Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? (18333 Views)

Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell? / Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? by ukpahu(m): 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
Becoures no woman no cry
Re: Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? by marwanafrica: 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
Beebah2000:
Alhaji Marwan cool

My Mind is telling me that you are in good mood today, Hajia
Re: Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
marwanafrica:

My Mind is telling me that you are in good mood today, Hajia
your mind is right, Alhaji Marwan. I am in a very good mood today.
Re: Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? by ukpahu(m): 3:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
Woman dont anything to offer dan pussy
Re: Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? by marwanafrica: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
Beebah2000:
your mind is right, Alhaji Marwan. I am in a very good mood today.

Masha Allah.
May Allah make your joy permanent
Re: Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
marwanafrica:

Masha Allah.
May Allah make your joy permanent
Amen. Thanks, Alhaji Marwan.
Re: Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? by Promiseibritam: 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
debbydams:
So that they can cheat..men cheat all of them, All of them are cheaters embarassed
what ur Dad, Uncles, Brothers and Nephews?
Re: Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? by Juliusmomoh: 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
sunshineV:
Come and talk anty
Re: Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? by Dagger111(m): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
debbydams:
So that they can cheat..men cheat all of them, All of them are cheaters embarassed

Won ti do ti eleyi taa.
Re: Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? by TWLifestyle: 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
Vickyvice:
sure. Can't imagine myself hitting only one hole for life. Mehn
Yes nah , variety is the spice of life. I hope you don't have a problem with your wife tasting other dycks too , sha o . Becos that's whats going to happen eventually .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? by Promiseibritam: 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
Onyi22:
Because they are polygamous in nature grin
wow that's the last caption on my facebook profile pic.

Are we frnds there?
if no add me @PROMISE IBRITAM JP

same Pic as used here!!

Re: Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? by marwanafrica: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Beebah2000:
Amen. Thanks, Alhaji Marwan.
I am really not in good mood today, let your candle of joy lighten mine, may i have your digit or should i drop mine?
Re: Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? by Fluency(m): 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
debbydams:

So women don't cheat!
Re: Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? by Kfed4ril(m): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
Beebah2000:
U go still wear ring after marriage na,so there's no need for me to propose to you.

I’ll even turn you down if you do. grin grin
Re: Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? by TWLifestyle: 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
BarrSly:
First of, it’s stupid for a man to engage a b!tch.

Secondly it’s foolish to get married cause you are basically caging her and caging yourself.

Now to answer your question, well it’s simple. At the point of engagement a man has found the woman worthy of being his wife so he goes out of his way albeit stupidly to put good money into purchasing a ring and women being the hungry, receiving and attention seeking asses that they are, they take the ring and flaunt it.

If the women were so rich, why not they buy the ring and engage the guy after all we see such instances on the net.

But no they won’t after all ‘her money is her money and his money is OUR money’.
another woman hating incel .
Re: Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
marwanafrica:

I am really not in good mood today, let your candle of joy lighten mine, may i have your digit or should i drop mine?
Alhaji Marwan,where are we heading to??

Re: Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? by advanceDNA: 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
Idamond:
Why is it that men do not wear engagement rings? They propose to the girl, preferably with a pretty diamond ring which marks her as his, placed on the third finger, the one (supposedly) closest to the heart. A girl with an engagement ring pretty much has a Taken sign on her forehead, warning off any other men who might want to pursue her.
why is it not "THE OTHER WAY ROUND TOO", let the men also put it on to scare other girls.

because women are too broke to buy engagement rings for men to wear.....
Re: Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? by marwanafrica: 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
Beebah2000:

Hajia
If i get you correctly, i think you ve misunderstood my point.
I m not trying to beg you for money, pls.
I only need someone of your type to talk to and brighten up my mood.
Re: Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
Kfed4ril:

I’ll even turn you down if you do. grin grin
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? by buoye1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
Men are not to wear engagement ring! Men engage the women, so the ring is meant for her, she's supposed to buy the man a watch in exchange.
Re: Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? by TheKingIsHere: 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ishilove:

Oya men, answer

Putting on a ring does not really stop girls from following the wedded guys, and vice versa.

There's actually no point in wearing the ring as all na for fancy.

Whoever wants to cheat will cheat (men and women inclusive).
Re: Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
Because na man d pursue woman, woman no d pursue man
Re: Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? by Lexusgs430: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
Cholls:
My brother so we can continue to chase those small small girls about

Edited...... grin
Re: Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? by Lightorder: 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
feezay86:
From time immemorial, man and woman are made different but some people in the name of civilisation want to change the status quo.
na inferiority complex dey worry women. Wise Women like my wife wouldn’t like to be like or equal with men. To be a woman gives better package.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? by ImDStar: 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
You nailed it sir.
Nothing more.
feezay86:
From time immemorial, man and woman are made different but some people in the name of civilisation want to change the status quo.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? by phemmyfour: 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
Idamond:
Why is it that men do not wear engagement rings? They propose to the girl, preferably with a pretty diamond ring which marks her as his, placed on the third finger, the one (supposedly) closest to the heart. A girl with an engagement ring pretty much has a Taken sign on her forehead, warning off any other men who might want to pursue her.
why is it not "THE OTHER WAY ROUND TOO", let the men also put it on to scare other girls.
It's not mandatory
Re: Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
ukpahu:
Woman dont anything to offer dan pussy
what do u want women to offer apart from pússy??
Re: Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
Vickyvice:
sure. Can't imagine myself hitting only one hole for life. Mehn

Me too. Can’t imagine leaving behind all those small small boys hard dick wey be like knife when they pierce your heaven.
Re: Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
kmcutez:

Me too. Can’t imagine leaving behind all those small small boys hard dick wey be like knife when they pierce your heaven.
k. Hope u don't mind screenshot of this and send to your husband or husband to be
Re: Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? by Idamond: 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
Beebah2000:

na sambisa una dey head to. steady knacking grin
Re: Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
Idamond:

na sambisa una dey head to. steady knacking grin

Re: Why Don't Men Wear Engagement Rings? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
Vickyvice:
k. Hope u don't mind screenshot of this and send to your husband or husband to be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria / What Was Your Favorite Song And Movie Of 2022? / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.