Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,710 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! (1444 Views)

Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? / 2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku / Chibuike Amechi Is My Name, I Am Igbo From Ikwere And Ikwere People Are Igbo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by Quintopia: 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
I have business and family interests in Nigeria outside Igboland, and I fear that an Igbo president may be secretly beholden to IPOB, and work to disintegrate the country. I and many Igbos are very nervous about this as we are not prepared to lose our business investments across Nigeria. Please vote Bini or Yoruba or SS, as it is the turn of the south to lead, until my people get rid of IPOB and regain their patriotism as Nigerians.

Happy Tuesday to you all.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by Officialgarri: 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
Your opinion, your decision. Don't let anyone bully you into bending to their will.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by Quintopia: 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
Officialgarri:
Your opinion, your decision. Don't let anyone bully you into bending to their will.

Thank you sir.
Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
Na wa oo. grin
We know you are not Igbo so dey there dey mumu yourself.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by duro4chang(m): 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hmmmm. You can move your business and family to the east immediately after the election if peradventure an ibo man wins. But then not that it will be easy to resettle. At the same time you can stay put and show your allegiance to the country.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by Felimax(m): 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
You speak out of ignorance.
Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by Quintopia: 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
kriss2I6:
Na wa oo. grin
We know you are not Igbo so dey there dey mumu yourself.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. There is no room for alternative views in your primitive tribal universe. We must all be spear-chucking dunderheads who agree on everything.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by gaddafe(m): 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
The OP is not Igbo. There is no Igbo man that can have this opinion.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
Quintopia:

This is exactly what I'm talking about. There is no room for alternative views in your primitive tribal mentality. We must all be spear chucking dunderheads who agree on everything.
Mtcheew.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by Quintopia: 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
gaddafe:
The OP is not Igbo. There is no Igbo man that can have this opinion.

Keep deceiving yourself. In the real world of humans there is always a multiplicity of views on any issue, unless they are suppressed, as you seek to do here by denying me 'membership'.

But I reject your primitive and puerile attempts at emotional blackmail.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by Quintopia: 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
Felimax:
You speak out of ignorance.

How so?

Would you allow a man that pours abuse and invective at your family compound every morning to marry your daughter?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by Sergio104(m): 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
angry....no one gives a flying fück if you are igbo or not.

Please save your nonsense explanation to yourself

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by Advocate500: 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
duro4chang:
Hmmmm. You can move your business and family to the east immediately after the election if peradventure an ibo man wins. But then not that it will be easy to resettle. At the same time you can stay put and show your allegiance to the country.
you believe the otondo is an igboman? That is why they use some of you.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by Emergingnation3(m): 12:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
Quintopia:
I[s] have business and family interests in Nigeria outside Igboland, and I fear that an Igbo president may be secretly beholden to IPOB, and work to disintegrate the country. I and many Igbos are very nervous about this as we are not prepared to lose our business investments across Nigeria. Please vote Bini or Yoruba or SS, as it is the turn of the south to lead, until my people get rid of IPOB and regain their patriotism as Nigerians.

Happy Tuesday to you all.[/s]
Afonja face your skull mining region and leave Igbo out of your misery ..

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by Advocate500: 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
Quintopia:

This is exactly what I'm talking about. There is no room for alternative views in your primitive tribal mentality. We must all be spear chucking dunderheads who agree on everything.
tribal urchin we have noticed you ?can you now crawl back to the cave or whatever hole you came out from?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by Quintopia: 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
Sergio104:
angry....no one gives a flying fück if you are igbo or not.

Please save your nonsense explanation to yourself

This thread is not directed at your imbecilic type. Kindly return to your illiterate preoccupations.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by Felimax(m): 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
Quintopia:

How so?

Would you allow a man that pours abuse and invective at your family compound every morning to marry your daughter?

Not the same thing.
Though I don't like the approach of IPOB but I seriously believe if this country don't want to be restructured then it should kindly breakup fast.

We cannot continue to leave as third or fourth class citizens in our own country. God forbid!
The Igbos, no matter how bad are one of the best tribes to be with.
Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by Quintopia: 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
Advocate500:
tribal urchin we have noticed you ?can you now crawl back to the cave or whatever hole you came out from?

How many of your fellow Igbos have you eaten today, you IPOB devil pretending to love Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
grin
Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by Quintopia: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
Felimax:

Not the same thing.
Though I don't like the approach of IPOB but I seriously believe if this country don't want to be restructured then it should kindly breakup fast.

We cannot continue to leave as third or fourth class citizens in our own country. God forbid!
The Igbos, no matter how bad are one of the best tribes to be with.

Nobody has stopped Igbos from seceding. The problem is they want to secede with the south-south because of their oil and gas resources. Nigeria clearly will never allow that.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by Akponmfet: 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
It's okay,don't waste your vote,there will never be an Igbo president.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by 00FFT00(m): 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
Quintopia:
I have business and family interests in Nigeria outside Igboland, and I fear that an Igbo president may be secretly beholden to IPOB, and work to disintegrate the country. I and many Igbos are very nervous about this as we are not prepared to lose our business investments across Nigeria. Please vote Bini or Yoruba or SS, as it is the turn of the south to lead, until my people get rid of IPOB and regain their patriotism as Nigerians.

Says another masquerading Tinubu urchin.
Guy, come with your regular moniker!.
Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by Sergio104(m): 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
Quintopia:

This thread is not directed at your imbecilic type. Kindly return to your illiterate preoccupations.

I like it when people of lower academic inclination throw such word @bolded to me.

I always like the challenge.

Now fasting your belt...... because you are in for proof of "illiteracy"

2 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by Quintopia: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
Sergio104:

I like it when people of lower academic inclination throw such word @bolded to me.

I always like the challenge.

Now fasting your belt...... because you are in for proof of "illiteracy"

It's called 'fasten'. Illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by Sergio104(m): 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
Quintopia:

It's called 'fasten'.

It's not really a problem.
You clearly noticed it's a typo.

Chillax....we gonna study the true meaning of "illiteracy" and the true owner of it between you and I

You will be invited to many thread you will like cool

I hate noise

2 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by Quintopia: 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
Akponmfet:
It's okay,don't waste your vote,there will never be an Igbo president.

There will be an Igbo president of Nigeria one day. Just not this time around. IPOB has seen to that.

1 Like

Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by Advocate500: 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
Quintopia:

How many of your fellow Igbos have you eaten today, you IPOB devil pretending to love Igbos?
this is what you woke up this morning to spew tribal bigotry and fyne the embers of hatred, tomorrow when you start finding life difficult you will blame village people, do something meaningful with your and time you said no na hatred.
Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by Felimax(m): 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
Quintopia:

Nobody has stopped Igbos from seceding. The problem is they want to secede with the south-south because of their oil and gas resources. Nigeria clearly will never allow that.

Nigeria has no choice if they themselves are not thieves. Does the oil in the South belongs to Nigeria? No, same way it does not belong to the East. As a matter of fact there is hardly any Eastern state without a deposit of Oil or gas.

Biafra, is not own by Igbos, it's a collection of all the states been oppressed by the wicked Fulani hegemony. If Nigeria so love the South why are they afraid of Restructuring?
Do you know why Tinubu is hell bent in becoming the next president?
Lagos that has no crude is housing a private refinery, what happened to all the State in South South? No land?

It's better to tilt with Biafra now because the only time Nigeria will let go of the South will be when they are done raping out all our God giving Natural resources then maybe you and I will not be alive to know what the outcome will be.

With Biafra, we can go on a round table and design a future plan for our new country where every ethnic group will be duly recognize and have a say. Nigeria was never one and will never be one till the world will end. If we want to be one we can only do so by agreement not by force as we have it in Nigeria.
Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by Quintopia: 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
Advocate500:
this is what you woke up this morning to spew tribal bigotry and fyne the embers of hatred, tomorrow when you start finding life difficult you will blame village people, do something meaningful with your and time you said no na hatred.

Not my fault if IPOB practices cannibalism against the Igbos they claim to be fighting for.

1 Like

Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by Quintopia: 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
Felimax:

Nigeria has no choice if they themselves are not thieves. Does the oil in the South belongs to Nigeria? No, same way it does not belong to the East. As a matter of fact there is hardly any Eastern state without a deposit of Oil or gas.

Biafra, is not own by Igbos, it's a collection of all the states been oppressed by the wicked Fulani hegemony. If Nigeria so love the South why are they afraid of Restructuring?
Do you know why Tinubu is hell bent in becoming the next president?
Lagos that has no crude is housing a private refinery, what happened to all the State in South South? No land?

It's better to tilt with Biafra now because the only time Nigeria will let go of the South will be when they are done raping out all our God giving Natural resources then maybe you and I will not be alive to know what the outcome will be.

With Biafra, we can go on a round table and design a future plan for our new country. Nigeria was never one and will never be one till the world will end.

You talk about the south but the south does not want to be with you. Why can't you be alone? Why do you need the south? The FG offered Kanu the 5 Igbo states in 2017 to form his Biafra, and he refused, saying he wanted Rivers and Benue as well. Your agititation is all based on raw greed for resources.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by Felimax(m): 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
Quintopia:
You talk about the south but the south does not want to be with you. Why can't you be alone? Why do you need the south?

Who is the South?
Do you think I am from the East?
I am telling you that it's better your brother is stealing from you you are saying no. Imagine if all those oil Wells are been owned by people of the Southern Nigeria?
It was so bad that some Northern Generals were dashing our oil Wells to their girlfriends.

Try and see beyond your nose except you hiding behind claiming to be from the South when of course you are not.
Re: I Am Igbo, But Scared To Vote For Igbo President. Help! by CaptainAyub: 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Quintopia:

Igbo from Ikirun grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Tinubu Is Inspiring Me As An Upcoming Female Politician!!! / Why Is APC Attacking Peter Obi And Not Atiku, Kwankwaso Or Sowore? / Is Governor Soludo Really An Hausa Man? Caption.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.