Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,034 members, 7,838,584 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman (40744 Views)

Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) / Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Sonnobax15(m): 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
grin
While the sheep are still trekking for a living lipsrsealed

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by hopexter(m): 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
Being a pastor is the best paying job one can get in Africa and they don't even pay tax. They can demand for anything from their flocks in Jeeeeeeeeesus name and they will get it. He even confidently promised the wife that private jet is next because he is sure his congregation will foot the bill for it. I think I have to reconsider my career path now

I get land for sale suitable for church site in case you wan open your church. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by imagrg(m): 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
That's why I refuse to pay tithe and offering to these so called Pastors. They are the actual robbers in God's House.
Hugged:
Nigerian pastor gifts his wife a brand new car on their wedding anniversary for being a ‘virtuous woman’

A Nigerian pastor has gifted his wife a brand new car on their 7th wedding anniversary for being a virtuous and prudent woman.

The clergyman identified as Pastor Akunchukwu presented the car to his wife, Caroline, on Monday, August 16th and thanked her for helping him to stay true to his calling.

Akunchukwu the pastor in charge of Distinction Ministries, Port Harcourt also revealed he plans to buy a private jet for his virtuous wife.

Sharing photos and videos of the moment he presented the luxury car to his wife on Facebook, he wrote,

The excited wife also took to social media to appreciate her husband for the car gift.

See more photos below,

Source; https://web.facebook.com/iamcarolinealfred

1 Like

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by elganzar(m): 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
Being a pastor is the best paying job one can get in Africa and they don't even pay tax. They can demand for anything from their flocks in Jeeeeeeeeesus name and they will get it. He even confidently promised the wife that private jet is next because he is sure his congregation will foot the bill for it. I think I have to reconsider my career path now

Lol
You're quick to always assume all pastors are into full time

My pastor introduced me to the current crypto signal site I'm using, he even paid the first subscription fee for me...and I'm on strong 9 digits

1 Like

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Majestickris7: 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Good wife always gets a good pay... we knw them once we see them... congratulations beautiful family
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by bodee(m): 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
The woman said he doesn't only see me but he sees "every part of me whenever he wants" that's is luscious!!! And the wife too no bad ooo.
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
In Nigeria, the poor give to the rich undecided
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by roundman: 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
dudusky007:
You can imagine say manage diz keke Pastor wife naim dress like slay queen dey even flaunt the hair she plait shocked ...I wonder how d church gals go dress diz 1 way dia madam dress lyk diz all dix ponzi pastors dem. dey even say him go buy her private jet..I pity d oluku followers
She even wear leg chain.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
Pastor wife?
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by house10s: 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
damosky12:

If you are so pained, go and open you church too na. "The best paying job one can get in Africa." What's stopping you from getting yourself one already?

undecided
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by HEBEI: 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
What makes a virtuous woman?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Mftivi: 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
what of the Many pastors that are extremely poor ? What do you guys hate prosperity of others ?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by pepetua(m): 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
Madam virtuous good morning
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by house10s: 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
roundman:
She even wear leg chain.
its d shoe lace not chain

1 Like

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by olufunmi01(m): 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
Good
You must have two houses in lekki by now.
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Pumpumking: 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hugged:
Nigerian pastor gifts his wife a brand new car on their wedding anniversary for being a ‘virtuous woman’

A Nigerian pastor has gifted his wife a brand new car on their 7th wedding anniversary for being a virtuous and prudent woman.

The clergyman identified as Pastor Akunchukwu presented the car to his wife, Caroline, on Monday, August 16th and thanked her for helping him to stay true to his calling.

Akunchukwu the pastor in charge of Distinction Ministries, Port Harcourt also revealed he plans to buy a private jet for his virtuous wife.

Sharing photos and videos of the moment he presented the luxury car to his wife on Facebook, he wrote,

The excited wife also took to social media to appreciate her husband for the car gift.

See more photos below,

Source; https://web.facebook.com/iamcarolinealfred

rubbbbish woman...no Yansh...that man muss be desparate sir!!! (no ofeinse) angry
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Elidrisy20: 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
Na pastor wife bi dis? What will be of his daughters, no one knows shocked
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by danowena: 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
roundman:
She even wear leg chain.
Very good observation. I won’t be surprised if she is on baddoo, tinder , instamessenger ,etc.
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by SmartPolician: 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
daddytime:
The virtuousness is so evident in her outlook even to the blind.

Plaise the Rod....

Looks mean nothing.

Looks don't mean character.

You need to grow up.
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Ferdinandu(m): 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
See how he is using 10% of Magas income who never see three square meals to buy expensive car for his prick massager.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Darreytinho10(m): 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
Oshey Virtues woman cheesy
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by AngelicBeing: 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
Hian, before you become a pastor, submit your resume to me plus a tithe of 50 billion dollars cheesy
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Plut01: 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2021

If this Lexus is a brand new, then Baba Kasali's paziunziun 1980 Pigeot should be called tear rubber.

BTW, the girl looks beddeable enough. Wait, are the vehicles in that compound not up to 4 like this Pastors be cashing out from their sheep twice on Sunday.

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by osuofia2(m): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
NA PASTOR AND WIFE DRESS LIKE THIS SO. CHAI
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
Just another pastorprenual fraudster. Best job in Nigeria is to be a pastor. No need to use gun to rob people, just rob them in the name of Jesus..
Well done bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by dchamp234(m): 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
Tithes and offerings are really making alot of people rich while members of the congratulation keeps going down. I wonder how many men who pay tithes to these so call men of God can afford a car for their Wives.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Cuttycool(f): 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
Unnecessary showoffs
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by wink2015(m): 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
IT IS STILL THEIR CAR

Both of them their car

They both have right to the car as a couple.

That is what marriage means and is all about.

Congratulations to the couple
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Blitzerz: 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
if u like.
Try and become a fake pastor.
If it's not your destiny, you will still die broke.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What I Noticed In My Neighborhood / My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! / Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.