Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Abandoned Landmine In Ngala Kills 3 Children, Injures 3 Others In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abandoned Landmine In Ngala Kills 3 Children, Injures 3 Others In Borno (13079 Views)

Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) / Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno / Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Landmine In Ngala Kills 3 Children, Injures 3 Others In Borno by 5Man54: 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
Very sad
Re: Abandoned Landmine In Ngala Kills 3 Children, Injures 3 Others In Borno by chidiebube107: 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
JoeEeL:
ZOO.
Even though I don't like this country, your comment doesn't correlate
Re: Abandoned Landmine In Ngala Kills 3 Children, Injures 3 Others In Borno by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
Human life has no value in this failed state called Nigeria. Today alone 27 murdered in Jos while on a journey, 18 seater bus fully loaded with people plunged into a river no survivors or any coordinated rescue effort or rescue equipment on ground one hour later and now this.
I'm sure if you check other news you will find other cases of killings and kidnappings.
Buhari has handed the country to bandits and terrorists.
Re: Abandoned Landmine In Ngala Kills 3 Children, Injures 3 Others In Borno by SmilingImabong: 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
grin
warlord24:
I just hate white money in the BB Niger show.

What a guy said that, I almost slapped him.
But guess what?

Why do I need to waste my money watching? And I wont make a dime like Shishi at the end of the day?

Worry less.
Just guess.
BB naija, got amazing ways to fund your wallet every day (but you don't know about it and I will be demystifying it in my close whatsapp CONFAB)

..... GUESS YOU DIDN'T READ THAT WELL....

I mean EARNING FROM BB9JA every day without you investing anything like what is zero Naira. You won't even watch the program.

Well, I discovered that there are many organization sponsoring the reality show but there is a particular organization sponsoring the BB Niger shoe that makes people earn in 6figure. Only if people knew about this though and am not surprised that you may not had known about it.

Yes, like you will be earning money inside your account without you investing anything.

And I will be showing you how myself and my team has been making from 20k, 30k to 40s & 100 thousand naira On daily basis USING A SYSTEM.
There is a secret behind everything, as a matter of fact. We are currently on a challenge 300K before the end of this month.
You care to join the Challenge?

IT'S FREE TO JOIN.

BUT I CAN ONLY ADMIT 50 PEOPLE, I HAVE 12 MORE TO GO.
SO....
interested?

Zero eight one seven seven zero seven zero four eight nine.. whatsapp
Re: Abandoned Landmine In Ngala Kills 3 Children, Injures 3 Others In Borno by Mummiesboy: 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
warlord24:
I just hate white money in the BB Niger show.
.Mumu talk better thing

What a guy said that, I almost slapped him.
But guess what?

Why do I need to waste my money watching? And I wont make a dime like Shishi at the end of the day?

Worry less.
Just guess.
BB naija, got amazing ways to fund your wallet every day (but you don't know about it and I will be demystifying it in my close whatsapp CONFAB)

..... GUESS YOU DIDN'T READ THAT WELL....

I mean EARNING FROM BB9JA every day without you investing anything like what is zero Naira. You won't even watch the program.

Well, I discovered that there are many organization sponsoring the reality show but there is a particular organization sponsoring the BB Niger shoe that makes people earn in 6figure. Only if people knew about this though and am not surprised that you may not had known about it.

Yes, like you will be earning money inside your account without you investing anything.

And I will be showing you how myself and my team has been making from 20k, 30k to 40s & 100 thousand naira On daily basis USING A SYSTEM.
There is a secret behind everything, as a matter of fact. We are currently on a challenge 300K before the end of this month.
You care to join the Challenge?

IT'S FREE TO JOIN.

BUT I CAN ONLY ADMIT 50 PEOPLE, I HAVE 12 MORE TO GO.
SO....
interested?

Zero eight one seven seven zero seven zero four eight nine.. whatsapp
Re: Abandoned Landmine In Ngala Kills 3 Children, Injures 3 Others In Borno by adecz: 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
Boko haram using weapons that
our own army no get...
Re: Abandoned Landmine In Ngala Kills 3 Children, Injures 3 Others In Borno by chloride6: 2:37am On Aug 15, 2021
Abandoned landmine.

Yesterday it was some kids playing with ammunition.

Continue..

grin
Re: Abandoned Landmine In Ngala Kills 3 Children, Injures 3 Others In Borno by Muhammadengr: 8:44am On Aug 15, 2021
Mafking:
If you say anything now, elrufai will say boko haram are not calling for secession,therefore they are not as dangerous as ighoho and
kanu,
buhari will say attack on boko haram is an attack on the North
Gumi will say Government should dialogue and settle his brothers

It is a social crime for a Northerner to openly condemn boko haram terrorists after all boko haram are indeed their brothers

One of the most horrible things mother nature can do to anyone is make him/her a Northerner by birth.

Rip to the innocent children that did nothing wrong other than being a Nigerian.

It's like Some Nigerians where not breastfed well.....if not how will u be thinking like this?
Advicebly, go and claim ur remaining....

Always blaming d North for Nigeria Problems...... while south are d demn problem if this country.....

Aanonfia!
Re: Abandoned Landmine In Ngala Kills 3 Children, Injures 3 Others In Borno by Muhammadengr: 8:47am On Aug 15, 2021
GOD BLESS BUHARI .....GOD BLESS NIGERIA

if E pain u ...Go Hug transformer
Re: Abandoned Landmine In Ngala Kills 3 Children, Injures 3 Others In Borno by domchike(m): 9:25am On Aug 15, 2021
And to say the mugu that planted the bomb said he is repented while his bomb is still killing innocent children
God punish this govt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Farouk Yahaya: Army Will Engage In War Against Bandits / Tension As PDP Shifts NEC Meeting / 2023: Thousands Decamp To APC As Party Hold Rally In Kwara (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.