Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Enugu Denies Tochukwu Okeke's Appointment As SSA To Governor On Secu­rity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Denies Tochukwu Okeke's Appointment As SSA To Governor On Secu­rity (12953 Views)

These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA / 24-Year-Old Adeyi Kaosarah Appointed As SSA To Kwara Governor, Abdulrazaq / Tony OneWeek Dumps APC For APGA, Appointed As SSA To Governor Obiano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Denies Tochukwu Okeke's Appointment As SSA To Governor On Secu­rity by OEPHIUS(m): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
Disassociates itself from trending news report

…Pledges continued support for security agencies

The Enugu State Government has distanced itself from the news report trending on the social media regarding one Tochukwu Okeke purported to be a Senior Special Assistant (SSA) to the Governor on Security, stating categorically, for the avoidance of doubt, that the state government has not designated any person, whosoever, as either Special Adviser, Senior Special Assistant or Special Assistant to the Governor on Security.

In a statement by the Commissioner for Information, Nnanyelugo Chidi Aroh, the state government said it is very concerned about the rising security challenges faced by the country and appreciates the untiring efforts of the various security agencies in tackling acts of criminality.

Aroh maintained that “the state government will continue to support the various security agencies in this arduous task of restoring security and protecting the lives and property of the people of Enugu State within the ambit of the extant laws”.

The statement encouraged the people of Enugu State to continue to support the various security agencies in the state in different ways, “including the provision of useful information on the activities of criminal elements, as the state government will handsomely reward any person who provides useful information on the activities of these criminal elements terrorizing our society and interfering with the much-treasured peace in Enugu State”.

Full text of the statement reads:

“The attention of the Enugu State Government has been drawn to the trending news story on social media, regarding one Tochukwu Okeke purported to be a Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on security for the avoidance of doubt, we wish to state categorically that the state government has not designated any person, whosoever, as either Special Adviser, Senior Special Assistant or Special Assistant to the Governor on security.

“The State Government is also very concerned about the rising security challenges faced by our dear nation, and the untiring efforts of our various Security Agencies in tackling these acts of criminality.

“The State Government will continue to support the various Security Agencies in this arduous task of restoring security and protecting the lives and property of the people of Enugu State within the ambit of the extant laws.

“In view of the above, the good people of Enugu State are encouraged to continue to support the various Security Agencies in the State, including the provision of useful information on the activities of criminal elements, as the State Government will handsomely reward any person who provides useful information on the activities of these criminal elements terrorizing our society and interfering with the much-treasured peace in Enugu State”.

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1502171510126409&id=100010007227700

Re: Enugu Denies Tochukwu Okeke's Appointment As SSA To Governor On Secu­rity by Ancecoker(m): 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
grin

Wow I made it...
Hahahahah
Front page..

As I have made this front page today may God put my name on the top list of my helpers for remembrance.

Thanks everyone who are happy for me
May God bless you all

So happy smiley

10 Likes

Re: Enugu Denies Tochukwu Okeke's Appointment As SSA To Governor On Secu­rity by Onyenna(m): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
Okay
Re: Enugu Denies Tochukwu Okeke's Appointment As SSA To Governor On Secu­rity by tobtap: 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
Re: Enugu Denies Tochukwu Okeke's Appointment As SSA To Governor On Secu­rity by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
ok we haff hear

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Denies Tochukwu Okeke's Appointment As SSA To Governor On Secu­rity by tobtap: 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
Who he be?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Denies Tochukwu Okeke's Appointment As SSA To Governor On Secu­rity by Onyenna(m): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ike gwuru
Ike agwula
Re: Enugu Denies Tochukwu Okeke's Appointment As SSA To Governor On Secu­rity by Exkandayee(m): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
Yo son

Nothing concerns me
Re: Enugu Denies Tochukwu Okeke's Appointment As SSA To Governor On Secu­rity by RichDad1(m): 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
Interesting.
Fraudsters everywhere.
Re: Enugu Denies Tochukwu Okeke's Appointment As SSA To Governor On Secu­rity by Onyenna(m): 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ike o gwula?
Re: Enugu Denies Tochukwu Okeke's Appointment As SSA To Governor On Secu­rity by temitope27(m): 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
Wetin come concern me
Re: Enugu Denies Tochukwu Okeke's Appointment As SSA To Governor On Secu­rity by Onyenna(m): 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
I wan find trouble today

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Denies Tochukwu Okeke's Appointment As SSA To Governor On Secu­rity by Onyenna(m): 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ngwanu
Re: Enugu Denies Tochukwu Okeke's Appointment As SSA To Governor On Secu­rity by Seniorwriter(m): 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Disclaimer....

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Enugu Denies Tochukwu Okeke's Appointment As SSA To Governor On Secu­rity by free2ryhme: 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
OEPHIUS:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1502171510126409&id=100010007227700

Using comic sans as font for an official document and all in bold is so unprofessional.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Denies Tochukwu Okeke's Appointment As SSA To Governor On Secu­rity by Onyenna(m): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
E disclaimugo nwoke mmadu....
Re: Enugu Denies Tochukwu Okeke's Appointment As SSA To Governor On Secu­rity by Daniidee(f): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
Chaii
Re: Enugu Denies Tochukwu Okeke's Appointment As SSA To Governor On Secu­rity by falseprophet: 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
Wtf is tochukwu okeke?

Is he ipob member?

I see Enugu appointing flavour SSA on special matters

This I have seen!
Re: Enugu Denies Tochukwu Okeke's Appointment As SSA To Governor On Secu­rity by jlinkd78(m): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
Noted
Re: Enugu Denies Tochukwu Okeke's Appointment As SSA To Governor On Secu­rity by Dozie32(m): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
Na their matter
Re: Enugu Denies Tochukwu Okeke's Appointment As SSA To Governor On Secu­rity by Onyenna(m): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
Noted....
Re: Enugu Denies Tochukwu Okeke's Appointment As SSA To Governor On Secu­rity by Onyenna(m): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ancecoker:
grin

Wow I made it...
Hahahahah
Front page..

As I have made this front page today may God put my name on the top list of my helpers for remembrance.

Thanks everyone who are happy for me
May God bless you all

So happy smiley

Ngwanu drop your account details for Oga at the top.....

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Denies Tochukwu Okeke's Appointment As SSA To Governor On Secu­rity by BruncleZuma: 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Enugu Denies Tochukwu Okeke's Appointment As SSA To Governor On Secu­rity by Onyenna(m): 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hmmm....
Re: Enugu Denies Tochukwu Okeke's Appointment As SSA To Governor On Secu­rity by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Enugu Denies Tochukwu Okeke's Appointment As SSA To Governor On Secu­rity by Ancecoker(m): 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
Onyenna:

Ngwanu drop your account details for Oga at the top.....

Awwwnn
I am shy ooo
Re: Enugu Denies Tochukwu Okeke's Appointment As SSA To Governor On Secu­rity by Onyenna(m): 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
Denial everywhere
Re: Enugu Denies Tochukwu Okeke's Appointment As SSA To Governor On Secu­rity by Onyenna(m): 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
Lemme move to the next thread...... ciao

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Assembly Members, Others Are Targets Of Kidnapping, Assassination - DSS / Tanker Explodes In Abuja, Kills Two, Destroys 29 Buildings / Alamieyeseigha: Still Wanted In The UK - Envoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.