Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Obasanjo Visits Abiodun Over The Death Of His Father - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Visits Abiodun Over The Death Of His Father (18697 Views)

Olu Of Warri Visits Abiodun, Predicts Oil Discovery In Ogun / Obasanjo Visits Emeka Anyaoku At His Residence In Anambra (Photos) / Olujuwon Obasanjo Visits Buhari Campaign Headquarters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Visits Abiodun Over The Death Of His Father by Islie: 7:41am On Aug 16, 2021
By Adejoke Adeleye

Former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo on Sunday, visited the Ogun State governor, Prince Dapo Abiodun to condole him on the death of his father, Emmanuel Adesanya Abiodun.

But the former president was shocked when Abiodun told him that he is now his father since he lost his dad.

Obasanjo said from the reports reaching him on the late governor’s father, he was a good and responsible man, “that served his family, his community and humanity creditably well.

“We have come to share with you in the grief of missing your loved Dad. From what we know of the life that Baba lived, we believed that he is in safe hands with his Creator and that is very important. That we’ll leave this world so that we can inherit the world after and with our own creator.

“On behalf of myself, my wife the commissioners, we really want to share with you the grief of the demise of your father. May his soul rest in perfect peace. The lesson for each and everyone of us is that one day, we’ll be gone, no matter how well we have lived. What will people say about us after we have gone? He asked.

Obasanjo added that “from what we have heard and what we know of Baba, we can testify that Baba give his life to serve. He gave his life for service of his family, his community, his country and to God.”

The governor in his response disclosed that the former President had been his father over the years, “but, now that my biological father has gone to meet with the saints, you have to step up now to be my father,” Abiodun said.

He further said that the burial arrangements of his late father would be made public later on Sunday.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/08/16/obasanjo-visited-abiodun-but-he-got-a-shocking-message/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Visits Abiodun Over The Death Of His Father by nairavsdollars(f): 7:42am On Aug 16, 2021
Eye service governor

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Visits Abiodun Over The Death Of His Father by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:47am On Aug 16, 2021
Please, can anyone show me where the shock is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Visits Abiodun Over The Death Of His Father by Clapperton: 8:01am On Aug 16, 2021
I doubt OBJ possess the capacity to father an irresponsible son like Darudapo grin

20 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Abiodun Over The Death Of His Father by BlessedNuel: 8:10am On Aug 16, 2021
Life is full of choices....unto connection matters
Re: Obasanjo Visits Abiodun Over The Death Of His Father by alanto: 8:12am On Aug 16, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Please, can anyone show me where the shock is
In the absorber. You can’t see it?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Abiodun Over The Death Of His Father by georjay(m): 8:13am On Aug 16, 2021
Clapperton:
I doubt OBJ possess the capacity to father an irresponsible son like Darudapo grin

Darudapo bitibo ..... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Visits Abiodun Over The Death Of His Father by IgweOfNnewi: 8:16am On Aug 16, 2021
Such a mess
Re: Obasanjo Visits Abiodun Over The Death Of His Father by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:22am On Aug 16, 2021
alanto:

In the absorber. You can’t see it?
Even the absorber no fit see the shock sef
Re: Obasanjo Visits Abiodun Over The Death Of His Father by alanto: 8:41am On Aug 16, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Even the absorber no fit see the shock sef

I resign. grin
Awon blogger blogger. Na the shock I find come here o. Only to discover that Buhari still hold the title for the “shockest”

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Abiodun Over The Death Of His Father by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:43am On Aug 16, 2021
alanto:

I resign. grin
Awon blogger blogger. Na the shock I find come here o. Only to discover that Buhari still hold the title for the “shockest”
That man still hold the title like kilode, he no wan relinquish am

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Abiodun Over The Death Of His Father by alanto: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
That man still hold the title like kilode, he no wan relinquish am
What a shocker. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Visits Abiodun Over The Death Of His Father by iwaeda: 9:10am On Aug 16, 2021
Re: Obasanjo Visits Abiodun Over The Death Of His Father by wink2015(m): 9:25am On Aug 16, 2021
Nice to see Obasanjo wear FACEMASK.

He too do not want to catch the PATHOGEN ! that cause CORONAVIRUS.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Abiodun Over The Death Of His Father by point5: 9:26am On Aug 16, 2021
Obasanjo ...this name
Re: Obasanjo Visits Abiodun Over The Death Of His Father by Ifabernard(m): 9:27am On Aug 16, 2021
Lol
Shockers everywhere

Even Bubu will be shock to hear this news too
grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Visits Abiodun Over The Death Of His Father by Righteousness2(m): 9:27am On Aug 16, 2021
Condolences to His Excellency, Governor Abiodun. GOD Almighty Comfort you all.
President Obasanjo passed a very vital information there

From what we know of the life that Baba lived, we believed that he is in safe hands with his Creator and that is very important. That we’ll leave this world so that we can inherit the world after and with our own creator

The Ex-President has an understanding of what we preach about here. He has an understanding of What is the Needful and what Really Matters.
Folks Heaven and Hell is Real.
Live this Life in the Conciousness of your Eternal abode.
Live this life in Total Submission and Surrenderness to JESUS Christ
Re: Obasanjo Visits Abiodun Over The Death Of His Father by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2021
Clapperton:
O lopolo lori

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits Abiodun Over The Death Of His Father by Ancecoker(m): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2021
Re: Obasanjo Visits Abiodun Over The Death Of His Father by Sunnybay7: 9:31am On Aug 16, 2021
Rip to governors father.
Re: Obasanjo Visits Abiodun Over The Death Of His Father by dam2000(m): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2021
Most useless governor ogun ever produce RIP to ur father
Re: Obasanjo Visits Abiodun Over The Death Of His Father by englishmart(m): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2021
Obasanjo was a huge disgrace to Nigeria. Just that Buhari is far worse.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits Abiodun Over The Death Of His Father by Elzazzi: 9:32am On Aug 16, 2021
Obasanjo The Ebora Owu 1. Meaning the Deity of Owu Kingdom cool
Re: Obasanjo Visits Abiodun Over The Death Of His Father by Baawaa(m): 9:33am On Aug 16, 2021
One of the useless governors of Nigeria,
May your father rest in peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daniel Bwala: Church Rat, Poisoned Holy Communion Is Comment Offensive / Wike Cheers Rivers United To Victory During CAF Champion League Game (Photos) / Atiku Cannot Win Any Election, Even In His Local Government - Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.