Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Obasanjo Visits Abiodun Over The Death Of His Father - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Visits Abiodun Over The Death Of His Father (18755 Views)

Olu Of Warri Visits Abiodun, Predicts Oil Discovery In Ogun / Obasanjo Visits Emeka Anyaoku At His Residence In Anambra (Photos) / Olujuwon Obasanjo Visits Buhari Campaign Headquarters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Visits Abiodun Over The Death Of His Father by naija4life247: 9:33am On Aug 16, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Please, can anyone show me where the shock is

With Buhari
Re: Obasanjo Visits Abiodun Over The Death Of His Father by Skillsnigeria: 9:41am On Aug 16, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Obasanjo Visits Abiodun Over The Death Of His Father by Southernigbo: 10:01am On Aug 16, 2021
Baawaa:
One of the useless governors of Nigeria,
May your father rest in peace
I nor like d way una de attack ona leader n governors anyhow. aaa, which kind of home training be ds na? Una claim to respect elders more than northerners, yet northerners dont exhibit this kind of behaviour
Re: Obasanjo Visits Abiodun Over The Death Of His Father by ajebuter(f): 11:12am On Aug 16, 2021
Clapperton:
I doubt OBJ possess the capacity to father an irresponsible son like Darudapo grin

Darudapo is his street name? grin grin

I trust my Yoruba people grin grin

You must chop befitting name according to your behavior grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dimeji Bankole Kicked Out Of Ogun Governorship Race 24hrs To Primary / Pictures: South East Youths Declare Total Support For President Jonathan / Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.