Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,679 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

If Your Husband Mistakenly Impregnate Another Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Husband Mistakenly Impregnate Another Woman (2965 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Husband Mistakenly Impregnate Another Woman by DanielAlhassan(m): 7:05am On Aug 15, 2021
If your husband mistakenly impregnate another woman, while you are still looking For a Child!

What will be your reaction?
Re: If Your Husband Mistakenly Impregnate Another Woman by ekeday(m): 7:09am On Aug 15, 2021
ooh congrt

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Mistakenly Impregnate Another Woman by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:24am On Aug 15, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
If your husband mistakenly impregnate another woman, while you are still looking For a Child!

first it was not a mistake, all women know what postinor is..so I wld congratulations the two of them..now it's either the child comes to live with my husband and I , the mother wld give up the rights on the child or husband will have to leave my hand and go with his baby mama
The only issue is dat he will have a curse on his head because I will report him to my God

8 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Mistakenly Impregnate Another Woman by sisisioge: 7:31am On Aug 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mistakes do happen fa....as in the risk of letting your peepee fall into someone else's puspus unconsciously is very high especially with all this Lagos traffic. Pele darling.

7 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Mistakenly Impregnate Another Woman by dawnomike(m): 7:34am On Aug 15, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

There is no mistake about that... But well, 2 things are involved - It is either it breaks the wife and she leaves him or she forgives and move on with the marriage (with a heavy heart).

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Mistakenly Impregnate Another Woman by Islie: 7:47am On Aug 15, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

Does that looks like a mistake or a deliberate acts by the two.

What happen to use of condom, contraceptive etc before the seeds is planted

5 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Mistakenly Impregnate Another Woman by Tomilola360: 7:55am On Aug 15, 2021
how can you mistakenly impregnate someone?

You plan the act, insert and release. what is mistake about that.

don't be a mumu

10 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Mistakenly Impregnate Another Woman by thesicilian: 8:06am On Aug 15, 2021
Ruminations of an idle mind...

4 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Mistakenly Impregnate Another Woman by Benki003(m): 8:27am On Aug 15, 2021
Nothing is happening grin
Re: If Your Husband Mistakenly Impregnate Another Woman by Jennyfha(f): 9:54am On Aug 15, 2021
Re: If Your Husband Mistakenly Impregnate Another Woman by SonofGod231: 11:30am On Aug 15, 2021
How can a lady go to the point of getting pregnant for another woman's husband. Some may be totally unaware because men can lie to women just to get into their pants but that doesn't mitigate for the single ladies sleeping with them in the full knowledge there is a spouse and possibly children involved. There is plenty of fish in the sea. No need for lowering yourself to someone's bit on the side. It makes you a doormat, nothing else! A woman not ashamed of hurting another woman shouldn't be taken seriously. As for the Men,They are beyond words anyway.
I have two friends their wives both took in exactly 4yrs after their marriage. Children are a gift from God and they can come at anytime.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Mistakenly Impregnate Another Woman by GboyegaD(m): 11:39am On Aug 15, 2021
SonofGod231:
How can a lady go to the point of getting pregnant for another woman's husband. Some may be totally unaware because men can lie to women just to get into their pants but that doesn't mitigate for the single ladies sleeping with them in the full knowledge there is a spouse and possibly children involved. There is plenty of fish in the sea. No need for lowering yourself to someone's bit on the side. It makes you a doormat, nothing else! A woman not ashamed of hurting another woman shouldn't be taken seriously. As for the Men,They are beyond words anyway.

It is unfortunate it happens. I have a friend who is currently in this situation. The bad side is that the lady gave birth to another baby recently and I feel for his legal wife who they are not too much in sync now. The interesting thing is he's still claiming it was a mistake.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Mistakenly Impregnate Another Woman by SonofGod231: 11:48am On Aug 15, 2021
GboyegaD:

It is unfortunate it happens. I have a friend who is currently in this situation. The bad side is that the lady gave birth to another baby recently and I feel for his legal wife who they are not too much in sync now. The interesting thing is he's still claiming it was a mistake.
Really unfortunate. I also have a friend he has one boy with the wife but kept sleeping with this particular girl. We talked and warned him about it because he was spending more time with the girl but he didn't see it as anything. Finally,He got her pregnant and she refused to remove the pregnancy.
Today she has a daughter for him but the poor devastated wife is still there trying to hold her family together.
This was why I spoke more on the shameless ladies sleeping with someone else's husband.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Mistakenly Impregnate Another Woman by greenie77: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
So the man was walking past the woman and his sperm spilled from him and it mistakenly touch the woman's eggs? shocked

7 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Mistakenly Impregnate Another Woman by GboyegaD(m): 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
SonofGod231:

Really unfortunate. I also have a friend he has one boy with the wife but kept sleeping with this particular girl. We talked and warned him about it because he was spending more time with the girl but he didn't see it as anything. Finally,He got her pregnant and she refused to remove the pregnancy.
Today she has a daughter for him but the poor devastated wife is still there trying to hold her family together.
This was why I spoke more on the shameless ladies sleeping with someone else's husband.

I wouldn't want to shame anyone as some women do not mind to be in a polygamous home.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Mistakenly Impregnate Another Woman by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
Divorce straight,

It is no mistake when a man consciously fvck another woman.

4 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Mistakenly Impregnate Another Woman by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
dawnomike:
There is no mistake about that... But well, 2 things are involved - It is either it breaks the wife and she leaves him or she forgives and move on with the marriage (with a heavy heart).

Na endurance women be that, they are the most sort after lately, a woman that can stay and endure a cheating husband and his bastard, can endure anything, even if he pees and shiits on her everyday.

4 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Mistakenly Impregnate Another Woman by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
GboyegaD:

Your friend is evil, "show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are"
How can you call someone like that a friend?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Husband Mistakenly Impregnate Another Woman by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
SonofGod231:

And the husband who knows he isn't single but keep sleeping with her is blameless? The two of them are at fault, do not villify one over the other.

The wife sef, she doesn't know her worth or she is a dependent, she should have left the cheat.

8 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Mistakenly Impregnate Another Woman by amrichy(m): 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

Na endurance women be that, they are the most sort sought after lately, a woman that can stay and endure a cheating husband and his bastard, can endure anything, even if he pees and shiits on her everyday.
Re: If Your Husband Mistakenly Impregnate Another Woman by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
amrichy:

Thanks for the correction mister stalker undecided

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Mistakenly Impregnate Another Woman by amrichy(m): 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

Thanks for the correction mister stalker undecided
grin grin grin. I'm actually your follower, so I'm notified of all your posts, your male-bashing posts.
Re: If Your Husband Mistakenly Impregnate Another Woman by flokii: 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
If your husband impregnates another woman, then you the wife should check yourself.
What did he see in the other woman that you are not giving him, are you the nagging or abusive type. This is why I advise people to sit and talk with their spouse from time to time so they won't eventually seek comfort outside.
Re: If Your Husband Mistakenly Impregnate Another Woman by cooooooks(m): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
How does one 'mistakenly' impregnate another?

Did he fall and land ontop of her?

DanielAlhassan:

Re: If Your Husband Mistakenly Impregnate Another Woman by cooooooks(m): 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
Your God that did not forewarn you?

Kwantinue?

BirtherOfKings:
first it was not a mistake, all women know what postinor is..so I wld congratulations the two of them..now it's either the child comes to live with my husband and I , the mother wld give up the rights on the child or husband will have to leave my hand and go with his baby mama
The only issue is dat he will have a curse on his head because I will report him to my God
Re: If Your Husband Mistakenly Impregnate Another Woman by GboyegaD(m): 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

I am not pleased with his actions in this regard nonetheless, he still remains my very good friend.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Mistakenly Impregnate Another Woman by SonofGod231: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

And the husband who knows he isn't single but keep sleeping with her is blameless? The two of them are at fault, do not villify one over the other.

The wife sef, she doesn't know her worth or she is a dependent, she should have left the cheat.
Its definitely true they're all at fault but We expect more from our women.If women were such paragons of virtue like it should then which planet or parallel universe would these women that the men are having affairs with,come from?
In this scenery.The woman is working and doing well,even the guy is glad of this fact. Just that not everyone wants divorce and they truly loved each other and actually wanted to live the rest of their lives together no matter what they went through. The woman truly loves my friend and hopes he changes for good. Most ladies put their child/children first before divorce because they want their family together and understand it's very important especially if the man in question is well to do and posses other great qualities especially the ones that attracted you to him.
Re: If Your Husband Mistakenly Impregnate Another Woman by Belafonte(m): 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mistakes do happen fa....as in the risk of letting your peepee fall into someone else's puspus unconsciously is very high especially with all this Lagos traffic. Pele darling.

angry. Nobody prays for evil, but anything can happen grin
Re: If Your Husband Mistakenly Impregnate Another Woman by SonofGod231: 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

Be calming down.I have friends I love because they are far more intelligent than I am or because we play one or two games together. I can be against their fowl character and stop them from using my place as chalets but to throw them away because they are serial cheats?Funny

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Mistakenly Impregnate Another Woman by Femmymcox(m): 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
grin grin grin
greenie77:
So the man was walking past the woman and his sperm spilled from him and it mistakenly touch the woman's eggs? shocked
Re: If Your Husband Mistakenly Impregnate Another Woman by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
[s]
SonofGod231:

Its definitely true they're all at fault but We expect more from our women.If women were such paragons of virtue like it should then which planet or parallel universe would these women that the men are having affairs with,come from?
In this scenery.The woman is working and doing well,even the guy is glad of this fact. Just that not everyone wants divorce and they truly loved each other and actually wanted to live the rest of their lives together no matter what they went through. The woman truly loves my friend and hopes he changes for good. Most ladies put their child/children first before divorce because they want their family together and understand it's very important especially if the man in question is well to do and posses other great qualities especially the ones that attracted you to him.
[/s]

You are a sexist, every human is expected to have high moral standards, not one over the other, the husband is suppose to value and honor the oath he swore to his wife on his wedding day, the other Lady is single and has no obligation to anyone whatsoever, common sense should tell him to keep his diick solely for his wife,

As for the wife, she has no self worth whatsoever, you don't stay with a man who has a child outside, you don't take rubbish just to keep a marriage the husband is not willing to keep the minute he stepped outside, enduring bullshit because she is a dependent and lack self respect, I hope she's saving up to eventually leave him, marriage is to be enjoyed, not endured.

7 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Mistakenly Impregnate Another Woman by MufasaLion: 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
BirtherOfKings:

It's so partial and inconsiderate if you want the woman to give up her child except if she's not fit to take care of her. It's still a baby, woman!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Say Goodbye To Pad And Tampon / UNBELIEVABLE! Shameless Mom Admits Sleeping With Her 15 Yr Old Son, They Even Ha / Abusive Gay Relationship Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.