanna Claiming To Be Igbo (Fact Check) by joe120120(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
Captain8:

Thunder will not spear some ingredients

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Attends An Event In Bra (Photos) / Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata / Chidinma And Korede Bello Performing On Altar Of Church [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.