Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits (39828 Views)

Edo Govt Mourns 11 Travellers Killed In Benin-Lagos Expressway Accident / Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing / Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Killed In Jos By Gunmen (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by prof12(m): 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
We need to pay the Plateau state indigenes back in the same coins

1 Like

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by prof12(m): 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
The issue of killing innocent travellers on the Plateau is getting out of hand.

Plateau people stop it now.
Plateau people stop it now

1 Like

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
tolguy:
don't forget plateau state is surrounded by Muslim states like bauchi,nassarawa,kaduna, what do you think will happen if they decided to do the same thing plateau Christians are doing
with all these rubbish disunity patriots should tell us why IPOB separatists will not flourish and be allowed to actualise their objectives which is the eventual disintegration of this repulsive, dreadful, foul entity

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
Dead country...

undecided undecided
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by ebuclassic18(m): 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2021
the northerners will still deny the story
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by lexy2014: 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
If bandits like, they can kill all the people in pleateu state, is none of GMB business. He is more concern about Nigeria been one.

GMB would have handled this killer herdsmen with brute force if they are asking for Nigeria to be split

One Nigeria is more important than the lives of Nigerians

Buhari is busy right now preparing for Yusufs wedding
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by WaffenSS(m): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
joe54:
grin
Recall that some Fulani's were alleged to have attacked a village in bassa LGA of plateau state.

Now travellers [Fulani's] on their journey who knew nothing about the previous attack are attacked by miscreants as a pay back. Life's have been lost. So sad!!!

May you not be punished for a sin you personally no nothing about.

They were mostly yorubas
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by zoedew: 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
Reprisals
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by Bbdiyya: 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
AuntRose:

Don't be confused, I said something here few days ago that the Fulanis are putting the lives of other muslims in danger and it is playing out now.

Fulanis attacked Miango days back but non of them visited the area now that the table has turned they are all showing sympathy. Nobody, I repeat nobody can monopolize violence.
With your myopic thinking , what do you expect if three of the neighboring states decided to follow suit? Condemned this barbaric act in totality.

1 Like

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by Ashirioluwa: 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
If they eventually get arrested Baba Buhari will pardon them. Normal thing in Naija

2 Likes

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by umardansaleh(m): 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2021
jumpandpas:
grin

Buhari and APC are difinition of failure.
while you are definition of stupidity.
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by DanIduh06: 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
zoedew:
Reprisals
Very correct. Gunshots around farin-gada and very close to Unijos hostel (village hostel).
If the security agencies are not swift enough blood is gonna flow.
Peace is not the absence of war but a state of mind
Alexander the great

3 Likes

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by DavidEsq(m): 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
joe54:
grin
Recall that some Fulani's were alleged to have attacked a village in bassa LGA of plateau state.

Now travellers [Fulani's] on their journey who knew nothing about the previous attack are attacked by miscreants as a pay back. Life's have been lost. So sad!!!

"Know"
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2021

2 Likes

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by Bbdiyya: 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
slivertongue:
this story seem not to connect. bauchi and gada biu ain't on the same lane
This is a sign of laziness from your part, read between the lines. The said victims are en-route from Bauchi to Ikare in Ondo state. If you know the area very well they're on the right route via Gidan waya.
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by zoedew: 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
DanIduh06:

Very correct.
Gunshots around farin-gada and very close to Unijos hostel (village hostel).

If the security agencies are not swift enough blood is gonna flow.

Peace is not the absence of war but a state of mind

Alexander the great
Hmmmmmm ! Except for the horrible mosquitoes behind CBN, JOS used to be a lovely place to be!
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by DanIduh06: 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
zoedew:

Hmmmmmm ! Except for the horrible mosquitoes behind CBN, JOS used to be a lovely place to be!

You are JOStified.

1 Like

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by ComrdDRS1: 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
tolguy:
don't forget plateau state is surrounded by Muslim states like bauchi,nassarawa,kaduna, what do you think will happen if they decided to do the same thing plateau Christians are doing
Haven't they been doing it..... how many plateau people that your foolanis brothers have killed??
Barbaric TERRORISts crying victim, those plateau people your brothers kills everyday are they not innocent??
Rubbish...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by ComrdDRS1: 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
prof12:
We need to pay the Plateau state indigenes back in the same coins
You people have been killing them long ago, so you people too love life like this...... eyyaa... do your worst!! talking ad you haven't been doing it already....

4 Likes

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by ComrdDRS1: 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
zoedew:
Reprisals
Do your worst Mr. reprisal...

2 Likes

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by pacespot(m): 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
And Boko and ISWAP are surrendering to army o
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by Godly247(m): 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
“Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings. Woe unto the wicked! it shall be ill with him: for the reward of his hands shall be given him” (Isa. 3:10, 11).
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by adebenson155: 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
prof12:
The issue of killing innocent travellers on the Plateau is getting out of hand.

Plateau people stop it now

Shut up jor...

arindin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by Chomsky1967(f): 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2021
Whobedatte:
Reminds me of Ramadan when I passed through Bauchi to Jos
Tfare was just N800- N1k and went with some luggage so I had to pay for full load
Myself and the driver were inside the car and I opened my eyes till I got to Jos
I never slept or dozed though journey was just less an hour , very lonely road and trust me no checkpoint at all till we got to bauchi- Jos boundary .
Minutes after , we got to Unijos and finally pankshin, old stadium before my mind rested .
Travelling by road in Nigeria of today is perilous
Pankshin Street you mean? Pankshin is a local government two hours away from jos
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by AuntRose(f): 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
Bbdiyya:

With your myopic thinking , what do you expect if three of the neighboring states decided to follow suit? Condemned this barbaric act in totality.
I am not in support of the killing but let us learn to say things as it is.
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by freegaza(m): 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
Itzlinda:

Why do you guys think everyone from the North is a fulani. These guys were killed because they are Muslims.

They were members of the Tijjaniyya movement that went to Sheikh Dahiru Bauchi's House for their annual Islamic new year celebration. They are from Ondo state, I don't think any of them is even Hausa or Fulani. All or most of them will definitely be Yoruba Muslims
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by Moventist: 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2021
tolguy:

Stop your myopic reason
The border of Plateau and Kaduna are christians( southern Kaduna) facing same jihadist invasion . Same with nasarawa. Infact christians are majority in Nassarawa state. Only Bauchi that has a mixture of Muslims and christians

From Jos to Abuja only keffi you will meet a little Muslim settlement, the whole stretch are thick christian villages down to fct.

Muslims like making illusion statistics

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
joe54:
grin

Those jos people are animals
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by Safyqueen: 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
AuntRose:

Don't be confused, I said something here few days ago that the Fulanis are putting the lives of other muslims in danger and it is playing out now.

Fulanis attacked Miango days back but non of them visited the area now that the table has turned they are all showing sympathy. Nobody, I repeat nobody can monopolize violence.

From your side of thinking we should expect the attacked Muslims to start arranging their revenge attack since nobody has monopoly of violence abi, stop commenting on national issues since I can understand you hatred on Buhari has blinded your thinking.

Killings from any angle is wrong. Lets cooperate to deal with the killers irrespective of their tribe to save Nigeria.

Buhari will soon go but some events if not carefully managed now will keep on going and eventually end this country after Buhari in a way that there will be no part of the country that can even go for their own separate country.

The agitation we are witnessing so far through MNK and Igboho is within the context of breaking away from 'peaceful Nigeria' not war ravaged one.
Ask Libyan and Somalis if secession is possible within a country at war within.
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
ComrdDRS1:

Haven't they been doing it..... how many plateau people that your foolanis brothers have killed??
Barbaric TERRORISts crying victim, those plateau people your brothers kills everyday are they not innocent??
Rubbish...
So what's the difference between the fulani terrorist and these set of terrorists who attacked innocent muslim travellers?
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by nkem1992: 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
MyMouth:
Am still confused. Where they going to bassa or where? Because unless they were going to bassa, they had no business passing through gada biu from bauchi. There is bauchi road, ungwen rogo or bauchi ring road for them to pass, what took them to gada biu knowing fully well what has been happening along that axis these past weeks? Anyway, most times na innocent people dey fall victim to the aftermath of these crisis
An old man who claimed to be soldier testified that; the people who were killed, were armed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why We Re-opened Silverbird, Rhythm FM - AMCON / Obasanjo And The Copenhegan Foundation Visit Aso Rock (photos) / ‘Is Buhari Dead?’ Becomes Most Searched Phrase In Nigerian Internet Space

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.