Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. (1446 Views)

Osinbajo Dolls Out Money In Ibadan. / Kano Hisbah Designs New Type Of Mannequin (picture) / Kano's Hisbah Should Arrest The Mannequin In Aso Rock - Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by alanto: 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
Please my southern people. I was thinking about this after reading about Hisbah order on mannequin.
Many people think mannequin shouldn’t arose anyone, well I share in that sentiments but why do people spend almost or up to a million naira buying sex dolls? I don’t see much difference in either.
Are the really different?

Re: Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by ygowon: 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
By the time bokoharam/hisba would have taken over Nigeria just as Taliban terrorists took over Afghanistan, our southern boutique owners businesses would suffer. Our southern wine and alcoholic business owners would suffer. Our club owners, Obi cubana them will focus on real estate.

Our runs girls will be hiding when no one pursueth grin grin grin

Sorry, I forgot to add that our daddy GOs and mummy GOs, pastors and prophets will begin to commit suicide.

By then, we go say Chai! The Antichrist has finally come. Na terrorists go usher in anti Christ last last.

What a time!
Re: Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by alanto: 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
ygowon:
By the time bokoharam/hisba would have taken over Nigeria just as Taliban terrorists took over Afghanistan, our southern boutique owners businesses would suffer. Our southern wine and alcoholic business owners would suffer. Our club owners, Obi cubana them will focus on real estate.

Sorry, I forgot to add that our daddy GOs and mummy GOs, pastors and prophets will begin to commit suicide.

By then, we go say Chai! The Antichrist has finally come. Na terrorists go usher in anti Christ last last.

What a time!
You are derailing sir. There you have a simple and honest question. Can we face the topic and leave the war on terror to the military?
Re: Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by loveth360(f): 7:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
ygowon:

What a time!
It can only happen in north and west,not anywhere close to Biafra land.

1 Like

Re: Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by ygowon: 7:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
alanto:

You are derailing sir. There you have a simple and honest question. Can we face the topic and leave the war on terror to the military?

Can the military alone fight terrorism in Nigeria and Afghanistan?
Re: Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by ygowon: 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
loveth360:
Hahahaha! That can only be possible if Biafra becomes independent and invests much on technologies and weaponry
Re: Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by 143WaZoBia: 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
This is a good question. People are getting married to mannequin. My only problem is. We in the south don’t have any problem having sex with mannequin or sex dolls if we so wish. But the north does so why don’t we have a southern Nigeria and northern Nigeria with different laws? We practice democracy but it’s in the south that it really works up north your right is tied to Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by alanto: 7:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
ygowon:

Can the military alone fight terrorism in Nigeria and Afghanistan?
I don’t know how you mean. You can only contribute intelligence you cant carry a gun to fight terrorism only the military can.
What are you doing right now to fight terrorism?
Re: Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by 143WaZoBia: 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
loveth360:
I know right. No be that Biafra wey police and army de pick able body men on regular.

1 Like

Re: Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by alanto: 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
143WaZoBia:

I know right. No be that Biafra wey police and army de pick able body men on regular.
No mind them.
They are trying to make the thread about IPOB and the North.
Re: Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by ygowon: 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
alanto:

I don’t know how you mean. You can only contribute intelligence you cant carry a gun to fight terrorism only the military can.
What are you doing right now to fight terrorism?
I'm telling people the dangers of being controlled by terrorists. I'm sure life and economy have been sweeter since a terrorists was voted in as president
Re: Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by ygowon: 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
alanto:

No mind them.
They are trying to make the thread about IPOB and the North.
hahahaha! This your thread don finally bend
Re: Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by 143WaZoBia: 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
ygowon:
You sound like you have a sex dolls in place of a woman.
Re: Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by alanto: 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
ygowon:
Because you don’t want the north to seem like they can think. Any southerner that dare to think you shut their voice.
Re: Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by alanto: 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
ygowon:
I'm telling people the dangers of being controlled by terrorists. I'm sure life and economy have been sweeter since a terrorists was voted in as president
What’s the difference between a sex doll and a mannequin?
Re: Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by ygowon: 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
143WaZoBia:

You sound like you have a sex dolls in place of a woman.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by ygowon: 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
alanto:

What’s the difference between a sex doll and a mannequin?
That question is useless. Who stopped anyone from using sex doll for boutique? Is it a sin to buy sex doll or mannequin?
Re: Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by ygowon: 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
alanto:

Because you don’t want the north to seem like they can think. Any southerner that dare to think you shut their voice.
The thinking is foolish in nature because even those northerners de fvck cow. Have they banned cow?
Re: Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by 143WaZoBia: 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
ygowon:
That question is useless. Who stopped anyone from using sex doll for boutique? Is it a sin to buy sex doll or mannequin?
Point is if you can have sex with decent dolls because you arouse by it someone else can be get aroused by mannequin.
Re: Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by naija4life247: 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
loveth360:

West kee your generations
Re: Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by 143WaZoBia: 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
naija4life247:

Lol
Na so dem go de find hate up and down only to turn around and cry that people hate them.
Re: Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by loveth360(f): 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
naija4life247:

It have already kee yours.

Afonja muslim.
Re: Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by ygowon: 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
143WaZoBia:

Point is if you can have sex with decent dolls because you arouse by it someone else can be get aroused by mannequin.
No, the point there is that if you can have sex with anything, why not ban that thing. Why ban only selected few? Why not ban the cow they fvck there?
Re: Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by 143WaZoBia: 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
ygowon:
No, the point there is that if you can have sex with anything, why not ban that thing. Why ban only selected few? Why not ban the cow they fvck there?
Lol. Why do you still eat cow knowing they have sex with it? People have been arrested for having sex with goats. We are going to ban everything.
Jesus said if you think in your heart about a woman promiscuously you have had sex with the woman. That’s what hisbah are saying. They know themselves I believe. When they get aroused by the mannequin next is to rape another persons wife or daughter. And they don’t want that. What about that don’t you understand?

1 Like

Re: Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by ygowon: 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
143WaZoBia:

Lol. Why do you still eat cow knowing they have sex with it? People have been arrested for having sex with goats. We are going to ban everything.
Jesus said if you think in your heart about a woman promiscuously you have had sex with the woman. That’s what hisbah are saying. They know themselves I believe. When they get aroused by the mannequin next is to rape another persons wife or daughter. And they don’t want that. What about that don’t you understand?
Yes, ban everything.
Re: Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by lascos912(m): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
loveth360:
can't even happen in west
Re: Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
143WaZoBia:
This is a good question. People are getting married to mannequin. My only problem is. We in the south don’t have any problem having sex with mannequin or sex dolls if we so wish. But the north does so why don’t we have a southern Nigeria and northern Nigeria with different laws? We practice democracy but it’s in the south that it really works up north your right is tied to Islam.

Can you just speak for yourself alone? Thank you!
Re: Sex Dolls Or Mannequin. by 143WaZoBia: 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
Felixamos:

Can you just speak for yourself alone? Thank you!
What I’m saying is. Many people in southern Nigeria don’t have the kind of moral standard the north is setting for its self and that’s okay since we are circular but if they want to be rigid they can be by calling for a separate country.

(1) (Reply)

WHY WAS BUHARI NOT SEEN AT HIS SON'S WEDDING A WEEK AGO? / Top 10 Countries In Africa By GDP Per Capita, Nigeria Ranks 17th / I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.