Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,258 members, 7,864,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. (3319 Views)

Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
elated177:

How do you mean?

I gave you the weather forecast for my city but you rejected it. LoL

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 11:20am On Jan 18, 2022
LordReed:

I gave you the weather forecast for my city but you rejected it. LoL

All you had to do was tell me how the weather was. To you, Reed, how you were feeling it.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
elated177:

All you had to do was tell me how the weather was. To you, Reed, how you were feeling it.

And I already answered, scroll back to see my answer. Meanwhile what are you going to tell sky daddy to do the weather let's record the changes.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 8:41am On Jan 19, 2022
LordReed:

And I already answered, scroll back to see my answer.

It was a simple task, Reed. I wanted you to tell me, in your own words, what the weather was like. You refused to do it. Anyway, how was the weather yesterday morning? How was it last night? How is it now?
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 8:51am On Jan 19, 2022
elated177:

It was a simple task, Reed. I wanted you to tell me, in your own words, what the weather was like. You refused to do it. Anyway, how was the weather yesterday morning? How was it last night? How is it now?

Fine and great both yesterday and today. Thanks for asking. LoL!

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
LordReed:

Fine and great both yesterday and today. Thanks for asking. LoL!

Fine and great are vague ways of describing the weather, but then, you know exactly what you are doing.
Mmmhmm! Ndi aruru ala! Ndị ajọ mmadụ! They are already tired. Remember what I said to you the other day, Reed?

elated177:

You still haven't understood. Chai! Ndo o!

By the Power of YHVH Almighty, my Daddy in the sky, whom you, Reed, show no regard for, I, Elated177, his humble saint, servant and messenger, will continue to determine how the sun shines on you.

elated177:

Reed, whether you like it or not, I, Elated177, a saint, servant and messenger of YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the heavens, the earth and the seas and everything in them, will continue to use the great and awesome Power of my Daddy in the sky to determine - among other things - how the rain falls on you.

Una go cry, wail, bleat, quack and lament tire. Una no go fit still change am.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
elated177:

Fine and great are vague ways of describing the weather, but then, you know exactly what you are doing.
Mmmhmm! Ndi aruru ala! Ndị ajọ mmadụ! They are already tired. Remember what I said to you the other day, Reed?

LMFAO! I gave you an objective assessment of the weather you said no you want my subjective assessment I give you that, now you cry foul. I don't think you understand what you want. The weather is fine, I have no issues with it. When you are ready to tell me you have asked sky daddy to make the weather uncomfortable lemme know so I can report back. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
LordReed:

LMFAO! I gave you an objective assessment of the weather you said no you want my subjective assessment I give you that, now you cry foul. I don't think you understand what you want. The weather is fine, I have no issues with it. When you are ready to tell me you have asked sky daddy to make the weather uncomfortable lemme know so I can report back. Bwahahahahaha!

Is that what was going through your mind? No wonder! It is now obvious why you were evasive. You actually thought that I was asking to know if the weather was comfortable or uncomfortable to you? Chai!

"Fine" is not enough description. Is it cold, warm, hot, cloudy, sunny, raining, etc. These are attributes you can see, feel, observe and estimate the the slightest change. Na wa o!

How was the weather yesterday morning? How was it last night? How was it in the morning? How is it now?

I told you already that my Father in heaven, Daddy in the sky, has given me, Elated177, his humble servant, the power to influence the weather and you wanted proof. It is not something that can be hidden, Reed.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
elated177:

Is that what was going through your mind? No wonder! It is now obvious why you were evasive. You actually thought that I was asking to know if the weather was comfortable or uncomfortable to you? Chai!

"Fine" is not enough description. Is it cold, warm, hot, cloudy, sunny, raining, etc. These are attributes you can see, feel, observe and estimate the the slightest change. Na wa o!

How was the weather yesterday morning? How was it last night? How was it in the morning? How is it now?

I told you already that my Father in heaven, Daddy in the sky, has given me, Elated177, his humble servant, the power to influence the weather and you wanted proof. It is not something that can be hidden, Reed.

Of course the weather can't be hidden which is why I gave you an objective assessment. You keep saying you can influence the weather without being specific, what exactly are you expect from the weather? The objective assessment makes everything clear, my subjective assessment gives the icing on the cake. What other answer are you expecting? Or is that you don't know what the weather chart symbols indicate?

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
LordReed:

Of course the weather can't be hidden which is why I gave you an objective assessment. You keep saying you can influence the weather without being specific, what exactly are you expect from the weather? The objective assessment makes everything clear, my subjective assessment gives the icing on the cake. What other answer are you expecting? Or is that you don't know what the weather chart symbols indicate?

Don't you know what it means to influence something? I have my reasons for not using that chart.

No need to continue with this. You are not serious.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
elated177:

Don't you know what it means to influence something? I have my reasons for not using that chart.

No need to continue with this. You are not serious.

LoL. You are the one who isn't serious. It is almost as if you don't know the meaning of objective and subjective. Let's not even start with your perceived influence over the weather that you can't be specific about.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
LordReed:

LoL. You are the one who isn't serious. It is almost as if you don't know the meaning of objective and subjective. Let's not even start with your perceived influence over the weather that you can't be specific about.

Mtcheeeeew! When you are serious, let me know.

All of a sudden he doesn't know what it means to influence something.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
LordReed:

Let's not even start with your perceived influence over the

Perceived influence? You are saying it is not possible?
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
elated177:

Perceived influence? You are saying it is not possible?

I am saying you need to prove it.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by Myer(m): 7:46am On Jan 20, 2022
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

If two adults get into their room and assist each other to commit suicide, have they hurt anyone directly? No, they have not. They only took their own lives. However, the effects of their actions on their loved ones are better imagined than experienced.

Simply because sex between two consenting adults of the same gender may not directly hurt or harm anyone, does not make it right.

Homosexuality defiles the earth.

Homosexuality glorifies the kingdom of Satan.

Homosexuality pollutes the environment
spiritually. It contaminates the spiritual atmosphere.

The efficacy of some people's demonic protection depends on them engaging in homosexuality - especially pederasty/pedophilia.

Some people are in covenant with Satan and the demons to initiate as many young ones as they can into the detestable act of homosexuality. The more they do this, the higher they rise in their evil associations.

There are families where people must practise homosexuality because the demonic worship being transmitted generationally depends on it.
So, some of the people who engage in this abomination did not choose it. Rather it was demonically chosen for them, some even before they where born.

The demons need a polluted environment - I mean spiritually - to thrive. And there is no sexual sin that pollutes the environment like homosexuality, it is the chief among them.

No saint of YHVH Almighty should ever nourish any iota of doubt as to the abominable nature of homosexuality. It does not matter who or what country has sanctioned it. It does not really matter how rich, peaceful or prosperous those people or countries are. Our Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, has made his stand known in that regard.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

Can you mention one instance where God is against homosexuality?

God chose to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah not because of their homosexuality but because they were too sinful. Though homosexuality often times is credited to be the reason but there are other cases in the bible where homosexuality was perpetuated but God did not destroy them.

Homosexuality is just as bad as fornication, adultery and lying.

While I'm not a proponent of homosexuality cos I find it disgusting between men but sexy between women, I believe it is just the same sin as fornication and adultery.

Reason being there are cases mentioned in the bible of homosexuality where God did not destroy the city. Hence my position that Sodom and Gomorrah was not because of their homosexuality but because they were beyond redemption. Their sinful ways were too much aka dey don too tear eye and God realised no one was safe there.
Even the Angels he sent were going to be raped until Lot intervened.

That said, exalting homosexuality above any other sin is just unbiblical. Cos God's judgment for a liar is the same for a homosexual,fornication or adulterer.
Before God every sin is the same. It is humans that try to make hierarchy of sins.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
LordReed:

I am saying you need to prove it.

Prove what?
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
Myer:

Can you mention one instance where God is against homosexuality?

God chose to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah not because of their homosexuality but because they were too sinful. Though homosexuality often times is credited to be the reason but there are other cases in the bible where homosexuality was perpetuated but God did not destroy them.

Homosexuality is just as bad as fornication, adultery and lying.

While I'm not a proponent of homosexuality cos I find it disgusting between men but sexy between women, I believe it is just the same sin as fornication and adultery.

Reason being there are cases mentioned in the bible of homosexuality where God did not destroy the city. Hence my position that Sodom and Gomorrah was not because of their homosexuality but because they were beyond redemption. Their sinful ways were too much aka dey don too tear eye and God realised no one was safe there.
Even the Angels he sent were going to be raped until Lot intervened.

That said, exalting homosexuality above any other sin is just unbiblical. Cos God's judgment for a liar is the same for a homosexual,fornication or adulterer.
Before God every sin is the same. It is humans that try to make hierarchy of sins.

Which "God" do mean?

Let us start with that.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
elated177:

Prove what?

That you have influence over the weather.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
LordReed:

That you have influence over the weather.

How do suggest I do it?
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
elated177:

How do suggest I do it?

By first telling me exactly in what direct you intend to influence the weather then we see if it happens as you say.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 9:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
LordReed:

By first telling me exactly in what direct you intend to influence the weather then we see if it happens as you say.

Ask your handlers. They already know.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by Myer(m): 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
elated177:

Which "God" do mean?

Let us start with that.

Bible.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 11:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
Myer:

Bible.

Is Bible God?

Which God do you serve?
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by Myer(m): 6:08am On Jan 21, 2022
elated177:

Is Bible God?

Which God do you serve?

Your question stems from my post asserting that God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, not because of homosexuality but they were beyond redemption.

I simply answered you letting you know I was referring to the God in the bible.

Whether i serve God or Jesus is not the question, you simply share your reference that the God in the destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah due to homosexuality.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 6:21am On Jan 21, 2022
elated177:

Ask your handlers. They already know.

LoLz. You aren't serious.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz. You aren't serious.

You are the one who is not serious.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
Myer:

Your question stems from my post asserting that God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, not because of homosexuality but they were beyond redemption.

Myer, homosexuality was the chief sin of Sodom and Gomorrah. Let no one deceive you.

Check the following thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/6129533/may-sex#94076315

Myer:

I simply answered you letting you know I was referring to the God in the bible.

Whether i serve God or Jesus is not the question, you simply share your reference that the God in the destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah due to homosexuality.

The reason for the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah is stated clearly in the Scripture ... homosexuality was/is the reason.

Myer, do you see homosexuality as a sin?

Same sex sexual practices - whether between two males or two females - are disgusting and abominable.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
elated177:

You are the one who is not serious.

You are the one making a claim you refuse to produce evidence for so not only are you unserious you are obviously in denial.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
M
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
LordReed:

You are the one making a claim you refuse to produce evidence for so not only are you unserious you are obviously in denial.

What denial? Tell me your tribe.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
elated177:

What denial? Tell me your tribe.

Tell me yours first.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
LordReed:

Tell me yours first.

Is it not obvious?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help For Churches With Sound Issues / No Intellectually Sound Christian Would Read This And Still Remain A Christian. / PHOTOS: Alleged Witch Stripped Naked After Confession In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.