Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Is It Easy To Figure Out When A Breakup Is Coming? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Easy To Figure Out When A Breakup Is Coming? (846 Views)

The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? / 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup / Who Recovers Faster After A Breakup Men Or Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Easy To Figure Out When A Breakup Is Coming? by ektbear: 10:43pm On May 18, 2011
How do you guys know when your significant other is about to break up with you?

And if you are in a situation where you know it is coming sooner or later, what do you do about it?

(thread doesn't have much to do with me [I hope], but just curious)
Re: Is It Easy To Figure Out When A Breakup Is Coming? by MMM2(m): 11:11pm On May 18, 2011
when she is alwayz giving u Womanliness more than b4,
bear it in mind dat she is giving u d final Womanliness b4 heart break.
Re: Is It Easy To Figure Out When A Breakup Is Coming? by 190: 11:14pm On May 18, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Is It Easy To Figure Out When A Breakup Is Coming? by Phate07(m): 11:24pm On May 18, 2011

When she starts asking for money to increase her BB collection. angry
Re: Is It Easy To Figure Out When A Breakup Is Coming? by berylLOL(f): 11:28pm On May 18, 2011
when he/she bkums distant nd also too moody wheneva u re around, ur expiry d8 don dey near oo
Re: Is It Easy To Figure Out When A Breakup Is Coming? by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 18, 2011
@poster
if you feel that its coming then talk to her and ask her straight up. . . . . . . if she has a problem with this r/ship then you may as well get it over with!
Re: Is It Easy To Figure Out When A Breakup Is Coming? by iice(f): 4:04am On May 19, 2011
If you're connected. . .you can feel it. Intuition will warn you.
If i know it's coming, i don't wait for it to happen. I ask and then move on.
Re: Is It Easy To Figure Out When A Breakup Is Coming? by jaybee3(m): 12:43pm On May 19, 2011
Yes cos people aren't able to hide real feelings in relationships
Re: Is It Easy To Figure Out When A Breakup Is Coming? by hollandis(f): 2:55pm On May 19, 2011
@iice looks like you have had your own share of broken hearts
Re: Is It Easy To Figure Out When A Breakup Is Coming? by 190: 2:57pm On May 19, 2011
hollandis:

Gbam!! cool
Re: Is It Easy To Figure Out When A Breakup Is Coming? by iice(f): 3:04pm On May 19, 2011
190:

Gbam!! cool
Wow it reads

hollandis:

What can i say? With the perpetual losses of the superchickens, it's been permanently broken.
Re: Is It Easy To Figure Out When A Breakup Is Coming? by delicious1(m): 3:22pm On May 19, 2011
You see the writing on the walls -gerrit? tongue
Re: Is It Easy To Figure Out When A Breakup Is Coming? by 190: 3:34pm On May 19, 2011
iice:

Wow it reads

Mscheww undecided
Re: Is It Easy To Figure Out When A Breakup Is Coming? by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 19, 2011
Girls usually don't see it coming when i dump them They usually think they dumped me. grin

TIP 1>Do it very nicely and make it a gradual process.
Re: Is It Easy To Figure Out When A Breakup Is Coming? by Dsense(m): 4:15pm On May 19, 2011
hollandis:

You this ediot . . . grin undecided undecided undecided undecided

OP.

WHen she's not happy anytime she's with you and always complain bout stuffs she doesn't coing bout previously then something is coming . . . . .The bailout is to sit her down and try reaching a better solution if possible . . or you move on. undecided
Re: Is It Easy To Figure Out When A Breakup Is Coming? by Zhedoga: 6:04pm On May 19, 2011
yap. if ur guy no de pick ur call wit de kind of smile u know him den make you knoew sey something don de happen okay. ladies shine ur eyes.
Re: Is It Easy To Figure Out When A Breakup Is Coming? by 190: 6:13pm On May 19, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Is It Easy To Figure Out When A Breakup Is Coming? by chibaby5(f): 6:40pm On May 19, 2011
@Topic

You can just tell/feel a change in attitude compared to wat it used to be

In relation to wat u do wen u feel a brk up is on da way, It hurts less wen u end it b4 the 'big bang' cool
However this is the case when u actually have something tyt wiv da person.
If not so, it wudnt really matter which of the parties does da breakin up
Re: Is It Easy To Figure Out When A Breakup Is Coming? by 190: 6:48pm On May 19, 2011
chi-baby:

@Topic

You can just tell/feel a change in attitude compared to wat it used to be

In relation to wat u do wen u feel a brk up is on da way, It hurts less wen u end it b4 the 'big bang' cool
However this is the case when u actually have something tyt wiv da person.
If not so, it wudnt really matter which of the parties does da breakin up

kiss kiss cool cool kiss kiss
Re: Is It Easy To Figure Out When A Breakup Is Coming? by hollandis(f): 9:24pm On May 19, 2011
D-sense:

You this ediot . . . grin undecided undecided undecided undecided

OP.

WHen she's not happy anytime she's with you and always complain bout stuffs she doesn't coing bout previously then something is coming . . . . .The bailout is to sit her down and try reaching a better solution if possible . . or you move on. undecided
who unleashed you?
Re: Is It Easy To Figure Out When A Breakup Is Coming? by CrazyMan(m): 11:56pm On May 19, 2011
You’ll know unless you’re the type that puts up a nonchalant attitude towards latest developments around you.
Re: Is It Easy To Figure Out When A Breakup Is Coming? by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 19, 2011
M M M:

when she is alwayz giving u Womanliness more than b4,
bear it in mind dat she is giving u d final Womanliness b4 heart break.

grin grin go away!

(1) (Reply)

Should He Marry Her? / How To Recover Delete File From Heard Disk / Seeing My Friend's Babe Unduly Excites Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.