Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency (36837 Views)

2023: Zoning Presidency To South "Not A Must" — Zulum / APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 / Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by MYHUBBY: 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
imbeciles

you Fulani should just please don't relinquished power in 2023, I'm begging you Fulani all over the world, beg your Fulani in Nigeria not to relinquished power in 2023, you people will meet your Waterloo with all tribe including Hausa you people used as your population force to performed your stupidity for a long decade

I know Buhari is going out have of CBN policies to give your Fulani a lot of forex, he's paying Ransome to empower you and equipped you with weapon to kidnapped people up and down for cash just for you to have financial weapon but you people will meet God in front

by 2023, you people will die politically in a natural way
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by Kenneth10110(m): 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
What about the really greedy politician
Acting like you really care for the layman
And what about even you voters
Wey dey act like say you only see two jokers
Recycle the same corrupt men
Later you complain, you say you hate government
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by Y2ffarms: 11:54pm On Aug 14, 2021
God will surprise all of una.

Meanwhile we sell quality day old chicks from reputable hatcheries across the country at affordable prices.

Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by FarahAideed: 12:08am On Aug 15, 2021
Mamman Daura has spoken Buharis mind .. disregard at your own peril
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by Enice(m): 12:23am On Aug 15, 2021
espn:
Bunch of CLOWNS... The NORTH is greedy and backward....
but PDP and Igbos are pointing to the North, what do you have to say.
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by moshino(m): 12:24am On Aug 15, 2021
GeneralPula:
It’s only gullible people that will believe there’s somebody somewhere controlling buhari..

Person wey dem no see control before president, nah him dem go con dey control after becoming president..

You can debate that with buhari's wife, she was the first person to accuse a cabal of hijacking, controlling and directing the presidency under her husband. Maybe you know buhari better than his wife.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by Buckeyemedia1: 12:37am On Aug 15, 2021
Officialgarri:
Aptly put. Mamman Daura is entitled to his own opinion which apart from being misinterpreted, does not actually serve as the voice of the Presidency which he is not officially part of.
APC Congress will choose their candidate not an outgoing President, President Buhari has endorsed Osinbajo, APC will have the last say.
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by Buckeyemedia1: 12:39am On Aug 15, 2021
moshino:

You can debate that with buhari's wife, she was the first person to accuse a cabal of hijacking, controlling and directing the presidency under her husband. Maybe you know buhari better than his wife.
So it is because of the cabal your Governor & Local Government have nothing to show you in terms of prosperity? Do you understand that we are in a democratic dispensation? There are others that you voted for that youI have deliberately chosen no to hold accountable, just blame the President is alright?
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 15, 2021
Enice:
but PDP and Igbos are pointing to the North, what do you have to say.
They pointed to South in 2015,they have every right to point to the North now...Is it your pointing?...Or you want them to point to the direction of their selfish wasters.
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by olaadenigeria(m): 1:05am On Aug 15, 2021
tishbite41:
Foolanis

What about them? Next time say my leaders from northern part grin
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by Vision101(m): 1:26am On Aug 15, 2021
It's a lie. He spoke the inner mind of Bubu. The reaction from the presidency is just a cover up.
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by Itzlinda(f): 1:46am On Aug 15, 2021
IamAsiri:
What I don't understand is how Buhari's nephew can be older than Buhari himself is cool

Ned nwoko first grandchild is older than Regina danial son.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by ogechchukwu: 2:33am On Aug 15, 2021
Zoning or no zoning the IGBO's

Are not interested in Nigeria government anymore.

We want to go .

We are a DOT nation.

Let's see how Nigeria will survive with out the DOT nation. aka "IGBOS"""

If Nigerians sure it will survive

Then allow us to go.

WE ONLY NEED FIVE STATES .WE DO NOT NEED ANY OTHER STATE TO MAKE IT .

TRUST ME.
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by stabilizer: 2:56am On Aug 15, 2021
Na Malami compose this message and all fulani elites knows about it.
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by CoolAmbience(m): 3:45am On Aug 15, 2021
GeneralPula:
It’s only gullible people that will believe there’s somebody somewhere controlling buhari..

Person wey dem no see control before president, nah him dem go con dey control after becoming president..

Just like someone controlled you into writing this nonsense.
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 3:48am On Aug 15, 2021
lol I know the game buhari is playing
he's preserving his joker

Btw
Southern president na scam

Yorubas have produced both President and vice
so it's igbos turn
if Yorubas are being honest with themselves they should back an igbo candidate.
we have many strong igbo politicians in Apc so no excuse here.

Igbos can never be forced into any southern president nonsense
it's either igbo president or the north rules forever because we'll vote against any southern candidate not from Igbo extraction.
I guess the north have gradually read the political situation in the south, that's why they're gradually crawling out.
take this to the bank and cash out
one way or the other
the north remains in power until all of us get sense.

in a nutshell SE/SS will never vote for a Yoruba candidate!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by valuedammy(m): 4:07am On Aug 15, 2021
IamAsiri:
What I don't understand is how Buhari's nephew can be older than Buhari himself is cool

In real life it happens well but I dont know of Buharis case, he is always lying about one thing or the other.
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by onyegwu(m): 4:30am On Aug 15, 2021
Officialgarri:
Aptly put. Mamman Daura is entitled to his own opinion which apart from being misinterpreted, does not actually serve as the voice of the Presidency which he is not officially part of.
Continue to be an Ostrich that buries their heads in the sand. This Nigeria that you guys don't want to be sincere with will consume you guys even if you are benefiting from it you will not be spared when it's time nothing last forever ok!
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by DOTian: 4:42am On Aug 15, 2021
Mynd44:
https://tribuneonlineng.com/buhari-disowns-mamman-daura-on-zoning-presidency/

Every person very close to Buhari has been telling you guys for a long time that rotational presidency is not in Buharis dictionary but for whatever reason, some of you utterly deluded ones continue to deceive yourselves by desperately believing otherwise. I laught at you all. You underate the ambitions of a fanatic motivated by both religious and ethnic superiority complex..

Funtua, one of his closest aids, openly criticized rotational presidency during his last interview at Arise Tv, now Maman Daurra! Even when those like Elrufai suggest a possibility for a southern president, they do so with all sorts of caveats implanted. The way they have pushed out Tinubu while desperately consolidating their tribal grip on the APC, should let you know what they have up their sleeves!

But typical of you lot from the south who like to think you "belong" when you don't, you desperately cling on this disappearing belief that somehow, Buhari is going to crown one of your tribal upstarts the President of Nigeria in 2023. It won't happen! Buhari will hand over to a northerner, possibly a fulani or kanuri! Then Nigeria will implode as a consequence..
Let's wait and see...
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by danilmo: 5:20am On Aug 15, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

Btw

so it's igbos turn

it's either igbo president or the north rules forever because we'll vote against any southern candidate not from Igbo extraction.
I guess the north have gradually read the political situation in the south, that's why they're gradually crawling out.
one way or the other

This one is still living in past threat.. grin

That threat is stale dear sorry.. Politics is beyond this ur beer parlor analysis..

Yoruba has shown to b a formidable force u can't just sideline politically with there recent United frontings and demand.

U see if this country will break eh, it's in the hand of Yoruba and u know that.. If Yoruba leaders decides it's over(Only a Tinubu command) is enough and that's Y many are still vexing for BAT Cox they see him as having a selfish agenda instead of supporting the breakup..

J think the North are stupid to forcefully retain it?? Infact in APC who wants to stand in the ballot against ACN faction?? None , almost all CPC fation are already taking side for power shift. Yoruba don't need this ur threat, thry already know PDP is zoning their ticket to North with either Atiku and Tambuwal so don't feel ure making a threat but I can tell u with the force APC are moving with eh, no party can stand their force 2023 except God decides not even now that many are decamping and joining and expect more to fall in line...

So anty, keep ur opinion to urself, u aren't threatening any shit, this is a kniwnfsct that SE will blwant to support PDP to spice SW but sorry to say, u don't have the population.
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by Lightorder: 5:29am On Aug 15, 2021
Mr President, hope you won’t somersault on this as we go
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by Juanmike(m): 5:37am On Aug 15, 2021
GeneralPula:

So gullible of you.
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by ajyogbon(m): 5:47am On Aug 15, 2021
Northern people believe in there populations so they can continue to rule forever but forget that Nigeria belong to North and South.
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by naija4life247: 5:55am On Aug 15, 2021
So COVID-19/20/21 has not taken this guy away to six feet under the soil. I thought he has joined his co-cabals last year. So, he survived COVUD-19/20/21. Let's see if the Delta Variant will take him to his promised land.
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by egoldman(m): 5:59am On Aug 15, 2021
Navalsadiq:
The right thing should be done for this country to remain as one

Like what?
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by moshino(m): 6:50am On Aug 15, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
So it is because of the cabal your Governor & Local Government have nothing to show you in terms of prosperity? Do you understand that we are in a democratic dispensation? There are others that you voted for that youl have deliberately chosen no to hold accountable, just blame the President is alright?

Leadership starts from the top, but unfortunately you won't understand that. You prefer to jump from one unresolved issue to another new issue. First you claim there is no cabal or anyone else influencing the president, when that argument falls apart, you want to jump to the issue of other levels of governance. You're a waste of time.

How many governors and mayors do you know or hear of in US, UK, Canada etc. Leadership starts from the top, the buck stops on the desk of the president. But I don't expect you to understand this, as I said, you and your kinds, are a waste of time and energy.
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 15, 2021
I support you on this pay back time loading Jonathan will be smiling come 2023
AsampeteNwaanyi:

Btw

so it's igbos turn

one way or the other

1 Like

Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by osarotelcom24(m): 7:02am On Aug 15, 2021
the thing no tire u,i think say my ead dey deceive me.
IamAsiri:
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by skywalker240(m): 7:03am On Aug 15, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
[color=#990000]rubbish talk we all know if given the opportunity this tyrant will love to lead till death,his nephews words represents everything BUHARI and a.p.c stands for just that he doesn't want it said out loudsad[ /color]
Absolutely true

Anyways how dat our level na,

You still invest another 1k put?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidi Odinkalu: 'El-Rufai Lied, He Cooked Up The Story Of 66 People Killed' / Fashola Dressed In Raincoats Visits The Scene Of Flood In Papa Ashafa,Agege(Pics / Amaechi Arrives National Assembly For Screening This Morning (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.