Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Robbers Raid Residence Of Youth Corps Members In Ogun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robbers Raid Residence Of Youth Corps Members In Ogun (5111 Views)

Fashola, Al-Hassan At The Residence Of James Ocholi (Photos) / Ajimobi, Tinubu At The Residence Of Late Olubadan In Oyo (Photos) / Osinbajo At Tinubu’s Residence To Celebrate With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Raid Residence Of Youth Corps Members In Ogun by ak47mann(m): 12:40am On May 20, 2011
chino11:

Its more like Yorubas. wild wild west. No wonder GEJ called them rascal. lollllllllllllllllllll grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Robbers Raid Residence Of Youth Corps Members In Ogun by Nobody: 4:59am On May 20, 2011
PLS I JST WANT PEOPLE 2B AWARE DAJT NYSC HAS REFUSD 2PAY US BATCH B & C AFTA D ELECTION OF 1MNTH AGO. I CANT BLIEVE WAT IS WRONG WIT PEOPLE.WE ENGAGE IN D MOST DANGEROUS NATIONAL WORK BUT OUR LEADERS STIL FIND IT FUN 2HOLD OUR INEC MONEY AFTA 1MNTH.DIZ COUNTRY IZ FUCKD.WE DNT HAV A FUTURE.
Re: Robbers Raid Residence Of Youth Corps Members In Ogun by Nobody: 5:01am On May 20, 2011
PLS I JST WANT PEOPLE 2B AWARE DAJT NYSC HAS REFUSD 2PAY US BATCH B & C AFTA D ELECTION OF 1MNTH AGO. I CANT BLIEVE WAT IS WRONG WIT PEOPLE.WE ENGAGE IN D MOST DANGEROUS NATIONAL WORK BUT OUR LEADERS STIL FIND IT FUN 2HOLD OUR INEC MONEY AFTA 1MNTH.DIZ COUNTRY IZ FUCKD.WE DNT HAV A FUTURE.
Re: Robbers Raid Residence Of Youth Corps Members In Ogun by dsaint007: 8:42am On May 20, 2011
embarassedmen make una tell me wetin armed robber wan go thief for corper house, nigerrriiiiaaaaaaaaa
Re: Robbers Raid Residence Of Youth Corps Members In Ogun by Nobody: 9:05am On May 20, 2011
Police said if they were informed that the place was corpers lodge they would have given them special security. Does that mean that even the ordinary man in the state is not sure of security? Please Nigeria Police should be mindful of their choice of words.
Re: Robbers Raid Residence Of Youth Corps Members In Ogun by RIGASA: 9:43am On May 20, 2011
Does this mean Ogun is not safe for Corpers. What of Monarchs Raping corpers, are we to withdraw corpers from that state. my personal opinion, the scheme is a waste of Graduates time and federal funds. national unity is at its worst ever and the scheme has not reduced ethnic hatred.
Re: Robbers Raid Residence Of Youth Corps Members In Ogun by vincent10(m): 10:02am On May 20, 2011
the problem of nysc is its uniform. Once you are seen wearing the uniform you will be intimidated by any means.
I am a youth corp member in serving in anambra. If u go to the market to by things and you are with ur crested vest or khaki in as much you have been identified as a youth corper u are finished by the prices of commodities same as when you board a bike etc
Re: Robbers Raid Residence Of Youth Corps Members In Ogun by ifedun2: 10:19am On May 20, 2011
It unfortunate that things have really taken a turn for the worse with this scheme;time there was when the nysc uniform would attract to corp members in the community of service,every respect imaginable;then they were seen as a group of young men and women who have chosen to help develop the communities;and to think those of them who served as ad hoc staff during the last elections were not paid when many of them paid the supreme price;what is the matter with Nigeria?
Re: Robbers Raid Residence Of Youth Corps Members In Ogun by MeGaStReEt: 11:30am On May 20, 2011
If truly this happens, its unfortunate. God help them
Re: Robbers Raid Residence Of Youth Corps Members In Ogun by enomakos(m): 12:38pm On May 20, 2011
scrapped the scheme
Re: Robbers Raid Residence Of Youth Corps Members In Ogun by arsenal1(m): 12:55pm On May 20, 2011
I am serving corps member but had to abandon my allowee cos of d hostile nature of my host community.
Re: Robbers Raid Residence Of Youth Corps Members In Ogun by EASY32: 2:00pm On May 20, 2011
I have said NYSC is a waste of funds.Nysc spends about 300k or more on a corps member. For GOD'S SAKE, Give this money to them immidiately after graduation to start a small business or firm it will cushion the massive unemployment. kapish.
Re: Robbers Raid Residence Of Youth Corps Members In Ogun by vaLasce(m): 4:00pm On May 20, 2011
chei! shocked
Re: Robbers Raid Residence Of Youth Corps Members In Ogun by Roland17(m): 8:23pm On May 20, 2011
what is the difference between this robbery attacks and the terrorist raids in the north, the issue is, the level of insecurity in the nation is alarming.
Re: Robbers Raid Residence Of Youth Corps Members In Ogun by yinkkus: 12:31am On May 21, 2011
all you myopic thinkers should stop saying N.Y.S.C should be scrapped. since any organization can be robbed. recently over 2 million was stolen in alausa, the seat of Lagos state govt by armed robbers. so is not about N.Y.S.C is about Nigerian security. also if you scrap N.Y.S.C then all federal institutions should also be scraped since a police man can serve in any part of the country, if you are working for N.T.A for instance, you can also be transfered to any part of the country, my sister works in N.E.P.C (Nigeria Export Promotion Council) and she was transfered from Lagos to Minna. all these are public institutions just like N.Y.S.C. any one/stranger can be attacked is not about N.Y.S.C is about our unity; are we still ready to live together ?, in addition some stupid less privileged are jealous of the achievement of those corpers,
Re: Robbers Raid Residence Of Youth Corps Members In Ogun by enomakos(m): 11:55am On May 21, 2011
EASY32:

I have said NYSC is a waste of funds.Nysc spends about 300k or more on a corps member. For GOD'S SAKE, Give this money to them immidiately after graduation to start a small business or firm it will cushion the massive unemployment. kapish.

that is what i have been saying for years now
Re: Robbers Raid Residence Of Youth Corps Members In Ogun by Figger(m): 10:39pm On May 23, 2011
am so scared, think i'd stop walkin about wit my corps uniform

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Deputy Governor's Wife To Pay 12 Million For Army Officer's Beating / Ogboru Goes To Supreme Court / Independence Day Bombing Suspect Dies In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.