Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Dear Nairalanders I Need Sincerely Your Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nairalanders I Need Sincerely Your Help (290 Views)

I’m Sincerely Heart Broken / Dear Nairalanders How Effective Is Okafor's Law Of Congo Dynamics? / Sincerely, Can U Marry This Woman?? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nairalanders I Need Sincerely Your Help by Drince: 9:29am On Aug 17, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders
I don't know if this is the right section to do this..
I sincerely need your help, I didn't think it would result to this, but it has and I have no option.
It's concerning my education..
I need help in paying my tuition fees, my life really depends on it..
I'm an Chemical Engineering student of the university of Abuja, and currently I haven't paid my fees, and I have less than 3 days to pay up before my portal closes up.. Things are really tough for us in the family and I know it isn't easy on any one of us either...
My tuition is #60500
Please guys help me..

I need you guys to help me
I dont want to give up
I'll answer any questions you have with proof..
I'll just drop a screenshot of it
Thank you

Re: Dear Nairalanders I Need Sincerely Your Help by Drince: 10:21am On Aug 17, 2021
Nairalanders please help me!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Legendary Hustler. / Do You Think Men Are Always The First To Cheat In A Ralationship?? / Free Ebook: How To Marry The Right Man And Have A Happy Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.