Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

The Amulet Episode 10 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Amulet Episode 10 (150 Views)

The Amulet Episode 13 Cont... / The Amulet Episode 11 / The Amulet Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Amulet Episode 10 by Medblog(m): 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
In the midst of this chaos King Ethan appeared, “whats going on here?” king Ethan asked. “why don’t you ask your son” queen Natasha replied, “alright then,Lucas whats the problem” King Ethan inquired.

“Why don’t you ask your wife”prince Lucas replied rudely and walked away.

Queen Natasha was so mad at the actions of prince Lucas. “My love,we have to do something about Lucas,he’s getting on my nerves” queen Natasha advised,“this is just a phase in a teenager’s life,he would get over it with time so don’t work yourself up” king Ethan argued. “why do you keep defending him and make me look like the bad one here,he’s also my son and I love him that’s why I wanna fix things before Lucas gets out of hands”queen Natasha insisted.

King Ethan just ignored her and walked his way to prince Lucas’ chambers. He knocked at Lucas’ door but got a snarl as a reply “I don’t wanna be disturbed,I wanna be alone right now” . “I’ve come to discuss the issue that happened to you this evening”king Ethan stated.

After a couple of seconds Lucas opened his door inviting his Dad in.

***It was a bright Saturday, Ren and JB were having fun in the garden while dressing it when Jasper showed up. “hey buddies!”he called out, this caught the attention of JB and Ren.

“Hey whats up player boy”Ren replied, “come grab a hoe player boy,you’ve come at the right time” JB teased

. “what the hell JB,is that how to treat a visitor?, I should have listened to my guts,I shouldn’t have come visit you punks?” Jasper said playfully and they all laughed. “so whats up with Jenna ladies boy” Jasper asked.

“Well she refused me,I can’t believe it happened but it really did” Ren lamented. “wow, what an irony ,ladies boy bounced by a lady” Jasper teased, and they all giggled.

“Forget her buddy, there are tons of better girls out there who would give up everything for you” Jasper added.

“well that’s the point buddy,I don’t just want any girl because she wants me too,I want a girl my heart desires” Ren argued.

“By the way JB,were you able to tell Julian how you feel about her?” Ren inquired with a smile. “Yes I did though it almost cost me my life, I was sweating profusely,until she noticed how nervous I had become so she helped me out by kissing me and said I should say no more, she already knows what I wanna say” JB said with a giggle.

“Bingo!” Jasper exclaimed with joy and gave JB a firm handshake. “so bro, how did your first kiss feel” Ren asked with mockery.

“It was so good,I felt as though I was in paradise,before that punk Lucas showed up and ruined my fun” JB said with a slight frown, they were about to laugh when they heard a voice from behind them saying “ and here I come once more to ruin your little fun”.

They all turned to see who was speaking and to their greatest surprise it was prince Lucas with five knights beside him on horses.“let me guess,you’re here to apologize and help us dress the garden” JB said with sarcasm.

Prince Lucas stared for a minute and smirked, then he dropped from his horse and walked towards JB, came very close to JB so that their noses brushed.

He stared right into JB’s eyes and JB without any spec of fear stared back without blinking. They stared into each other for a couple of minutes without talking then finally prince Lucas said, “I admire your bravery ,but actually I came to pull out your treacherous tongue” Lucas threatened. “then what are you waiting for, give it a try” JB said daringly.

“Oops, where’s the fun if I remove your tongue right now?,I have to give you pains beyond what your mother felt while giving birth to you” Lucas said in a whisper full of rage.

JB picked up a strong stick from the garden and said, “Lucas, get a sword from one of your knights and fight me, lets end this as men.”.

“Ouch! Poor boy,I am a prince I can’t fight lowlifes like you, I have people who do the dirty work for me. So you shall fight my commander Geoffrey instead, consider it an honour to fight a royal commander” prince Lucas said with mockery

(1) (Reply)

Relationship; Why It Is Hard For Ladies To Choose The Right Man Nowadays. / Emotional Moment For Jackie B After Eviction (video) / DC Forever Step In. "Keyboardwarrior"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.