Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,160 members, 7,856,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work (21425 Views)

Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) / Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made / Biafra Sit At Home: Umahi Makes Uturn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by wink2015(m): 8:17am On Aug 17, 2021
Sacking the workers is insensitive.

Governor Umahi should know that the workers life is at risk.

Supposed IPOB come to the government offices and start shooting the workers?

Will governor Umahi be there to protect them?

Will he not run away?

I think he is just making a political statement to please his northern slave masters.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by chriscrosss(m): 8:37am On Aug 17, 2021
Are you serious, you have thousands of police guarding you and your family..you called for workers suspension cos they were scared due to threat on their lives...umahi, your days are numbered..thread carefully..
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by stanluiz(m): 8:48am On Aug 17, 2021
Ipob are the enemy of Igbo people. The earlier we revolt and deal with those thugs and killers, the better for our us and our region.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by ATTAH012(m): 8:59am On Aug 17, 2021
Nonsense,,,, u want dem 2 come 2 wok,, wit der life at risk,,,better olodo.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by malcom1X: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2021
osazsky:
so when u go to work u just sit...the first thing to do is sign the register and sign out by 4pm when leaving.he must have directed all directors to submit thier various register to the office of the civil service secretariat before making this pronouncement.grow up.nice move.u cant be collecting free salaries in nigeria with zero productivity they should go to biafra if they want free salaries nonsense fools serves them right

Lolz guy, name one office that was open on that day.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by hush15: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by loveth360(f): 9:06am On Aug 17, 2021
SIRRITE:
I see no difference between terrorists and ipob, how can u be killing ur own people that u claim u are fighting freedom for just becos they disobey ur sit at home order, is that not barbaric, the ipob are like Taliban,isis,ashaba,they kill anyone who have different ideology from theirs
Says someone who rejoiced over the killing of Igbo youths doing peaceful protest.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:18am On Aug 17, 2021
Freestainworld:
Umahi Yakubu have spoken

NDIOGAH:
Umahi the wicked and evil man

flamingREED:
You and who must rise?
Nna find me better chair make I siddon bless the most high for a successfully executed stay at home.
Even MNK will be shocked.
That's life.
And there's nothing like huge economic loss.
Weekend turnovers would be very high as a result.

malcom1X:
How will umahi know those that came to work or not.

This is just eye service to please his masters.

No one is getting sacked.

How will people get transportation to work in the first place, na trek that person go trek?
If you have a car, will you risk it on that very day?
Make una use una head.

Umahi cannot do sh....

Okay even if the businesses were open on that day, how much will you even make?

How much did the government make in revenue on that day?

Wiseandtrue:
This Umahi is crazy and confused cheesy grin grin

Wiseandtrue:
This Umahi is crazy and confused cheesy grin grin

bigeliot:
Even MNK can no longer give orders d way he likes. He has seen it from this site at home. Umahi dey play with his life. D day Dem declare u wanted, u will join wike and supreme administrator of imo to be jumping from one barrack to another. Let him try. Enemy of the people

Foreigna2:

Dauda Abubakar Umahi

"You idiots are so foolish to realize you are destroying the very same biafraland you are fighting for, keep killing yourself and in fact stay at home every day and not only on Mondays. Cursed fools...the bombings during the civil war must have done a terrible damage to your brains" - Village people.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by stanluiz(m): 9:20am On Aug 17, 2021
The governors need to Cooperate seriously with security forces to deal with those ipob touts, Thugs and miscreant so as to end the sit at home oppression.

Sit at home madness has to stop. South East governors should intervene now and save the region from ipob Cancer.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by Biafraaa: 9:32am On Aug 17, 2021
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by flamingREED(m): 9:52am On Aug 17, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

"You idiots are so foolish to realize you are destroying the very same biafraland you are fighting for, keep killing yourself and in fact stay at home every day and not only on Mondays. Cursed fools...the bombings during the civil war must have done a terrible damage to your brains" - Village people.

Fortunately, I can wipe the tears behind your meme.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by AmazingELixir: 10:00am On Aug 17, 2021
blackpanda:

Abi.
But when armed robbers and rapists invade your home, it's the same police officers u will start calling. mtscheeeew

I'd rather fend off the assailants myself than call the Police...because they've proven themselves to be completely useless in such situations.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by sukar886: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2021
This Dave na mad man, so u want ur workers to risk there life abi.. you are a wicked man
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by Bamzyriches451: 10:29am On Aug 17, 2021
Good
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by mutvy: 11:00am On Aug 17, 2021
Igbo people will start calling him all sort of bad names. Igbo people are terrible beings that deserve complete extermination.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by jimyjames(m): 11:04am On Aug 17, 2021
Jimalicoco:

What makes it fake news?

Note,he object the 30th May sit at home but later said,people can honor their dead ones the following day......

Don't say what u know nothing about.....I work with Ebonyi state government

Note...Governors fuel station (brass oil) didn't open,even his brother's gas plant didn't open as well ..
It is complete fake news, umahi is the smartest and most intelligent governor from the south East, that's why they made him the chairman of South East Governor's, he usually picks his words carefully when talking about ipob or biafra agitation ever since the struggle turned violence , people keep posting fake news claiming it's from umahi, this is not the first time
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by BluntCrazeMan: 11:34am On Aug 17, 2021
Sorry Mista Governor.
But you cannot just continue like this.
The Police and the Military are not under your command.
So, you cannot guarantee the safety of whoever that came out of his house to go to work.
Don't punish people who are trying to stay alive.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by SIRRITE: 11:36am On Aug 17, 2021
loveth360:
Says someone who rejoiced over the killing of Igbo youths doing peaceful protest.

Especting this, I know u will divert the topic, but if the ipob are killed by armies or police during a peaceful protest as u claim, is that why the ipob will now start killing the igbos for rejecting their orders?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by loveth360(f): 11:44am On Aug 17, 2021
SIRRITE:

Especting this, I know u will divert the topic, but if the ipob are killed by armies or police during a peaceful protest as u claim, is that why the ipob will now start killing the igbos for rejecting their orders?
Hold your fake love simple.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by JohnOkolo: 11:53am On Aug 17, 2021
Jimalicoco:

Google it my friend....

Tribune,vanguard e.t.c......carried it

You're a Bastard. Put source and stop saying shit, who asked you for Google. If you want to write about any news and cause uproar use a legitimate source.

Google it and find it in Vanguard, This day, The Nations and all those government owned media outlets that don't give source while writing news.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by SIRRITE: 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
loveth360:
Hold your fake love simple.

Don't worry before the end of this year ipob will attack one ur family member,cos he or she flanted the Igbos rules(sit at home). Cos are happy they killing orthers rite? Is coming ur home soon, very gullible and a big hypocrite grin
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by malcom1X: 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

You are a bastard for not reading my message.

And quoting me.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
malcom1X:

How will umahi know those that came to work or not.

This is just eye service to please his masters.

No one is getting sacked.

How will people get transportation to work in the first place, na trek that person go trek?
If you have a car, will you risk it on that very day?
Make una use una head.

Umahi cannot do sh....

Okay even if the businesses were open on that day, how much will you even make?

How much did the government make in revenue on that day?

malcom1X:

I am a bastard for not reading your message.

And quoting you.

Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by loveth360(f): 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
SIRRITE:

Don't worry before the end of this year ipob will attack one ur family member,cos he or she flanted the Igbos rules(sit at home). Cos are happy they killing orthers rite? Is coming ur home soon, very gullible and a big hypocrite grin
Don't worry bul~lets from your Nigeria terrorist army will hit you so that to keep one Nigeria mission will Continue.
Since you support one Nigeria by fire by force.

Hypocrite.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by DEROX: 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
grin DEm no go still look your face for president
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by BluntCrazeMan: 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
SIRRITE:
I see no difference between terrorists and ipob, how can u be killing ur own people that u claim u are fighting freedom for just becos they disobey ur sit at home order, is that not barbaric, the ipob are like Taliban,isis,ashaba,they kill anyone who have different ideology from theirs
They are terrorists already.
And they are doing like what they are.
Why are you still looking for the difference?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by SIRRITE: 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
loveth360:
Don't worry bul~lets from your Nigeria terrorist army will hit you so that to keep one Nigeria mission will Continue.
Since you support one Nigeria by fire by force.

Hypocrite.

I never support Nigeria military or her government, am always against the barbaric act they carry out some times, as well I nerver support the ipob barbaric act of killing their own people all In the name of enforcing sit at home order from them, killing any igbos that has a different ideology from theirs. But since u are happy that the ipob are killing orthers for disobeying the sit at home order ur family is the next.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by Agadinaagwuofe: 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Angelfrost:

So, who is the real enemy of the people?!!

How can hoodlums and killers be seen as freedom fighters?!!

No leader should allow such acts of rebellion. The citizens ought to speak against such. If you allow this sit at home trash take root, that will be the beginning of bigger and bolder moves by these deluded thugs.

I agree with you that the governor needs to do more in collaboration with security forces to end this sit at home oppression. Sacking workers while failing to secure their lives is just stupid!

Still, Igbos must choose sides, and do so fast! You can't be seen to be in support of these acts of rebellion in anyway!

I absolutely agree with your side of the argument but to be frank with you many igbos are not on the side of IPOB. Most people observing this sit at home is due to fear and not act of allegiance. Just imagine you decided to come out and police won't do anything and you end up getting hit and still your business destroyed. There was a video of an Okada man been flogged matchet for violating the sit at home. That's why I posit the baulk of the blame lies on the governors of the SE and the leaders because they have the sole responsibility to safe guard life and properties, no matter how you voiced out as individual or group of igbos as long as the govt don't provide the enabling environment people will continue to obey the sit-at-home just for scare of getting hurt.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
Lol.. he should sack them..
Supported move..
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by Omengboji: 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
when govt failed to protect their citizen, the citizen have to stay home to avoid being killed. Umahi would have come out alone in the street and say it for people to believe him
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by mbaise1000: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
henrybangs44:

Before I was thinking that northerners have no sense for killing thier own ppl in the name of fighting for thier cause, but I realise Igbo ppl are the worst, thier brain capacity is too low example you. How can an acclaimed educated man be happy that igbos are killing Igbo's and destroying the land you claim you are fighting for and u are jubilating that it should continue?
One thing I know is even if u ppl go, u will still not live in peace with one another. Common president you ppl cannot agree on. You don't have the mental capacity to govern yourselves. Just hypocrites
I wouldn't know where you come from and I don't want to know, but one thing I am sure is that wherever it is you come from. There is nothing happening in igbo land or hausa land that is not happening there and there are no type of bad people in igbo land that is not in your place possibly more, it's your type that will hype okorocha rochas when we here are telling all of you what type of person he is, you were all jubilating when uzodimma was foisted on imo people as we are complaining, there are many examples, we here know who is who. I am thinking that you and your people cannot be all dumb to see what we are talking just that your prayer and happiness all the time is to see igbos complaining and suffering, if you had kept an open mind you may have seen that I said that no sane person wants anyone murdered no matter who or where they come from, but the usual hatred blocked your eyes and sense, that is if you have any, umahi is your hero today because he joined your fulani terrorist party. Mark it very soon he he come back to equally evil pdp, umahi is simply playing to the gallery, he is only trying to be politically correct, you are ready all the time to bow to one man from wherever hole you come out from I don't care we don't bow to anyone here, I repeat umahi is angling for a political post, simple
Re: Sit-At-Home: Umahi Orders Immediate Sack Of Workers Absent From Work by blackpanda: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
AmazingELixir:

I'd rather fend off the assailants myself than call the Police...because they've proven themselves to be completely useless in such situations.

Noise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Is Dead (Rumours) / Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors / Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.