Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,059 members, 7,852,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

Gunmen Kidnap 15 Students Of Bakura Agriculture College, Zamfara, 4 Killed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kidnap 15 Students Of Bakura Agriculture College, Zamfara, 4 Killed (14125 Views)

Bandits Kill 40 People In Bakura, Zamfara After Sending A Letter To Communities / Bakura Modu 'Sahaba': Boko Haram Gets New Commander After Shekau’s Death / Osinbajo Visits NYSC Camp In Bakura Town (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 15 Students Of Bakura Agriculture College, Zamfara, 4 Killed by inoki247: 10:49am On Aug 16, 2021
ok
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 15 Students Of Bakura Agriculture College, Zamfara, 4 Killed by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 16, 2021
undecided
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 15 Students Of Bakura Agriculture College, Zamfara, 4 Killed by rave403: 10:50am On Aug 16, 2021
Tired of all this news

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 15 Students Of Bakura Agriculture College, Zamfara, 4 Killed by iwaeda: 10:50am On Aug 16, 2021
fergie001:

Chai....why nah? cry

Is it a lie?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 15 Students Of Bakura Agriculture College, Zamfara, 4 Killed by Gunayo(m): 10:51am On Aug 16, 2021
When you thought you've heard it all you hear another bombshell. I hope the northern part of this country will not go down like Afghanistan?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 15 Students Of Bakura Agriculture College, Zamfara, 4 Killed by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:51am On Aug 16, 2021
Eweee, wetin concern me
Taliban don give these bandits morale, anyway governor of Zamfara go form afghan president
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 15 Students Of Bakura Agriculture College, Zamfara, 4 Killed by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 16, 2021
iampeterben:
Zamfara is now the new headquarters for the Islamist sects. Federal Government should intervene before the capture the state like they have done in Afghanistan.
seems u aren't aware that Muslims don't mind if their religion becomes state) country religion, irrespective of personal costs. Those civilians and government officials don't actually mind, since they share same religion with their killers. The case of Afghanistan is very clear. The government soldiers and Taliban are of same faith, of which Taliban want a strictly islam
controlled way of life for d masses

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 15 Students Of Bakura Agriculture College, Zamfara, 4 Killed by Coldie(m): 10:54am On Aug 16, 2021
Scam
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 15 Students Of Bakura Agriculture College, Zamfara, 4 Killed by Gandollaar(f): 10:55am On Aug 16, 2021
iampeterben:
Zamfara is now the new headquarters for the Islamist sects. Federal Government should intervene before the capture the state like they have done in Afghanistan.
Federal and state government can't do more than they are doing currently. Southerners are the ones who should be worried about the fall out.
After they conquer the north, where next?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 15 Students Of Bakura Agriculture College, Zamfara, 4 Killed by LastProphet: 10:56am On Aug 16, 2021
iampeterben:

Why should the FG intervene? Is it not Zamfara that wanted an islamic state again? When you want an islamic state what do you expect? Or is western agricultural knowledge not a haram again? Why should the FG use funds from christian south to fight what Zamfara has always asked for? Dear southern Nigeria the writing is on the wall it's time to do a referendum and walk away from people set in destructive ideology

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 15 Students Of Bakura Agriculture College, Zamfara, 4 Killed by resenne(f): 10:56am On Aug 16, 2021
Tomorrow they will seek forgiveness nd claim repentant!!; FG will forgive them....
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 15 Students Of Bakura Agriculture College, Zamfara, 4 Killed by Kaiser20: 10:57am On Aug 16, 2021
iampeterben:
Bandits have already captured most Northern states. The Governors and leaders of the Northern states are afraid to speak out.
Even in Buhari's State Katsina 10 LGA have gone to the Islamic state.
Just in case the Islamic jihadist take over All the Northern states,. It will help divide the country very easily.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 15 Students Of Bakura Agriculture College, Zamfara, 4 Killed by Elbinawi: 10:58am On Aug 16, 2021
Bakura Agricultural College: 15 students abducted and four killed at school in Zamfara

Gunmen have abducted some students and teachers at the College of Agriculture and Animal Health in Bakura, Zamfara state.

Aliyu Bakura, deputy registrar of the college, confirmed the development to BBC Hausa.

“Last Sunday night around 10pm they entered and opened fire and took away 15 students and a teacher and his wife and two children,” he said.

Mee:

One of my close Friends sent me this message this morning:

"Assalamu Alaikum,.Ina fatan kana lafiya. Today bandits enter our school and went away with some staff and students. They did not enter my house. I am now in Gusau and I will be going back to Bakura today. I will brief further on the situation. My regards to your family."

Sad and most unfortunate! Nobody is safe in Northern Nigeria. This is the legacy of the genocidal Buhari regime.

Pray For Nigeria!

#ElbinawiTweets

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 15 Students Of Bakura Agriculture College, Zamfara, 4 Killed by imagrg(m): 10:59am On Aug 16, 2021
Why these violence in the name of religion?
Islam is a religion of peace. Please stop these violence.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 15 Students Of Bakura Agriculture College, Zamfara, 4 Killed by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 16, 2021
cool

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 15 Students Of Bakura Agriculture College, Zamfara, 4 Killed by FourElements: 10:59am On Aug 16, 2021
Sharia/fundamental Islam=death cult!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 15 Students Of Bakura Agriculture College, Zamfara, 4 Killed by Daddysidhan: 11:00am On Aug 16, 2021
Arewanistan north

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 15 Students Of Bakura Agriculture College, Zamfara, 4 Killed by Gandollaar(f): 11:00am On Aug 16, 2021
Gunayo:
When you thought you've heard it all you hear another bombshell. I hope the northern part of this country will not go down like Afghanistan?
If they do, what happens to southern Nigeria!
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 15 Students Of Bakura Agriculture College, Zamfara, 4 Killed by RedEnergy: 11:00am On Aug 16, 2021
ignis:
This is how it started in Afghanistan... Soon gunmen will take over Aso Rock.
i think they already did
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 15 Students Of Bakura Agriculture College, Zamfara, 4 Killed by imagrg(m): 11:01am On Aug 16, 2021
Hmm. I reserve my comment.
seunaj:
It's time for the southern lawmakers to stop playing politics and start to push for the southern autonomy immediately. It's already eminent that the North will fall to terror sooner or later as we have seen in Afghanistan. The only way to save the south is a break up.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 15 Students Of Bakura Agriculture College, Zamfara, 4 Killed by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 16, 2021
If they stop paying ransom kidnapping will die a natural death, abi dem wan chop the body...
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 15 Students Of Bakura Agriculture College, Zamfara, 4 Killed by Gunayo(m): 11:06am On Aug 16, 2021
Gandollaar:
If they do, what happens to southern Nigeria!
Maybe same if they are still together.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 15 Students Of Bakura Agriculture College, Zamfara, 4 Killed by aryzgreat: 11:08am On Aug 16, 2021
Yet cow head buharia is after MNK and Sunday Igboho.

Biased and useless presidiot

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 15 Students Of Bakura Agriculture College, Zamfara, 4 Killed by Gandollaar(f): 11:10am On Aug 16, 2021
Gunayo:
Maybe same if they are still together.
God forbid that your "same" o
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 15 Students Of Bakura Agriculture College, Zamfara, 4 Killed by ttobizz(m): 11:14am On Aug 16, 2021
Satan01:
Oshey "ipobian" ,,, like una " unknown " gunmen dey kill ya people abi undecided

Until they cut off your head
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 15 Students Of Bakura Agriculture College, Zamfara, 4 Killed by Princedapace(m): 11:16am On Aug 16, 2021
This one is not important, the only thing that is important is keeping Nigeria One grin

And hungry Nigerians willl be suporting their darling politicians.

They don't know that the only reason these politicians love One Nigeria is because they make so much money from it.

While the ruling class run to developed worlds for medical attention, they leave their hungry supporters to make use of the empty Nigeria's hospitals grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 15 Students Of Bakura Agriculture College, Zamfara, 4 Killed by Gunayo(m): 11:29am On Aug 16, 2021
Gandollaar:
God forbid that your "same" o
Be saying God forbid. Anything that affect the north will surely affect the south as long as this marriage continues

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 15 Students Of Bakura Agriculture College, Zamfara, 4 Killed by dettolgel: 11:32am On Aug 16, 2021
Where is that Fulani terrorist called sterope, you guys have struck again. Soon FG will fish you guys out.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 15 Students Of Bakura Agriculture College, Zamfara, 4 Killed by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 16, 2021
Satan01:
Oshey "ipobian" ,,, like una " unknown " gunmen dey kill ya people abi undecided
it won't cost you anything to be sensible..
1,i am not a tribalist
2,am yoruba

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 15 Students Of Bakura Agriculture College, Zamfara, 4 Killed by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:38am On Aug 16, 2021
GOD MAKING THE NORTH PAY MULTIPLE FOLDS FOR THEIR SINS AGAINT THE CHOSEN PEOPLE OF IGBOS.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 15 Students Of Bakura Agriculture College, Zamfara, 4 Killed by Gandollaar(f): 11:38am On Aug 16, 2021
Gunayo:
Be saying God forbid. Anything that affect the north will surely affect the south as long as this marriage continues
That's why it's forbidden to happen! It must not happen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP / I’m A Businessman First, Then A Politician, Atiku Declares On Twitter / 2018 World Cup: Senate Urges FG To Fund Super Eagles With Recovered Loots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.