Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! (52508 Views)

I'm Madly In Love With My Baby Mama's Body , 3rd Child Loading / Help,i'm Madly In Love... / I'm Madly In Love With Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Hotguy27: 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
You need a hot slap for a brain reset.

You just want to cause problem for the poor woman.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by favour32(m): 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
I know say most stories here na fiction to attract traffic....but if this na real, na die you dey
Wey unmarried girls full everywhere like fubu, nai you wan use ya hand draw fire.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by neyoohhh: 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
iamtardey:
Find her husband and tell him... cheesy

Correct g..
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Earthkumy(m): 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bigman101:

That was her I saw her initial coz she look like one but as time progress ,things change

As time progressed Satan declared your head capital of immortality knowing that that
place fitted it the most.

You don't value your destiny
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by onunwa21(m): 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
iamtardey:
Find her husband and tell him... cheesy
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by focus7: 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bigman101:
Good morning nairalanders!!

Pls I need advice.. Here is my story.. I do business with my brother (selling) so because of that I come in contact with women (customers)..

But the problem is this: there is one particular young woman that do patronize us. It all started when she expressed gratitude towards me.. Since then I feel something for her, I dont know how but I really do love her, but she is married.. I really don't know how to go about this, seems like am involved emotional to her! I wish I & her could be dating ...pls advice me how to become emotional distance from her...

Pls moderators help push this to front page for more views and replies.

The problem is that you don't know the difference when you are in love and when you infatuating, if you have succeeded in having sex with her you with realize you have been lusting after another man's wife and that could seriously put your life in danger.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Erik12(m): 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
You better run from sure act or it will kill you.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by IamKizzbrown10(m): 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
That is lust nt love
If u stil want ur business to grow or u stil want to excel, avoid married woman, even if she comes to u, avoid her. U can ask Joseph in the bible why he flee frm lot`s wife. Thanks
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by emperortony: 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
Of all the women you could possibly have an entanglement with, you chose a married woman. Can't you see perculiarity in your case?? The devil has decided to sift you as wheat.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by kabaarikabaari: 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
wen it involves married men its not a sin for some people sha but wen it come to married women nah sin ni. pls both married men n women should b faithful to each other. nah God we de fear o. else hmmmm. u chop I chop.

1 Like

Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by shadeyinka(m): 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bigman101:

Pls I need advice.. Here is my story.. I do business with my brother (selling) so because of that I come in contact with women (customers)..

But the problem is this: there is one particular young woman that do patronize us. It all started when she expressed gratitude towards me.. Since then I feel something for her, I dont know how but I really do love her, but she is married.. I really don't know how to go about this, seems like am involved emotional to her! I wish I & her could be dating ...pls advice me how to become emotional distance from her...

What you have us LUST not love!
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Hezmatosky: 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
Very simple naw. Kill the husband and marry her shikina wink
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by gorit16: 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
THERE ARE A LOT OF SINGLE LADIES OVERTHERE,GO FOR SINGLE LADIES .
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Lightorder: 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bigman101:

sir, the moment you see it that you are about to go stealing a live naked high tension cable that belongs to military barracks, you would stop
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by sammirano: 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Even ny friend girlfriend is a no no. Rules are the only thing that separates us from the animals.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by micflo28(m): 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
Go and marry her, shey na wet in u want hear? Go and marry another mans better half.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by ajyogbon(m): 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
That love you have for married woman will turn out to disgrace if the husband get to know. Reset your brain now.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Bamzyriches451: 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
U're a mumu man
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by alizma: 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bigman101:

Simple, anytime you see her, just imagine yourself being buried as a dinner if you make wrong move towards her. Once in a while we come face to face with such difficult situations but we have to face the fact on ground and let go of the feelings. She is married and that supercede whatever feelings you have for her. Let me remind you, one man died last week out of these kind of infatuation o, so be guided.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Adeyinka123: 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
Pls locate her husband to advice you on this matter.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by iamtardey: 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bad guy kiss grin
neyoohhh:

Correct g..
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Darreytinho10(m): 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
Werey person wife grin ashawo Kobo Kobo grin
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by mrmachine: 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
LordIsaac:
Such a lust, which you mistaken for love, Scripture warns that it is tantamount to putting fire under your bossom and not wanting to be burnt. Love does not covet another person's wife. Scripture frowns against it in the 10 Commandments and also in Proverbs. In fact, Proverbs affirm that "... whosoever touches another persons' wife shall not be innocent."
Kill such evil thoughts... It is faaaaar from love!
And change your topic to: "I'M MADLY IN LOVE WITH DEATH! " grin

Best answer, the Bible says you should flee youthful lust. Repent genuinely from sins, accept Christ and ask for his help. Also avoid any transaction with the said woman for now. It's well with you
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by MrFly(m): 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
Kindly ensure your coffin is ready.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by pek(m): 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Mumu.

Don't go and read your Bible

Your ancestors have already denied you in the spirit realm.

grin
If you read your Bible, you won't have said those things you said.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Raalsalghul: 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
Jeromejnr:

How is that not practical? I was obsessed with someone I shouldn't have been obsessed with...asked God to help me, take it out and He did.

Same with alcoholism.

No one should come tell me it can only be practical through some kind of psychological therapy crap.

Are you telling me that there was not some effort from your part?
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Vaiki(m): 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bigman101:

Mad man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by jojosco: 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
You just need to be focus and determine not to get yourself involved in such act of dating someone else wife.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Rinoxy: 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
BROTHER, IF YOU DON'T KILL THAT RUBBISH LUST IN YOUR MIND, YOU WILL DIE, SURELY. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. IF YOU LOVE YOUR LIFE, STEER CLEAR OF MARRIED WOMEN.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Commanderinpips: 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
Bigman101:

O boy you better run for your dear life. If I happen to be the said woman husband trust me you will disappear with agonising pain. Desist from lust and get yourself busy with good things.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by hibeebeeking: 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
You need a girlfriend and if you have one, divert the love to her and if you can't love her look for a damsel you will love and if you find it difficult to love someone , except her, stay away from her. She is another person investment. And if you can't desist from this sinful act, you can cause war.
Re: I'm Madly In Love With A Married Woman! Pls Advise!! by Babalola0920: 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
If QUR'AN talks he speak only to people of wisdom, ask women to cover up there parts perhaps there face when married as to stop this kind of delusional thought but SOCIETY and bias people said ISLAM oppressing it women but believe me the guy isn't wrong he loved what he saw and if care isn't taken might end up getting further which will end up being run by satan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / 2 Zimbabwean Pupils Caught Having Sex In A Cemetery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.