Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,590 members, 7,861,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement (1654 Views)

A Word Of Encouragement Please / Fellow Nairalanders Pls I Need Ur Urgent Advice / Thanks For Your Words Of Encouragement In My Previous Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement by Abcruz(m): 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2021
@pstemma1990

I understand what you're going through. You might have probably heard the saying that "life is not a bed roses" and that is very true because everyone has a certain problem to battle with..

Whatever you're going through is only a phase that will fade off very soon, if you can hold on with patience and perseverance.

Behind the story of every successful man, lies moments of hidden tears and pain. The pages that are not read aloud; and that's the phase you're in right now.

Keep hope alive, this phase will pass away.. I have seen a baby cry for a while and in a second he laughed. That's the beauty of life, the pain never last.

Regardless of what you're going through, as long as you still have breathe there is nothing you cannot achieve if you stay focused and hopeful in the storm.

Do not sit in the dark worrying over why things are unfair to you in life. Worrying will not change anything. Life is full of challenges and obstacles and executing plans to overcome them is what makes all the difference..

"Expecting life to be good and fair to you is like expecting a bull not to attack you because you're a vegetarian." Braze up like a warrior and fight the good fight.

You have gone through a lot and you don't have to be tired now. Keep pushing!
Your eyes have seen so many things and you don't have to be afraid now. Keep hope alive!

The sun will shine when you least expect it. Just work at your own pace and all things will fall in place at the right time. Do not compare your journey to what your mates have achieved. The table always turns.

In whatever you do, put God first. He will certainly change your story from bitterness to sweetness as He rightly did in the case of Jabez.

If you feel overwhelmed at times and you need someone to speak to you can call a mental health counsellor :: 08008002000
It is free.

Stay strong! This too shall pass and it will be unto you a testimony.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need A Word Of Encouragement by pstemma1990: 1:46am On Aug 20, 2021
Abcruz:
@pstemma1990

I understand what you're going through. You might have probably heard the saying that "life is not a bed roses" and that is very true because everyone has a certain problem to battle with..

Whatever you're going through is only a phase that will fade off very soon, if you can hold on with patience and perseverance. Thanks sir.

Behind the story of every successful man, lies moments of hidden tears and pain. The pages that are not read aloud; and that's the phase you're in right now.

Keep hope alive, this phase will pass away.. I have seen a baby cry for a while and in a second he laughed. That's the beauty of life, the pain never last.

Regardless of what you're going through, as long as you still have breathe there is nothing you cannot achieve if you stay focused and hopeful in the storm.

Do not sit in the dark worrying over why things are unfair to you in life. Worrying will not change anything. Life is full of challenges and obstacles and executing plans to overcome them is what makes all the difference..

"Expecting life to be good and fair to you is like expecting a bull not to attack you because you're a vegetarian." Braze up like a warrior and fight the good fight.

You have gone through a lot and you don't have to be tired now. Keep pushing!
Your eyes have seen so many things and you don't have to be afraid now. Keep hope alive!

The sun will shine when you least expect it. Just work at your own pace and all things will fall in place at the right time. Do not compare your journey to what your mates have achieved. The table always turns.

In whatever you do, put God first. He will certainly change your story from bitterness to sweetness as He rightly did in the case of Jabez.

If you feel overwhelmed at times and you need someone to speak to you can call a mental health counsellor :: 08008002000
It is free.

Stay strong! This too shall pass and it will be unto you a testimony.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Japanese 'black Widow' Arrested In Japan After The Death Of Her 7th Partner / Check Out This Beautiful Six Generation Picture / Is It Right For A Man To Show Too Much Love To His Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.