Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,998 members, 7,832,384 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Hakeem Odumosu Reacts To Reports Of Robbers Disgusing As Beggars In Lekki/Ajah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hakeem Odumosu Reacts To Reports Of Robbers Disgusing As Beggars In Lekki/Ajah (20886 Views)

Hakeem Odumosu And Folashade Omotade Wedding (Photos, Video) / Beggars In Lagos Protest Against Harrassment, Block Goverment Offices / Hakeem Odumosu: Police Have No Right To Search Phones, Arrest For Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Reacts To Reports Of Robbers Disgusing As Beggars In Lekki/Ajah by Egein(m): 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
Beggars are robbing motorists. You want to stop and search vehicles (the victims). How does this make sense? Shouldn't the solution be to ban and arrest traffic beggars?

Oh, I see. They mostly Northerners, and you don't want to hurt your masters. Brilliant.

2 Likes

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Reacts To Reports Of Robbers Disgusing As Beggars In Lekki/Ajah by Blackdisciple(m): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
Runners disgusting as beggers.

DPOs, other field and tactical commanders to immediately embark on 24hrs stop and search.

So the disguisers are using cars to rubb too, another phase of traffic in Ajah axis coupled with the one we are having already.

3 Likes

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Reacts To Reports Of Robbers Disgusing As Beggars In Lekki/Ajah by davit: 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
They should focus more on those almajiris children on the Lekki Epe Expressway. They should be removed from the road ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Reacts To Reports Of Robbers Disgusing As Beggars In Lekki/Ajah by omoalaafin: 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
Stop and search? I hope this will not be used to harass innocent people.

They should also check Ojota bridge from 5pm once traffic starts building up. Some boys come out to harass lone drivers.
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Reacts To Reports Of Robbers Disgusing As Beggars In Lekki/Ajah by Stevyne: 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
Rgade:
I go shar experience this una Lagos one day.
Crazy place.
Better siddon where u deh.
Na mad people full here

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Reacts To Reports Of Robbers Disgusing As Beggars In Lekki/Ajah by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
Stevyne:
Better siddon where u deh.
Na mad people full here
I no go stay pass 24hrs

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Reacts To Reports Of Robbers Disgusing As Beggars In Lekki/Ajah by Stevyne: 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
Rgade:

I no go stay pass 24hrs
Which state u base
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Reacts To Reports Of Robbers Disgusing As Beggars In Lekki/Ajah by Tapout(m): 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
I don't understand, the report was " robbers parading as beggars", their solution is " stop and search"
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Reacts To Reports Of Robbers Disgusing As Beggars In Lekki/Ajah by Cruziero75: 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
My brother, my craziness here is damn on another level.

Rgade:
I go shar experience this una Lagos one day.
Crazy place.
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Reacts To Reports Of Robbers Disgusing As Beggars In Lekki/Ajah by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
Stevyne:
Which state u base
I Dey manage Enugu for now.
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Reacts To Reports Of Robbers Disgusing As Beggars In Lekki/Ajah by Stevyne: 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
Rgade:

I Dey manage Enugu for now.
042 grin
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Reacts To Reports Of Robbers Disgusing As Beggars In Lekki/Ajah by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
Stevyne:
042 grin
dazz the code grin
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Reacts To Reports Of Robbers Disgusing As Beggars In Lekki/Ajah by Realmarvel1989(m): 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
Man shall not leave by bread alone grin

Dem go collect nah tongue
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Reacts To Reports Of Robbers Disgusing As Beggars In Lekki/Ajah by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
mach7:
On a serious note, the number of beggars at Ajah is something else.

Especially on the centre culvert, from the bridge all the way past Chicken Republic to Thomas juction. Beggar plus Okada plus Keke plus Agbero.

A terrible mix indeed.

Omor even inside Thomas. Day or night u someone will just walk up to u and be like brother pls I'm hungry help me. Both young boys n girls and women with children but I haven't been seeing them lately.. it's scary because u can't predict what hunger will make them do next

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Reacts To Reports Of Robbers Disgusing As Beggars In Lekki/Ajah by Stevyne: 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
grin
Rgade:

dazz the code grin
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Reacts To Reports Of Robbers Disgusing As Beggars In Lekki/Ajah by Gfskw: 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Reacts To Reports Of Robbers Disgusing As Beggars In Lekki/Ajah by holysaint1(m): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
This one just dey busy dey speak grammar.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) / Bamanga Tukur Escapes Assassination - The Nation / Conditional Cash Transfer: FG Disburses Cash To 15,768 Households In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.