Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers (29008 Views)

President Tinubu Condemns Plateau Attacks, Orders Arrest Of Culprits / Over 100 Victims Of Plateau Attacks Given Mass Burial / Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by SATANICALLY: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
The Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN has reacted to the gruesome killing of 23 travellers in Plateau state on Saturday, August 14th.

The association condemned the attack and called on security agencies to swiftly bring the perpetrators to book. Below is a statement signed by the Chairman of the Association, Plateau state chapter, Rev Fr Polycarp Lubo;

“The leadership of the Church on the Plateau totally condemns these attacks and pleads with the Security agents to be professional in handling their responsibility to guarantee the security of lives and properties,”

“The Church equally condemns the attack on a convoy of commuters along Rukuba Road in Jos North Local Government Area which also led to the loss of lives. Every human life is precious and the unlawful killing of any human being regardless of their identity and affiliation is unacceptable.”

“The Christian Association of Nigeria Plateau State Chapter mourns with the families of those who lost their lives and loved ones as well as those who have been displaced or suffered harm of any kind.”

“We pray that these needless killings quickly comes to a swift end. As a Church on the Plateau, we are committed to working towards justice and peaceful co-coexistence. We call on all arms and tiers of government to ensure that the criminals responsible for these dastardly acts of violence are brought to justice."

https://politicsnigeria.com/plateau-attacks-can-reacts-to-killing-of-fulani-travellers/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Kriss216: 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
President bUhari is the cause of all these killings and insecurity in Nigeria. Man is a total Failure!

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by 360degreess(m): 12:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
Yanga de sleep wahala go wake am.. When a child is sick the mother will not sleep but that child too will not sleep.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by yarimo(m): 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
Too bad

The perpetrators must be brought to book with immediate effect

This is totally unacceptable

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by DOTian: 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
Everyone is struggling to register his or her "condemnation" of the socalled killings of Fulani muslims in Jos few hours ago. I hope we have not unconsciously bought into the Buhari ideology that the life of the fulani is more important in Nigeria. Hundreds of christians have been killed along the Benue Enugu axis that such acts of beastiality don't command much attention these days. This is terribly wrong.

243 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Penguin2: 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
Those that have said Plateau people will not live, may they too not live.

Ndi Ala!

172 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Fejoku: 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Too bad

What about the attackers of the Irigwe and Chawai chiefdoms? Should they also be brought to book?

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
When will NSCIA condemn killings by fulani herdsmen?
This shows that only one religion can bring peace to the world.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by November1857(m): 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:
[s]Too bad

This is totally unacceptable[/s]
Typical fulani maruader ! You have launch to asked the perpetrators to be brought to book.

Cos your fulani goons are at the recieving end,

But when the were going killing spree against the indigenous people, you never For once call the authority to brought them to book,

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
Fejoku:

What about the attackers of the Irigwe and Chawai chiefdoms? Should they also be brought to book?

We are not aware of that, any proof?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by colorsofrainbow: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Too bad

I had known you were fulani terrorist right from time claiming Igbo grin grin

Since Fulani's ragtag attacks on different communities since Buhari assumed president in 2015,you have NEVER condemned any but just this single well coordinated vengeful attack on your kinsmen,you are already weeping heavily..

Oya fulani terrorist,come and claim how you are from Anambra grin

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by colorsofrainbow: 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
360degreess:
Yanga de sleep wahala go wake am.. When a child is sick the mother will not sleep but that child too will not sleep.
Fulani terrorist,your tears are just accumulating.
They will full after 2023 grin

Buhari has not left and you are already in heavy tears...by 2023,you will lack tears to cry grin
Reserve those tears..you will need them very soon.
U never see anything

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by November1857(m): 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
360degreess:
Nothing'll happen, typical fulani Marauder..

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Tinubuadvocate: 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
Look you will be arrested and throw into maximumprison.
Kriss216:
President bUhari is the cause of all these killings and insecurity in Nigeria. Man is a total Failure!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Kriss216: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Look you will be arrested and throw into maximumprison.
I'll be looking forward to that.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
angry

Operation Fire for Fire.

Do anyhow... see anyhow.

"An eye for an eye makes the whole blind" Mahatma Gandhi

But Gandhi can kiss my black Nigerian bakassi.

9 Likes

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Foreigna2: 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
Did CAN sympathise with the Irigwe people that Fulanis killed? No. They are now extending stupid sympathies.
Any fulani that fails to condemn the madness of fulani herdsmen is a big fool. When other tribes turn upon fulanis, all fulanis will bear the brunt.
Fulanis should hold Buhari responsible for this calamity.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by BafanaBafana: 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
Though I understand the hate campaign against Fulani tribe in the country, it's still won't do is any good to be tagging crimes to tribes.
If I get robbed by Igbo boys, I shouldn't go about the media shouting igbis have robbed me, neither should I start stopping vehicles to search for Igbos on the road to kill

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
cool
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by DanHaske: 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
Killing of fulanis is norm in that part of the country, the media just doesn't report it. I've witnessed with my very eyes where a Fulani traveller was pulled out of a vehicle and lynched. Blood even spilled on me in the process. I have also witnessed second hand where fulanis boarded a vehicle to travel and the driver drove them to where his tribesmen were and they were burnt to death. Nobody reports it, as a matter of fact, they warn everyone not to post it on any media.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
DanHaske:
Killing of fulanis is norm in that part of the country, the media just doesn't report it. I've witnessed with my very eyes where a Fulani traveller was pulled out of a vehicle and lynched. Blood even spilled on me in the process. I have also witnessed second hand where fulanis boarded a vehicle to travel and the driver drove them to where his tribesmen were and they were burnt to death. Nobody reports it, as a matter of fact, they warn everyone not to post it on any media.

I've been suspecting stuff like this. I keep wondering if the so called Fulani herdsmen are invincible. How could they be carrying out those wickedness & never got challenged

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
Good land
Good weather

Very terrible people

If Oyibo or even modern Arab people catch this same plateau state, e go be tourist attraction where our useless leaders go dey go vacation

No RIP shaa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
People are being killed daily like flies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by JoeEeL(m): 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
LOL PROFESSIONAL GASLIGHTING...

CAN, IPOB, YORUBA NATION GROUP, LOWKEY BE LIKE :

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

I had known you were fulani terrorist right from time claiming Igbo grin grin

Since Fulani's ragtag attacks on different communities since Buhari assumed president in 2015,you have NEVER condemned any but just this single well coordinated vengeful attack on your kinsmen,you are already weeping heavily..

Oya fulani terrorist,come and claim how you are from Anambra grin

mtccheew

next I don't have time for lunatic behaviours online.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
Dead country..

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by Darreytinho10(m): 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
Mr oloriburuku Mohammadu Buhari is to be blamed, very incapacitated imo cry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by ityP(m): 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Juliusmalema:

We are not aware of that, any proof?

You don craze

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plateau Attacks: CAN Condemns Killing Of 25 Fulani Travellers by CoolAmbience(m): 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kriss216:

Shut up!

Mumu!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

David Mark Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (Photo) / Heavy Security As Tolling Resumes At Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge / Ambode, Otedola, Lai Mohammed At Opening Of Obasanjo Presidential Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.