Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? (6511 Views)

One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You / Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by Arelia2021: 7:44am On Aug 18, 2021
The rate at which the issues of gym instructors are coming up has become so much unbearable.

Just recently, a video went viral showing how a gym instructor has been romantically massaging people’s wives and this sparked a whole lot of controversy online.

Currently, it is seen in another video that has surfaced online not long ago showing how a gym instructor lies right above a lady a little bit above ground level all in the name of helping her out with her exercise.

Married men are to watch these videos very well and decide on whether they still have to let their partners go out to the gyms all alone or will have to go with them.

Looking at what is currently happening, It is thought that men will now leave their wives and partners to go to gym centers all by themselves in their own interests. Men should watch out for such things and not fall victims to their partners being lured into bed by some bad instructors.

VIDEO HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/can-you-allow-a-man-do-this-to-your-wife-all-in-the-name-of-exercise/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by BigRocky: 7:51am On Aug 18, 2021
E dun open am.

Na to put am remain grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by Finnese001: 8:15am On Aug 18, 2021
What is there

it's normal thing over here

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by illicit(m): 8:21am On Aug 18, 2021
Why not

Doctors and masseurs do worse

7 Likes

Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by yarimo(m): 11:24am On Aug 18, 2021
Here in Afghanistan it is just normal thing

16 Likes

Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
It's no longer new.
After all most Ladies now breathe through that place. So it has to be kept perpetually opened.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by SUPERPACK: 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
Op will you allow a doctor or male gynecologist to spread you wife's legs like that for a medical examination? If yes, then no issue with what is happening in the pics, the guy holding her legs is also a professional and knows the rules of engagement. To the guy the lady is a fellow man.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by pansophist(m): 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
It is my wife I'll have a case with, not the man. Why would a married woman spread so shamefully like that in the first place? This is what you get when you marry a foolish woman with no sense of dignity.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
grin
I no go gree...

What insolence undecided Pure rubbish undecided

That one na polite form of sexxx style be that na undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by 2braithe: 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by sunshineV(f): 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
pansophist:
It is my wife I'll have a case with, not the man. Why would a married woman spread so shamefully like that in the first place? This is what you get when you marry a foolish woman with no sense of dignity.
how do u want her to spread it when she's pregnant?

5 Likes

Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by BabbanBura(m): 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
Arelia2021:
The rate at which the issues of gym instructors are coming up has become so much unbearable.

Just recently, a video went viral showing how a gym instructor has been romantically massaging people’s wives and this sparked a whole lot of controversy online.

Currently, it is seen in another video that has surfaced online not long ago showing how a gym instructor lies right above a lady a little bit above ground level all in the name of helping her out with her exercise.

Married men are to watch these videos very well and decide on whether they still have to let their partners go out to the gyms all alone or will have to go with them.

Looking at what is currently happening, It is thought that men will now leave their wives and partners to go to gym centers all by themselves in their own interests. Men should watch out for such things and not fall victims to their partners being lured into bed by some bad instructors.

VIDEO HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/can-you-allow-a-man-do-this-to-your-wife-all-in-the-name-of-exercise/

O boy yeee, that spreading bad gang, I zoomed and man!!!, odikwa nno men, e no possible, na only ne go part those legs like that!!!
Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by Femi8586(m): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
Are there no female gym instructors?
Why must it be a male?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by 1Sharon(f): 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
The man is even embarrassed to look, see where he fixed his eyes.
Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
What part of the body is this form of exercise targeting?

Can't they use other styles or forget about that body part altogether? Mtchew!

This is Rubbish!
Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by Itohanmiwa: 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
See how the woman close eyes wide hands. You nor need falseprophet to confirm she is wet already.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by arthurwillia(m): 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
illicit:
Why not

Doctors and masseurs do worse

Sometimes you guys talk like say sense no Dey, doctors do worse? Like how many have you seen does worse things
Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by 1Sharon(f): 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
CharisEleos:
What part of the body is this form of exercise targeting?

Can't they use other styles or forget about that body part altogether? Mtchew!

This is Rubbish!

Possibly yoga. It appears to me, he's helping her to stretch.

Calm down.
Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by 1Sharon(f): 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
arthurwillia:

Sometimes you guys talk like say sense no Dey, doctors do worse? Like how many have you seen does worse things

Most obstetricians are male. Good luck getting a female for your wife. He's right. Doctors do more than that.
Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by TheWolfen(m): 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
grin grin grin
He will be in severe pain grin

sunshineV:
how do u want her to spread it when she's pregnant?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by falseprophet: 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
1Sharon:

Possibly yoga. It appears to me, he's helping her to stretch.

Calm down

Does yoga require this kind of stretching?
I thought yoga is done in a more quiet and focused posture and not some dramatic posture as this?
And don't tell me to calm down cos I'm calm. Only making suggestions here.
Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by 1Sharon(f): 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
CharisEleos:

Does yoga require this kind of stretch?
I thought yoga is done in a more quiet and focused posture and not some dramatic posture as this?

Yoga is basically stretching.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by arthurwillia(m): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
1Sharon:

Most obstetricians are male. Good luck getting a female for your wife. He's right. Doctors do more than that.
Ok how many have done it to you? For fun sake not for health sake
Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
1Sharon:

Yoga is basically stretching.

I know but I think this is too extreme. Not even a healthy practice (@ this type here) as she can get her hips bone dislocated.
Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by 1Sharon(f): 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
arthurwillia:

Ok how many have done it to you? For fun sake not for health sake

You are really unexposed lol. This guy is a fitness instructor.

To him, the woman is just another client.
Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by arthurwillia(m): 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
1Sharon:

Lol ode say na unexposed
Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by 1Sharon(f): 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
arthurwillia:

Lol ode say na unexposed

You are.
Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by 1Sharon(f): 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
CharisEleos:

I know but I think this is too extreme. Not even a healthy practice (@ this type here) as she can get her hips bone dislocated.

You stretch in stages
Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by illicit(m): 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
arthurwillia:

As a male

I have sent plenty tho....
Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
1Sharon:

It's not about being exposed or not. I know lots of gym and yoga instructors who's other profession is fvcking most of their rich female clients (gigolo) It's nothing new

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow A Man Do This To Your Wife All In The Name Of Exercise? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
See as she spread like flower
pansophist:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) / 14 Reasons Your Vagina May Be Smelling / [VIDEO] Girls Gets High On Drugs, Dances Nak*d, Guys Molests Her At A Party (18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.