Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari (21387 Views)

El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) / Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) / Why Did Emir Sanusi Welcome President Buhari At The Airport In Kano? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by Harbdulrasaq(m): 9:53am On Apr 07, 2018
Although the President Buhari’s trip to Daura was a condolence mission, the people of the town, nonetheless trooped in their thousands to line up the streets to welcome their son home.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-crowd-line-daura-streets-to-welcome-president-buhari/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by Olalan(m): 10:03am On Apr 07, 2018
Am really sad at the amount of very large crowds that come out to receive politicians and also when disaster happens in any part of the country, to me this shows the level of unemployment and idle hands in the nation.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 07, 2018
eeya ....just like they would welcome him in 2019

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by Kyase(m): 10:05am On Apr 07, 2018
6 million votes for Baba in katsina alone in 2019. cool

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by Kyase(m): 10:05am On Apr 07, 2018
hajoke2000:
eeya ....just like they would welcome him in 2019
in victory ba?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by nairavsdollars(f): 10:06am On Apr 07, 2018
Every family in Daura has somebody in Buhari’s cabinet. From Director- General to cook. So i am not surprised

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by BankeSmalls(f): 10:06am On Apr 07, 2018
Back to Daura grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by Redoil: 10:06am On Apr 07, 2018
Who is more confuse Like 4 buhari Share 4 the people

4 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by neezar: 10:08am On Apr 07, 2018
They should get ready to welcome him home next year

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 07, 2018
Kyase:
in victory ba?

no....the other way

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 07, 2018
Kyase:
in victory ba?

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by Kyase(m): 10:22am On Apr 07, 2018
hajoke2000:

no....the other way
Then thou lieth

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by omowolewa: 10:28am On Apr 07, 2018
What do you expect?

Don't you know how many Daura indigene the man don compensate?!

Anyway, poverty and almajiri in Kastina no be here, just leave your food say you wan wash use restaurant rest room and see your food gone for charity. So imagine promise of 200 Nigerian Naira each

4 Likes

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by SalamRushdie: 10:30am On Apr 07, 2018
We will soon see if the will of a few Daura bigots is more than the will of a over 100 million patriotic Nigerians...As far as I am concerned this is a dress rehearsal for return back to Daura as a failed ex president

15 Likes

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by SalamRushdie: 10:31am On Apr 07, 2018
Kyase:
Then thou lieth

Keep pretending you are a tiv man okay?

2 Likes

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by Kyase(m): 10:33am On Apr 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Keep pretending you are a tiv man okay?
okay Tiv man I hail you. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by Okoroawusa: 10:40am On Apr 07, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Every family in Daura has somebody in Buhari’s cabinet. From Director- General to cook. So i am not surprised
Ask Trump

He will tell how far

5 Likes

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by wakaman: 10:42am On Apr 07, 2018
Babe Agba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by SalamRushdie: 10:43am On Apr 07, 2018
Kyase:
okay Tiv man I hail you. grin

I am not a tiv man but I know you are a Fulani man

9 Likes

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 07, 2018
k
Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by Okoroawusa: 10:49am On Apr 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:
We will soon see if the will of a few Daura bigots is more than the will of a over 100 million patriotic Nigerians...As far as I am concerned this is a dress rehearsal for return back to Daura as a failed ex president
You power only ends on Nairaland.You cannot do more than a pair of panties on a hanger

In Igbo we call it "panti agbasara agbasa"

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by fk001(m): 10:58am On Apr 07, 2018
God bless PMB

Welcome home sir

May God continue to give you good health.

PMB till 2023

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by 4kDdullard: 11:08am On Apr 07, 2018
After all this you will see them lining up with plates all over the country begging for what to eat.
Thank God I don't give any beggar my hard-earned money on the street no matter how you try to appeal to my emotion.
Wretched and doomed creatures!

2 Likes

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 07, 2018
Harbdulrasaq:
Although the President Buhari’s trip to Daura was a condolence mission, the people of the town, nonetheless trooped in their thousands to line up the streets to welcome their son home.

cc lalasticlala mynd44

pls changing heading...to cows line to welcome him

6 Likes

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by GavelSlam: 11:34am On Apr 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I am not a tiv man but I know you are a Fulani man

You've started again with your unfounded statements and outright lies.

Den take am swear for you?

7 Likes

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by Lot13(m): 11:54am On Apr 07, 2018
neezar:
They should get ready to welcome him home next year
Talk is cheap. grin

2 Likes

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by conehead2018: 11:56am On Apr 07, 2018
Harbdulrasaq:

cc lalasticlala mynd44

dauras rehearsing how they will welcome the heardsman come may 29th next year.

2 Likes

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by SalamRushdie: 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
GavelSlam:

You've started again with your unfounded statements and outright lies.

Den take am swear for you?

GavelSlam believe after the carnage Fulani herdsmen have metted out to Benue people no true son of Tiv heritage will come here to support a failed vile leader like Buhari.. most of you enemies of Nigeria supporting Buhari are of Fulani heritage

7 Likes

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by GavelSlam: 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:

GavelSlam believe after the carnage Fulani herdsmen have metted out to Benue people no true son of Tiv heritage will come here to support a failed vile leader like Buhari.. most of you enemies of Nigeria supporting Buhari are of Fulani heritage

How can anybody take you serious when you make the most outlandish of claims?

The truth is, your kind of people who spread rumours, tarnish or malign the image and character of people you know nothing of are the real problem of the Nigerian society.

You are simply despicable.

10 Likes

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by obowunmi(m): 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
How much were these infidels paid?

2 Likes

Re: Residents Line Up In Daura To Welcome President Buhari by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue Killings: Ortom Speaks On Reporting Suswam To DSS / Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death / Buhari Suspends Charles Quaker Dokubo, Coordinator Of Amnesty Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.