Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

+18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] (5879 Views)

Why Did Ladies Stopped Wearing This (pix). / Gay Man Kicked Out Of Swimming Pool For Wearing This At Encore Beach Club / "Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ladies, my stomach is getting big and I'm losing my 6 packs. What should I do?

Modified: Deleted. You came too late.
Re: +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
Guys, will the army arrest me for wearing this?

Modified: Deleted. You came too late.
Re: +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] by 0utlaw: 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
FIRST TO COMMENT
Re: +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
0utlaw:
FIRST TO COMMENT
Go collect ur award for CBN

5 Likes

Re: +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] by 0utlaw: 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
NOPE,YOU JUST NEED TO FLEX TO SOLDIER BARRACK AND RECEIVE YOUR APPRECIATION
THANK ME LATER
Re: +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] by 0utlaw: 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
SmellySperm:
grin
SmellySperm:
Re: +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] by lilvicky68(m): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ok

Mtchewww
Re: +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
How soldiers go take know say u wear am??
Ode.

4 Likes

Re: +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] by LaserWr: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
This guy is just crazy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] by squash47(m): 3:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
iLegendd:

U don dey behave like small boy. I go soon unfollow you.

1 Like

Re: +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] by chatinent: 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
Why put an Oris Cigarette in your pants?

2 Likes

Re: +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] by doubleE70: 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
iLegendd:
bro have u knack any girl before .
Re: +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] by HisGrace0000001(m): 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
iLegendd:
Guys, will the army arrest me for wearing this?

I can sight a guitar. Do you play it or it's just for aesthetics?
Re: +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] by jesvic91(m): 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
ILegendd giving them reason to wail grin grin
Re: +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] by longetivity(m): 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
This boy deserves a heavy knock on the head

1 Like

Re: +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] by KingMack(m): 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
SmellySperm:

bro is your sperm really smelly cheesy grin
Re: +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] by wumi2017(f): 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hunmmm.. grin Ilegend himself.. kwantinu grin
Re: +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] by Opemiposii(f): 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
squash47:

threatening?
Re: +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] by squash47(m): 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
Opemiposii:
threatening?

Yes. Got a problem with that ?
Re: +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
KingMack:

bro is your sperm really smelly cheesy grin

grin
Re: +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
squash47:

As if I asked you to follow me or I noticed you followed me. Unfollow me today or forever stay mute for life.

Because you followed me my lifestyle will be determined by what will please you, right? Mtcheww.

Just take a look at this entitlement mentality. Some Nigerians are too controlling and possessive without knowing.

This is the main reason I dont reply a woman who says: I love you. The moment you reply "I love you too" she feels she owns you and you shouldn't talk to other people or live your life.

2 Likes

Re: +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2021

Afghanistan go soon gat you! .

Re: +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] by Daytrader1: 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
This guy, i observed your posts, and i notice that u use the +18 tag to drive audience to your posts subconsciously , that's quite smart cos most people don't even know y they click ur post even the haters no get choice, they don't even read your headline before clicking lol, +18 is strong
Re: +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
Opemiposii:
threatening?

He is threatening to unfollow me. The truth is: I won't notice it because I don't check who is following or not.

Even now that he'll be unfollowing, I'll feel better a control freak fan is off my neck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] by icecool12(m): 12:56am On Aug 17, 2021
It is not just KayVee..
Re: +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] by squash47(m): 6:42am On Aug 17, 2021
iLegendd:

As if I asked you to follow me or I noticed you followed me. Unfollow me today or forever stay mute for life.

Because you followed me my lifestyle will be determined by what will please you, right? Mtcheww.

Just take a look at this entitlement mentality. Some Nigerians are too controlling and possessive without knowing.

This is the main reason I dont reply a woman who says: I love you. The moment you reply "I love you too" she feels she owns you and you shouldn't talk to other people or live your life.

Like I said, you're becoming disappointedly childish.

One thing I noticed about you is that, you hate to accept corrections. You always try to look for a reason to prove yourself right.

You think you always know what you are doing. You think you are all smart and have a good reason for doing the stuffs you do.

You don't know that somethings you do are huge embarrassment to your personality.

You always hide under the pretense of, " let me give my haters something to wail about".
When in reality, you are trying to get people to notice and like you.

You present yourself as a confident person who doesn't give a shit about how people think about you.

while in practice, you always seek for validation.

Why don't you just change your approach of advertising yourself ? You were the reason why started icommenting on romanace section and reading updates after I registered an account on nairaland.

And I feel really sad that you are behaving like this .
If you were my brother, I will tell you this.

And if you don't change, I will stop talking to you. You're becoming a bad influence.

I even tell people to read your posts online and buy some of your books. But here you're, always posting childish things.

You always talk carelessly about sex, pretending to be gay while posting a ladies pics. That is not right. You're mature enough too know better.

Stop disappointing those of us who are following you.

I will keep telling you this until you come back to your old normal self that always inspired me.

3 Likes

Re: +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] by squash47(m): 6:45am On Aug 17, 2021
iLegendd:

He is threatening to unfollow me. The truth is: I won't notice it because I don't check who is following or not.

Even now that he'll be unfollowing, I'll feel better a control freak fan is off my neck.

All I'm saying is that you are becoming childish. And I know you are going to think about it.

And you are going to change. Defend yourself all you want, I know you will think about it and adjust.

1 Like

Re: +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:42am On Aug 17, 2021
squash47:

Like I said, you're becoming disappointedly childish.

One thing I noticed about you is that, you hate to accept corrections. You always try to look for a reason to prove yourself right.

You think you always know what you are doing. You think you are all smart and have a good reason for doing the stuffs you do.

You don't know that somethings you do are huge embarrassment to your personality.

You always hide under the pretense of, " let me give my haters something to wail about".
When in reality, you are trying to get people to notice and like you.

You present yourself as a confident person who doesn't give a shit about how people think about you.

while in practice, you always seek for validation.

Why don't you just change your approach of advertising yourself ? You were the reason why started icommenting on romanace section and reading updates after I registered an account on nairaland.

And I feel really sad that you are behaving like this .
If you were my brother, I will tell you this.

And if you don't change, I will stop talking to you. You're becoming a bad influence.

I even tell people to read your posts online and buy some of your books. But here you're, always posting childish things.

You always talk carelessly about sex, pretending to be gay while posting a ladies pics. That is not right. You're mature enough too know better.

Stop disappointing those of us who are following you.

I will keep telling you this until you come back to your old normal self that always inspired me.

Unfortunately I read only the first three lines.

2 Likes

Re: +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:45am On Aug 17, 2021
squash47:

All I'm saying is that you are becoming childish. And I know you are going to think about it.

And you are going to change. Defend yourself all you want, I know you will think about it and adjust.

I read this one because it's short. Change because of you? You're joking. I'll be more childish and let me see if you'll commit suicide to prove that you're truly a fan.

I haven't changed because of pretty girls and it's a hairy ball man like you that will make me change?

I think you're being childish is more humbling than you're being arrogant. So, expect more or get lost.

The most stupid decision I'll ever make is to think about your thread. In fact, replying you again on this topic will be stupid of me.

I must confess, even though, your opinion has already been disposed before you typed it, I like your confidence in thinking iLeg.end will amend because of you. It gets worse.

Stay away from my threads — they're too childish for you. No be only me dey this forum.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
wumi2017:
Hunmmm.. grin Ilegend himself.. kwantinu grin

I will o! I'm coming over to come suck breast.

1 Like

Re: +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] by 1stbest(m): 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
iLegendd:
Bro please i need your help
Re: +18: Will The Army Arrest Me for Wearing This? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
1stbest:
Bro please i need your help

You're welcome, Sir. God is our greatest helper. Whoever doesn't know this knows nothing.

As long I'll make legal money from our discussion, I'm in. A broke man like me only gets involved in things that fetch money and smiles.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Zodiac Signs With High Sex Drive And Low Sex Drive / Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? / How Do U Save Your Lovers Contacts On Your Phone??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.