Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Edwin Clark: Using Southern Oil Money For Exploration In The North Is Fraudulent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edwin Clark: Using Southern Oil Money For Exploration In The North Is Fraudulent (16549 Views)

NNPC Begins Crude Oil Exploration In 11 LGAs In Niger, Kwara, Kogi / Oil Exploration In The North Would Continue Until The Product Is Found - NNPC / Edwin Clark: Taxi Driver Told Informant About Arms That Led To Raid On His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edwin Clark: Using Southern Oil Money For Exploration In The North Is Fraudulent by gaetano: 5:15am On Aug 17, 2021
undecided
Re: Edwin Clark: Using Southern Oil Money For Exploration In The North Is Fraudulent by kenodrill: 5:15am On Aug 17, 2021
yarimo:
Mr clark shaatap nothing like southern money in nigeria. Everything belongs to nigeria and nigerians

But the Gold found in the north belongs to the north abi. Yeye dey smell!

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark: Using Southern Oil Money For Exploration In The North Is Fraudulent by nkwoemeka(m): 5:16am On Aug 17, 2021
I kokorokooo Mr Clark
Re: Edwin Clark: Using Southern Oil Money For Exploration In The North Is Fraudulent by somehow: 5:18am On Aug 17, 2021
They won't care about their representatives
but ready to cry blue murder when things don't go their way.

Where were you when the bill was being sponsored and debated?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edwin Clark: Using Southern Oil Money For Exploration In The North Is Fraudulent by AfriNotesNEWS: 5:22am On Aug 17, 2021
The best way to end the Nigeria war is never to start what leads to the war

This was USA Stand on Taliban Take over Afghanistan

May God Help Nigeria to end all these forms of human rights abuses... I Pray for My Country Nigeria, we are not getting things right

Now should be the right time we all come together, drop greediness, and make Nigeria work. Things are not ok here and the Leadership and politician are well aware of these, yet are preying on mass Nigeria destruction.am sad

From AfriNOTES.com we pray for all of Africa Nigeria. Let love lead
Re: Edwin Clark: Using Southern Oil Money For Exploration In The North Is Fraudulent by Frankbaro(m): 5:27am On Aug 17, 2021
sapientia:
Our oyel that Igbos wanted to steal in the name of Biafra

The Northern Cabal will keep it safe in One Nigeria

grin grin grin
Re: Edwin Clark: Using Southern Oil Money For Exploration In The North Is Fraudulent by Godpunishnairal: 5:28am On Aug 17, 2021
Make una enjoy una one Nigeria

Where is that toothless bull sheep

Asari Dokubo.

I laugh in Swahili.

Una never see sheet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edwin Clark: Using Southern Oil Money For Exploration In The North Is Fraudulent by InvertedHammer: 5:46am On Aug 17, 2021
obehi247:
i know most of our brothers in the southern Nigeria want the SS or ND to be part of their struggle for secession but it can not happen because we believe in a better system. We don't want the nation state of either Biafra or Oodua we want a United States Of Southern Nigeria.

I have read most comment, especially from the biafra people wanting SS to be part of the Biafra struggle but in reality, it would not work.

If the southern states are divided into biafra and Oodua the north can still easy conquer the two state, one at a time. We in the SS know this and we are very careful not to be at the losing side.

But if collectively we are all united, we have a better fighting and winning chance.

Most of the comment i do read is just people say things without thinking it through and strategizing.

Give the SS or ND people a better proposal and see if Nigeria would not end within a short period. Don't get me wrong, we can not do it along and we can not do it sectionally. We need the collective unity of southern Nigeria with strategic cooperation from the north especially the midbelt and Nigeria would be a done deal...

There are certain things i can not say here, but we need a covert system to share ideas and information

/
Biafra cannot have your oil.
It is already under the firm control of the North.
The most you can get is environmental degradation on the bad side and security jobs to secure their loots on the good side.

You are scared of Biafra but you are not faring any better under Nigeria. grin I read submission from the people of ND for the entertainment it is.

/

3 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark: Using Southern Oil Money For Exploration In The North Is Fraudulent by awa(m): 5:46am On Aug 17, 2021
If I hear you... Welcome and good morning.
Re: Edwin Clark: Using Southern Oil Money For Exploration In The North Is Fraudulent by hollywater: 5:51am On Aug 17, 2021
TownJ:
Good morning, Pa Edwin Clark!
I guess he is just woken up.
Re: Edwin Clark: Using Southern Oil Money For Exploration In The North Is Fraudulent by Danjikanbauchi: 5:53am On Aug 17, 2021
obehi247:
i know most of our brothers in the southern Nigeria want the SS or ND to be part of their struggle for secession but it can not happen because we believe in a better system. We don't want the nation state of either Biafra or Oodua we want a United States Of Southern Nigeria.

I have read most comment, especially from the biafra people wanting SS to be part of the Biafra struggle but in reality, it would not work.

If the southern states are divided into biafra and Oodua the north can still easy conquer the two state, one at a time. We in the SS know this and we are very careful not to be at the losing side.

But if collectively we are all united, we have a better fighting and winning chance.

Most of the comment i do read is just people say things without thinking it through and strategizing.

Give the SS or ND people a better proposal and see if Nigeria would not end within a short period. Don't get me wrong, we can not do it along and we can not do it sectionally. We need the collective unity of southern Nigeria with strategic cooperation from the north especially the midbelt and Nigeria would be a done deal...

There are certain things i can not say here, but we need a covert system to share ideas and information

you are asking for the impossibility with Yoruba Muslim inclusive ? Middle belt from southern kaduna will be Happy to go with south as a whole than a Yoruba Muslim that his loyalty is with Sokoto caliphate.
Re: Edwin Clark: Using Southern Oil Money For Exploration In The North Is Fraudulent by Bluntemperor: 6:02am On Aug 17, 2021
irepnaija4eva:
Lol.. Seems this south south folks are all bark and no action...
Where are Mends, EGBESU and all the Niger Delta Militants?
Where are their governors, senators and house of reps?

Well is obvious they are very much comfortable with the stipends they do receive from the North..

Anyway What do I know?..

If the likes of Clerk had barricaded Abuja legislative house and demand for justice in the PIB,it would have an evalasting impact and Buhari would be hesitant to signing this Bill into law.But all these Politicians(old and new) were busy with having their shares afterall many have settled with University of their choice and their names inscribed.
Those Southerners who thinks the North have something for them can continue waiting.It is part of cruising with Nigeria!
Re: Edwin Clark: Using Southern Oil Money For Exploration In The North Is Fraudulent by hectorswag(m): 6:02am On Aug 17, 2021
yarimo:
Mr clark shaatap nothing like southern money in nigeria. Everything belongs to nigeria and nigerians
Really? If so why wasn't the proceeds realised from the sale of the gold discovered in Zamfara state remitted to the federation account and allocated to the various states in Nigeria to enjoy rather than hoarding it for the benefit of the North alone?

Yet you expect Niger Delta oil-bearing states to keep quiet as you siphon their oil for your own selfish pursuits while preaching federalism. The nerve of you guys! angry

If every resources within Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians then Zamfara and other northern states must be ready to share the resources in their domain with every Nigerian state as well.

Edwin Clark should stop talking and start doing, time for plenty talks are over. All stakeholders must sit at a table and come to an agreement on resource allocation once and for all!

3 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark: Using Southern Oil Money For Exploration In The North Is Fraudulent by uthlaw: 6:03am On Aug 17, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
you are asking for the impossibility with Yoruba Muslim inclusive ? Middle belt from southern kaduna will be Happy to go with south as a whole than a Yoruba Muslim that his loyalty is with Sokoto caliphate.
even the south south reject south East,why will south west go with south south!
Re: Edwin Clark: Using Southern Oil Money For Exploration In The North Is Fraudulent by preselect(m): 6:04am On Aug 17, 2021
TownJ:
Good morning, Pa Edwin Clark!

grin grin
Re: Edwin Clark: Using Southern Oil Money For Exploration In The North Is Fraudulent by Eeser: 6:04am On Aug 17, 2021
Kennitrust:
U just don't know what we fear about the north.
Is it war or what?

Is it starvation or what?

Please, what important are they to the south?

Apart from cow what more do we gain from these people?

Are we afraid, they will kill us?

Northerners are secretly celebrating what their Muslim brothers did in Afghanistan...
And are possibly waiting for the right time to do same here.

What are the important reason the south won't want to let go of this British business created country?
I think only you saw those northerners celebrating secretly. People just want to create issues where there are non. How does Afghan politics benefits or affect Nigerian Muslims and Christians?
I laught anytime I see comments like this.
When the Americans sidelined the taliban about 20years ago, did it change the price of garri in Nigeria? Why is the reverse be any different?
The taliban will never have gotten to the president without the support of majority of the populace.
Let's die this issue and move on.
Re: Edwin Clark: Using Southern Oil Money For Exploration In The North Is Fraudulent by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 17, 2021
Crossing your legs as a Southerner and expecting the financial proceeds of crude oil exploration by multinational oil companies, as well as a highly imbalanced quota for employment by oil companies in oil rich states when you did not deserve it by merit is also fraudulent wink wink wink

Last time I checked, majority of the statutory allowances and funds paid by these oil exploration companies that were meant for the development of the Niger Delta region were going into the pockets of these so-called elder statesmen and community leaders grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edwin Clark: Using Southern Oil Money For Exploration In The North Is Fraudulent by jeff1607(m): 6:11am On Aug 17, 2021
Eeser:

I think only you saw those northerners celebrating secretly. People just want to create issues where there are non. How does Afghan politics benefits or affect Nigerian Muslims and Christians?
I laught anytime I see comments like this.
When the Americans sidelined the taliban about 20years ago, did it change the price of garri in Nigeria? Why is the reverse be any different?
The taliban will never have gotten to the president without the support of majority of the populace.
Let's die this issue and move on.

Same way we thought Nigerians can't commit suicide or cos mayhem like the way bokoharam is doing, but now they have come to stay,not just Muslims in Nigeria but all over the world, this has given some sects hope that their dream can achieved. If you were in kano the time Christians were persecuted not sure you would say this, when a region is taken over, the next move is to overcome the nearest.
Re: Edwin Clark: Using Southern Oil Money For Exploration In The North Is Fraudulent by alphaeus212(m): 6:12am On Aug 17, 2021
grin MAD MAN IS SPEAKING NOW. E be like say the money they gave him has gone low, give him again he will shut up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edwin Clark: Using Southern Oil Money For Exploration In The North Is Fraudulent by WibusJaga: 6:13am On Aug 17, 2021
St least they are referring to it as Southern Oil & not Niger Delta Oil. They are beginning to have some sense.
Re: Edwin Clark: Using Southern Oil Money For Exploration In The North Is Fraudulent by Adol84: 6:16am On Aug 17, 2021
obehi247:

I have read most comment, especially from the biafra people wanting SS to be part of the Biafra struggle but in reality, it would not work. At the end, you said nothing.

Re: Edwin Clark: Using Southern Oil Money For Exploration In The North Is Fraudulent by kudinkarfe: 6:23am On Aug 17, 2021
englishmart:
every resources in the north is used by the north for the north. yet they still pillage the south to manage the north. Nigeria expired in 2015.
Where are the Southern Senators when the bill was passed? The problem with the South is they are divided and cannot work on that and the northerners are taking advantage of that.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edwin Clark: Using Southern Oil Money For Exploration In The North Is Fraudulent by EagleNest(m): 6:27am On Aug 17, 2021
What elders see sitting down, even climbing Iroko to see will not help a young uneducated mind. They know themselves.
Re: Edwin Clark: Using Southern Oil Money For Exploration In The North Is Fraudulent by kingsceemark(m): 6:28am On Aug 17, 2021

Re: Edwin Clark: Using Southern Oil Money For Exploration In The North Is Fraudulent by ceaser: 6:35am On Aug 17, 2021
That is the greatest yahoo yahoo of the 21st century.
Re: Edwin Clark: Using Southern Oil Money For Exploration In The North Is Fraudulent by babadudu4u(m): 6:37am On Aug 17, 2021
Why did you mention Buhari?your Senators and Reps members were there when the bill was approved
Re: Edwin Clark: Using Southern Oil Money For Exploration In The North Is Fraudulent by malel1: 6:40am On Aug 17, 2021
obehi247:

U really think the north can conquer biafra or oduduwa when they are separate countries?

Nawah ooo

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark: Using Southern Oil Money For Exploration In The North Is Fraudulent by proeast(m): 6:41am On Aug 17, 2021
Ndi eriri eri. So the old man is just realizing now or what?

SLAVES!!!

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark: Using Southern Oil Money For Exploration In The North Is Fraudulent by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 17, 2021
Hahahaha.... Una never chin chon chin

2 Likes

Re: Edwin Clark: Using Southern Oil Money For Exploration In The North Is Fraudulent by Franking: 6:47am On Aug 17, 2021
It's not wrong. It's ONE Nigeria after all.
Re: Edwin Clark: Using Southern Oil Money For Exploration In The North Is Fraudulent by obyrich(m): 6:51am On Aug 17, 2021
obehi247:

Sit down and keep waiting for a better proposal as if your SS is immune to repressive government. SS has more problems than SE and SW.
Re: Edwin Clark: Using Southern Oil Money For Exploration In The North Is Fraudulent by membranus: 6:56am On Aug 17, 2021
NetValueFX:
Hahahaha.... Una never chin chon chin

Which one is chin, chon, chin again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina / Supreme Court Declares Bala Mohammed As Duly Elected Governor Of Bauchi State / Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.