Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

What Will You Do If Your Boss Calls You Stupid? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Will You Do If Your Boss Calls You Stupid? (6902 Views)

You’ve A New Job & Your Salary Is 850k But Your Boss Insults You Too Much / Is It Right To Say Thank You To Your Boss When Collecting Your Salary? / 6 Secrets Your Boss Doesn’t Want You To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Boss Calls You Stupid? by yesboss20(m): 9:20am On May 24, 2011
This happens, at least, on a weekly basis even when no mistake was made by da worker. It's all very simple: I'd endure for as long as I possibly can yle priv8ly mocking da bejesus out of my boss!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Boss Calls You Stupid? by matiltomd(f): 10:59am On May 24, 2011
Silly That's quite mild. My boss once told me i didn't come to work with my brains cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Boss Calls You Stupid? by ozoemeka(m): 7:33pm On May 24, 2011
You all must be pretty dumb or remarkably stupid if your boss finds the time to address your foolishness daily. undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Boss Calls You Stupid? by onelove38: 10:24am On May 26, 2011
There are so many way to deal with your boss in the office if he offended you. one of it is you will change your character against him.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Boss Calls You Stupid? by Oluwa77: 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2011
I will do nothing due to i must have done something silly indeed.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Boss Calls You Stupid? by vezycash(m): 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2011
Silly can be a nice word man. Check a dictionary. It could mean playful - even though your boss might mean foolish, assume the playful part. It'll make your life easier.

Your case reminds me of when i was still at the university one hot girl who I've not spoken to or seen in my life stopped me and told me I was cute (I felt insulted) to me cute was a word meant for toys and kids, I told her with a stright face - thanks and walked away. The next day I saw her again (this time with her friends), avoided eye contact and moved away.
Later that night, I checked the dictionary for all the meanings of cute and it wasn't that bad.

So pick a meaning that makes you at ease and it the silly word won't affect your performance at work.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Boss Calls You Stupid? by Jenifa1: 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2011
start looking for a new job on the side.
or try hobnobbing with your boss and sucking up to him/her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Re The Requirements For Obtaining Citn Certification With Aca Certification / I Need To Know All About Chartered Institute Of Logistics And Transport (cilt) / The Best Way To Increase Motivation At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.