Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,512 members, 7,865,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. (3337 Views)

Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by LordReed2nd(m): 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
elated177:

Should I not? I followed your line of reasoning, reed.

Meanwhile, since you the pulling logic from all corners, explain to us how it is logical for two people of the same sex to have sex.

What line of reasoning?

So I need to explain to you that consensual sex between adults is ok? Are you 2 years old?

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
LordReed2nd:

How is it logical for you to be so concerned with what 2 consenting adults do sexually? You want to join them?

Let us start again.

Should I be concerned when two consenting adults decide to kill each other?
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 12:05am On Jan 04, 2022
elated177:

Let us start again.

Should I be concerned when two consenting adults decide to kill each other?

Should you?

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 10:20am On Jan 04, 2022
LordReed:

Should you?

Reed, you have nothing more to say.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 10:53am On Jan 04, 2022
elated177:

Reed, you have nothing more to say.

Oh I have plenty to say but I have made it clear I won't answer your questions, you don't answer mine so don't be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
LordReed:

Oh I have plenty to say but I have made it clear I won't answer your questions, you don't answer mine so don't be surprised.

Ihe efu!
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
elated177:

Ihe efu!

ụbụrụ efu
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
LordReed:

ụbụrụ efu

If only wishes were horses. Ihe efu!
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
elated177:

If only wishes were horses. Ihe efu!

ụbụrụ efu

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 10:35am On Jan 05, 2022
LordReed:

ụbụrụ efu

You wish.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 11:46am On Jan 05, 2022
elated177:

You wish.

It is evident.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
LordReed:

It is evident.

You still haven't understood. Chai! Ndo o!

By the Power of YHVH Almighty, my Daddy in the sky, whom you, Reed, show no regard for, I, Elated177, his humble saint, servant and messenger, will continue to determine how the sun shines on you.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 1:01am On Jan 06, 2022
elated177:

You still haven't understood. Chai! Ndo o!

By the Power of YHVH Almighty, my Daddy in the sky, whom you, Reed, show no regard for, I, Elated177, his humble saint, servant and messenger, will continue to determine how the sun shines on you.

[img]https://c./GITzFAe7V1oAAAAC/selfie-scratch-neck.gif[/img]
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 11:09am On Jan 06, 2022
LordReed:

Reed, whether you like it or not, I, Elated177, a saint, servant and messenger of YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the heavens, the earth and the seas and everything in them, will continue to use the great and awesome Power of my Daddy in the sky to determine - among other things - how the rain falls on you.

Una go cry, wail, bleat, quack and lament tire. Una no go fit still change am.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2022
elated177:

Reed, whether you like it or not, I, Elated177, a saint, servant and messenger of YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the heavens, the earth and the seas and everything in them, will continue to use the great and awesome Power of my Daddy in the sky to determine how rain falls on you.

Una go cry, wail, bleat, quack and lament tire. Una no go fit still change am

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 11:19am On Jan 06, 2022
LordReed:

He is speechless.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
LordReed:

Reed, how is the weather in your city?
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
elated177:

Reed, how is the weather in your city?

Kool, why?
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 7:49am On Jan 16, 2022
LordReed:

Kool, why?

May be the temperature should be increased or decreased.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 8:19am On Jan 16, 2022
elated177:

May be the temperature should be increased or decreased.

LoL! Why are you guessing?
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
LordReed:

LoL! Why are you guessing?

I was trying to decide on which I would ask my Daddy in the sky.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
elated177:

I was trying to decide on which I would ask my Daddy in the sky.

Lemme know when you ask then we can have some metrics.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
LordReed:

Lemme know when you ask then we can have some metrics.

But that has passed now.

Ok, how is the weather this moment?

I can see what you and your friends are doing on your thread.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
elated177:

But that has passed now.

Already answered. What do you mean already passed? You are not going to ask your magic sky daddy to regulate the weather again? Ask so we can begin to measure the temperature and compare it to the weather pattern. You say you can regulate the weather via your magic sky daddy, good chance to show you are correct.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
LordReed:

Already answered. What do you mean already passed? You are not going to ask your magic sky daddy to regulate the weather again? Ask so we can begin to measure the temperature and compare it to the weather pattern. You say you can regulate the weather via your magic sky daddy, good chance to show you are correct.

Ehehehehe! Obere ihe. That is even one of the least of the things my Daddy in the sky, YHVH Almighty, does through me, his saint, servant and messenger, Elated177.

Tell me how the weather in your city is tonight.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
elated177:

But that has passed now.

elated177:

Ehehehehe! Obere ihe. That is even one of the least of the things my Daddy in the sky, YHVH Almighty, does through me, his saint, servant and messenger, Elated177.

Tell me how the weather in your city is tonight.

Here's the forecast for this week. Tell your sky daddy to make it rain the whole week instead.

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
elated177:

Feel free to chip in, it's an open discussion.

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
LordReed:

Here's the forecast for this week. Tell your sky daddy to make it rain the whole week instead.

Don't go there. I am not falling for that.

How is the weather in city? Is all I asked.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
LordReed:

Feel free to chip in, it's an open discussion.

I will, if there is need. For now, let me just be reading you people's comments and see which way the cat jumps.

Only asked hardmirror a question based on a particular assertion that he made.
Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by LordReed(m): 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
elated177:

Don't go there. I am not falling for that.

How is the weather in city? Is all I asked.

Wait so you'd rather hear my subjective assessment rather than a verifiable source? LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Turn Away From Sexual Perversion: Homosexuality. by elated177: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
LordReed:

Wait so you'd rather hear my subjective assessment rather than a verifiable source? LMAO!

How do you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Was Jesus, Or Could Jesus Have Been Married? / Former atheists speak: Testimonies. / Why Some Christians Live In Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.