Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits (39832 Views)

Edo Govt Mourns 11 Travellers Killed In Benin-Lagos Expressway Accident / Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing / Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Killed In Jos By Gunmen (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by Angelfrost(m): 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
Vickyvice:
John Travolta philosophy in movie sword fish comes to mind..... If they take down a church, we take ten if they execute an American, we nuke an entire city. Our goal is to make terrorism so costly that none wants to attack an American"" buhari will not want to hear this

You can't expect a leader to take action against people he is quite sympathetic towards...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by FengChui(m): 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
MyMouth:
Am still confused. Where they going to bassa or where? Because unless they were going to bassa, they had no business passing through gada biu from bauchi. There is bauchi road, ungwen rogo or bauchi ring road for them to pass, what took them to gada biu knowing fully well what has been happening along that axis these past weeks? Anyway, most times na innocent people dey fall victim to the aftermath of these crisis

You fit pass Gada Biu, pass through Dong, pass Low Cost, burst out for Miango junction. If you take that route, it's faster and you'll avoid the traffic at Gada Biu-Polo, for Plateau State hospital and the one at Old Airport.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by naijadrivablog: 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
More Nigerians now travel by air, no matter the cost due to insecurity.

Rich Nigerians now make it mandatory to travel by air. Their cars can travel ahead and wait for them at their destinations before they arrive.

Sad.

5 Likes

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by isaiahethan: 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
AntiBMC:
That's the kind of news we hear all the time. Yet, all the security agents are in the South East.

Useless security agents, together with the Useless people supporting them online

4 Likes

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by PastorFire: 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
They went through a community still mourning their dead and was billed to undertake mass burial today but the locals got suspicious of their movement being Hausa Fulani and attacked them.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by ComrdDRS1: 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
AuntRose:

Don't be confused, I said something here few days ago that the Fulanis are putting the lives of other muslims in danger and it is playing out now.

Fulanis attacked Miango days back but non of them visited the area now that the table has turned they are all showing sympathy. Nobody, I repeat nobody can monopolize violence.
You are right..... It will reach everybody

2 Likes

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by tonysunkan: 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
THIS IS GRUESOME
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by OnyeOgboni: 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
Oh

1 Like

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by staneless(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
bigpriik:
All roads in the country is now a death trap I thought they have left plateau state for benue,now they are back there with full force, "one Nigeria forever " Nigeria go better,fulanis jihadist will change one day and Nigeria will be paradise let's live together Igbos are our greatest enemies we the great langtan mafia will join the Fulani army of the great Nigerian army to wipe them out they want to destroy a peaceful country.

May God punish you and your generations yet unborn...
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by Jolomenas: 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2021
4four:
Which one be arm gangs again? Call a spade a spade, pls call them who they are "Fulani herdsmen terrorists"
You don’t know you are stupid abi?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by PastorFire: 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2021
jumpandpas:

Lol.
You're now blaming them for passing the route of their choice and fail to blame your government for not protecting her citizens.
Oga, today was billed for mass burial for the Bassa people killed and the victims intended taking that route. The community is very angry at the moment and while i hold no brief for anyone, the locals are very suspicious of any Hausa-Fulani extraction they see around their community.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by PastorFire: 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
IJOBA11:
ADADIKE ESN UNKNOWN GUNMEN DON ENTER JOS O

NNAMDI COWNU IS THE CULPRIT
It is not unknown gunmen. The locals went on reprisal.

4 Likes

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by Elsueno: 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
Racoon:
Fulani have been killing Jos indigenes especially in Riyom, Jos-North but nobody said anything.Now the people have started retaliating then everyone is talking.

Don't be a hypocrite, killer headsmen aside, the Jos crisis was started by Christians killing Muslims.......then the Muslims retaliated....as dat wasn't enough d Christians militia attacked Fulani settlement outside the town, killing their little kids & women...and that's when the Fulanis got into the mix.

Make u no lie, all though, I was a kid at that time, I can vividly remember what happened...no side is innocent for that Jos crisis

4 Likes

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by AvengerAngel(m): 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
Elsueno:

Don't be a hypocrite, killer headsmen aside, the Jos crisis was started by Christians killing Muslims.......then the Muslims retaliated....as dat wasn't enough d Christians militia attacked Fulani settlement outside the town, killing their little kids & women...and that's when the Fulanis got into the mix.

Make u no lie, all though, I was a kid at that time, I can vividly remember what happened...no side is innocent for that Jos crisis

Calculate the level of stupidity it took you to write what you just posted here.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
People we will forgive

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by Rajiokazaki(m): 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
Oga, I don't trust your story sir . Bauchi to Jos is not a lonely road, one of the busies Corridors in Northern Nigeria .
Tell us another story
Whobedatte:
Reminds me of Ramadan when I passed through Bauchi to Jos
Tfare was just N800- N1k and went with some luggage so I had to pay for full load
Myself and the driver were inside the car and I opened my eyes till I got to Jos
I never slept or dozed though journey was just less an hour , very lonely road and trust me no checkpoint at all till we got to bauchi- Jos boundary .
Minutes after , we got to Unijos and finally pankshin, old stadium before my mind rested .
Travelling by road in Nigeria of today is perilous
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by blahc007: 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2021
MyMouth:
Am still confused. Where they going to bassa or where? Because unless they were going to bassa, they had no business passing through gada biu from bauchi. There is bauchi road, ungwen rogo or bauchi ring road for them to pass, what took them to gada biu knowing fully well what has been happening along that axis these past weeks? Anyway, most times na innocent people dey fall victim to the aftermath of these crisis
They said this travellers had guns on them. niggas waiting to go for Mass burial of there massacred brothers attacked them, believing that they travelers are Fulani guys going to carry out another attack on mourners at the burial site.

4 Likes

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by 7mentrouble(m): 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
Security failure in the country. Federation has been compromised. Truth has no value in our country anymore. Inside division their are divisions .
No love no respect no value . Their was truly a country.
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by Rajiokazaki(m): 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
Baba, Nawa o, from Bauchi , trying to avoid Traffic, and using that route?.
Na fly the person go fly from Bauchi Junction to Faringada Junction be that now.
FengChui:

You fit pass Gada Biu, pass through Dong, pass Low Cost, burst out for Miango junction. If you take that route, it's faster and you'll avoid the traffic at Gada Biu-Polo, for Plateau State hospital and the one at Old Airport.

6 Likes

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by blahc007: 8:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
slivertongue:
this story seem not to connect. bauchi and gada biu ain't on the same lane
This was the question they failed to answer, that led to their massacre...
Boys are angry....oboy the scene was bloody

5 Likes

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by dakom92(m): 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
Recalled that Fulanis attacked and killed people recently in miango, today they went for the burial on their way back they saw these set of Fulanis in bus saying they are going to Ondo from Bauchi...the youths were sad, and attacked and killed them With stones

4 Likes

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by Rajiokazaki(m): 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
The story no just add up abeg. Why them go use that road, from where to where now?.
MyMouth:

3 Likes

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by tolguy(m): 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
Racoon:
Fulani have been killing Jos indigenes especially in Riyom, Jos-North but nobody said anything.Now the people have started retaliating then everyone is talking.
jos indigenes are lazy terrorists they can face herdsmen instead they block road ti kill innocent travellers, if you support this barbaric act may you fall victim

2 Likes

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by prof12(m): 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
Pls nothing like Bandits. These are Plateau youths that have been trying to destabilise the peace enjoy on the plateau. They are having issues with Fulanis in their villages, why coming into the town to attack innocent travellers, just about two weeks ago they did same thing in the same area. Are they above the law?
I think it's high time we should identify all Plateau state indigenes living in other and pay them back in the same coins in our other various states, may be that might make the state stakeholders seek for everlasting peace.

1 Like

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by tolguy(m): 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
Racoon:
jos indigenes are lazy terrorists they can't face herdsmen instead they block road ti kill innocent travellers, if you support this barbaric act may you fall victim

1 Like

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
The dangerous roads where checkpoint are needed, you will find none, but you will start seeing checkpoint upon checkpoint in peaceful states in the south

What kind of madness is this
such a useless country with coconut head rulers
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by Dcoy: 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
MyMouth:
This fake bloggers....this happened at rukuba road not gada buy, and they where heading towards miango ... they stopped and were asking for direction claiming they were going for a burial.... the little time they wasted was enough for guys to mobilise....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by prof12(m): 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2021
slivertongue:
this story seem not to connect. bauchi and gada biu ain't on the same lane

People killed by Plateau lawless youths and terrorists are from Bauchi.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by Itzlinda(f): 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2021
joe54:
grin
Recall that some Fulani's were alleged to have attacked a village in bassa LGA of plateau state.

Now travellers [Fulani's] on their journey who knew nothing about the previous attack are attacked by miscreants as a pay back. Life's have been lost. So sad!!!

May you not be punished for a sin you personally no nothing about.

Why do you guys think everyone from the North is a fulani. These guys were killed because they are Muslims.

3 Likes

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by tolguy(m): 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2021
AuntRose:

Don't be confused, I said something here few days ago that the Fulanis are putting the lives of other muslims in danger and it is playing out now.

Fulanis attacked Miango days back but non of them visited the area now that the table has turned they are all showing sympathy. Nobody, I repeat nobody can monopolize violence.
don't forget plateau state is surrounded by Muslim states like bauchi,nassarawa,kaduna, what do you think will happen if they decided to do the same thing plateau Christians are doing

2 Likes

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by Usainbolt138: 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
MyMouth:

don't hurry don't get perplexed about where they are heading too, just know that we won't say anything now...some time silent is the best answer
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by Bbdiyya: 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
MyMouth:
Are you trying to justify the killing of innocent souls or what?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai Display 4+4 Symbol At Kogi APC Rally (Photos) / How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng / Photos Of Tinubu At The Ministerial Swearing-In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.