Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

If Given A Complete Freedom To Start Afresh, What Profession Would You Choose? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If Given A Complete Freedom To Start Afresh, What Profession Would You Choose? (9986 Views)

40k Monthly Permanent Job Or 80k Monthly Contract Job. Which Would You Choose? / Which Profession Stands Out In Nigeria? / Highest Paid Professionals And Most Lucrative Profession In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Given A Complete Freedom To Start Afresh, What Profession Would You Choose? by nitrogen(m): 7:45am On Jun 03, 2012
Oya, keep posting.

1 Like

Re: If Given A Complete Freedom To Start Afresh, What Profession Would You Choose? by Mustay(m): 7:59am On Jun 03, 2012
Psychology
Re: If Given A Complete Freedom To Start Afresh, What Profession Would You Choose? by nitrogen(m): 8:03am On Jun 03, 2012
Psyco??
Re: If Given A Complete Freedom To Start Afresh, What Profession Would You Choose? by Webmantn(m): 1:21am On Jun 04, 2012
I love to program,why you me ask it makes you self employed gives you the freedom to learn more skills change to any profession you want at your pace and time
Re: If Given A Complete Freedom To Start Afresh, What Profession Would You Choose? by Mustay(m): 6:49am On Jun 04, 2012
nitrogen: Psyco??

hehehehe tongue

Pscychologist jare!!!
Re: If Given A Complete Freedom To Start Afresh, What Profession Would You Choose? by Martinbre: 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2012
Music Music Music it has all been me and am xo deep into it... For me i will wanna and i know am gonna be it i.e MUSIC PRODUCER/DIRECTOR/MUSICIAN... AND VIDEO PRODUCER....... Having one of the biggest music/film company in Africa ... My dreams n ambitions....
Re: If Given A Complete Freedom To Start Afresh, What Profession Would You Choose? by Kusbaby(f): 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2012
Teacher,jst develop a passion 4 teaching n considering going for N C E.
Re: If Given A Complete Freedom To Start Afresh, What Profession Would You Choose? by Kusbaby(f): 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2012
Teacher,jst develop a passion 4 teaching n considering going for N C E.Teacher,jst develop a passion 4 teaching n considering going for N C E.Teacher,jst develop a passion 4 teaching n considering going for N C E.

1 Like

Re: If Given A Complete Freedom To Start Afresh, What Profession Would You Choose? by Olalekan0(m): 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2012
I would have studied medicine.I want my law degree expunged!
Re: If Given A Complete Freedom To Start Afresh, What Profession Would You Choose? by Webmantn(m): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2012
I will go for webdesigning,webdesigning is not just to make money but to empower you,make you an enterprenuer,CEO,if you would love to have a happy future doing what you love to do and not what you will be force to do by harsh financial condition that continually besiege you. Before you flip this page, Author Robert Kiyosaki statement will do you a lot of good:``Says that your wealth is defined by the number of weeks you can survive without working`` <body>http://deltamotivation2000..com</body>
Re: If Given A Complete Freedom To Start Afresh, What Profession Would You Choose? by Ojeilevbare(m): 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2012
Medicine
Re: If Given A Complete Freedom To Start Afresh, What Profession Would You Choose? by iiiyyyk(m): 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2012
will go for optometry or dentistry. cool cash, very neat professions and most importantly enough time to do other things.
Re: If Given A Complete Freedom To Start Afresh, What Profession Would You Choose? by koife(m): 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2012
marchant seaman.....cpt n crew makes good money than any proffession on planet earth.....or navy if first goes sour!
Re: If Given A Complete Freedom To Start Afresh, What Profession Would You Choose? by CasieJ: 7:32am On Dec 13, 2013
Would love to be a 1) Nurse, 2)musician, 3)Actress am I greedy?
Re: If Given A Complete Freedom To Start Afresh, What Profession Would You Choose? by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 15, 2013
Lollls
Ajo Mmuo: I studied Physics in univ cos I wanted to be a physicist. Knowing what I know now, I would have double majored in Maths and Economics. Followed by a masters in Applied and Computational Maths and cap it up with a PhD in Financial Economics and/or Mathematical Finance and drag an MBA while a PhD student.  After these, I will work for some time and run my own hedge fund and/or private equity firm. Then I will become your president. On completing my 8 year term,  I will become a professor of Finance in naija- just so i will not steal your money and open one of the best secondary school in any city where I live to teach kids. I will be the principal cum  maths and economics teacher.  Every evening, I will sit down under a mango tree and read the newspaper with my wife. And life is good,  Now am back from never never land. Was I tangentially off?,  lol,  DREAMS. Pls dont wake me up,
Re: If Given A Complete Freedom To Start Afresh, What Profession Would You Choose? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
Profession is different from corse, wouldnt know the difference.
Well, given the chance, would have studied Psychology(its so natural and fun, my 1st class is guaranteed), or Nursing (I'm still so much in love woth Nursing but male ego wont allow me.)
Also, Im a teacher naturally. Dont knw dnt knw, im still young.
Re: If Given A Complete Freedom To Start Afresh, What Profession Would You Choose? by addictiv(m): 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
Naval officer but folks never supported the idea.
Re: If Given A Complete Freedom To Start Afresh, What Profession Would You Choose? by addictiv(m): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
Naval officer but folks never supported the idea. They said they just have two sons and cant donate 1 to Nigeria. The irony is that they later wanted my younger bro to join the army but he refused.
Re: If Given A Complete Freedom To Start Afresh, What Profession Would You Choose? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
Roflmao@ DONATE to Nigeria!
So funny
Re: If Given A Complete Freedom To Start Afresh, What Profession Would You Choose? by blessingdickson(f): 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
entertainment, majorly acting and music those has always been my passion and dream, i didn't start early to pursue them cus i never got the needed support but right now am ready to go all out for it cus its better late than never.
Re: If Given A Complete Freedom To Start Afresh, What Profession Would You Choose? by Acidosis(m): 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
Business Transformation
Re: If Given A Complete Freedom To Start Afresh, What Profession Would You Choose? by prissyluv(f): 11:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
Health Care Education.
Re: If Given A Complete Freedom To Start Afresh, What Profession Would You Choose? by Gracyel(f): 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
evilspirit:

doctors are poor!!!!!!
Very True.
Re: If Given A Complete Freedom To Start Afresh, What Profession Would You Choose? by Gracyel(f): 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
addictiv:
Naval officer but folks never supported the idea. They said they just have two sons and cant donate 1 to Nigeria. The irony is that they later wanted my younger bro to join the army but he refused.
Lol...funny folks you got there.
Re: If Given A Complete Freedom To Start Afresh, What Profession Would You Choose? by jonnyp(m): 2:34am On Mar 27, 2015
Good day sir/ma,my name is john I reside in lagos.I intend to run a car hire business with uber an american car hire business in inland and the required vehicle by this company is any car from 2008 upward tokubo or nigeria use.And which I prefer the nigeria use( camry) which cost btw 1.2 to 1.4.will appreciate any business minded man or woman that help finance it with atleast 1.1M and I will pay the rest.I will add 400K ontop the said amount u add and will be paying 120k monthly or better still if u have idea where I can get a loan without collateral.thanks my contac no 08030744465
Re: If Given A Complete Freedom To Start Afresh, What Profession Would You Choose? by Emmy954(m): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
Pharmacy. Im also a pharm student presently. People should realize that the Medical team does not only deal w Doctors. Shine ur eyes, even if u're thinking of job security. First be passionate then THINK
Re: If Given A Complete Freedom To Start Afresh, What Profession Would You Choose? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
Re: If Given A Complete Freedom To Start Afresh, What Profession Would You Choose? by Xtargold(f): 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
Engineering (Petroleum or civil)
Re: If Given A Complete Freedom To Start Afresh, What Profession Would You Choose? by Trojan2010: 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
engineering
Re: If Given A Complete Freedom To Start Afresh, What Profession Would You Choose? by Trojan2010: 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
jonnyp:
Good day sir/ma,my name is john I reside in lagos.I intend to run a car hire business with uber an american car hire business in inland and the required vehicle by this company is any car from 2008 upward tokubo or nigeria use.And which I prefer the nigeria use( camry) which cost btw 1.2 to 1.4.will appreciate any business minded man or woman that help finance it with atleast 1.1M and I will pay the rest.I will add 400K ontop the said amount u add and will be paying 120k monthly or better still if u have idea where I can get a loan without collateral.thanks my contac no 08030744465
you are a clown!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Meet My 200 Million Naira Target By December? / First Photos From The All Nigerian Society Of Engineers General Meeting In Awka / Help!! Business Or School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.