Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism (32659 Views)

Nigeria Has Been Selected As Ground Zero For The Next Global Pandemic / With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT / ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by zoedew: 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
Anyone discerning should be able to read between the lines! That was an intentional statement coming from Buhari.
Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by Lamanii22(f): 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Person wey dey pardon terrorists self dey talk

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
In the article, he expressed optimism that Africa would defeat the terrorist, “one highway, one rail link — and one job — at a time

So in Buhari or whoever wrote this shite's mind, it's roads and rails that will curb terrorism not education?.”
Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by Kollyman: 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
Buhari published article?

Tell me what I don't know ���
Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by Raph3177(m): 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
coolcharm:
Buhari can never ever write something like this. He doesn't have the capacity to comprehend and string these thoughts!

Take that to the bank.
Exactly my thought wen I was reading it lmao
Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by tony5(m): 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
Almost forgot say na buhari dey talk self, I was carried away by the heroic words �
Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by sweetjohn(m): 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
rottennaija:
The US claim in making themselves safer than ever, how? Each country they invade, makes the world more unsafe. The level of migrant crisis this overthrow Afghanistan will create, among them will be those who will remember that their country descended into anarchy and forces many to leave their country because of what the US did will make America more unsafe than ever.
If US invade your country, if you like kill yourselves just to make stupid post like this one. The US citizen in America is the most secured in the world. Who lose? Na you way want to make the US look bad that will lose
Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
A northerner has no business advicing or leading anything

If you see something a northern Nigeria supports RUUUUUUUN!
Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by velocity25(m): 7:09am On Aug 17, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

He has codedly passed a message to his comrades. Apparently na only me and you get sense for this forum.
bro that lifeless and Co are happy about what happened in Afghanistan.Nigeria South should watch out

2 Likes

Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by Tosman12(m): 8:42am On Aug 17, 2021
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/afghanistan-africa-is-next-global-frontline-of-terrorism-buhari/

why do i feel he is poetically mocking the west..... (Anyway his administrator is a terror group sympathizer)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Professors, Phd Holders In Zulum’s Government / Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu / Releasing Chibok Girls Information Will Damage Ties With Nigeria –UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.