Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,404 members, 7,864,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. (3331 Views)

Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
elated177:

Is it not obvious?

Just as obvious as mine.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
LordReed:

Just as obvious as mine.

I am Igbo.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
elated177:

I am Igbo.

I am Edo.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
LordReed:

I am Edo.

Ok.

Now, let us continue.

Do you think I was joking when I said the following?

elated177:

By the Power of YHVH Almighty, my Daddy in the sky, whom you, Reed, show no regard for, I, Elated177, his humble saint, servant and messenger, will continue to determine how the sun shines on you.

elated177:

Reed, whether you like it or not, I, Elated177, a saint, servant and messenger of YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the heavens, the earth and the seas and everything in them, will continue to use the great and awesome Power of my Daddy in the sky to determine - among other things - how the rain falls on you.

Una go cry, wail, bleat, quack and lament tire. Una no go fit still change am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Mother Mary! (photos) / Man Given 300 Lashes In Saudi Arabia For Preaching Gospel Of Jesus Christ / NL Atheists, On What Basis Do You Define Right And Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.