Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman (40722 Views)

Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) / Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Hugged: 8:07am On Aug 18, 2021
Nigerian pastor gifts his wife a brand new car on their wedding anniversary for being a ‘virtuous woman’

A Nigerian pastor has gifted his wife a brand new car on their 7th wedding anniversary for being a virtuous and prudent woman.

The clergyman identified as Pastor Akunchukwu presented the car to his wife, Caroline, on Monday, August 16th and thanked her for helping him to stay true to his calling.

Akunchukwu the pastor in charge of Distinction Ministries, Port Harcourt also revealed he plans to buy a private jet for his virtuous wife.

Sharing photos and videos of the moment he presented the luxury car to his wife on Facebook, he wrote,

“It’s our 7th wedding anniversary. A good man may not remain a good man if he is not married to a good woman. I have a Caroline Alfred that has helped me remain pastor Alfred without loosing my calling. I just want to say thank you my pretty wife. Jah Messenger say so!

“This gift is just to say thank you so much my pretty wife for being a virtuous woman and a prudent wife. Private jet is next. Happy 7th anniversary once again. Jah Messenger say so.”

The excited wife also took to social media to appreciate her husband for the car gift.

“Marriage is indeed honorable if your spouse is not horrible. I can’t stop thanking God for the kind of life partner He gave me,” she wrote.

“He said to me “my pretty wife, the other car no longer befit your status as a global celebrity. I just got you this keke to manage as we celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary today. How on earth am I a celebrity to a man who doesn’t only see me always but he sees every part of me every time he wants and yet he celebrates me like he is my biggest fan. If this is keke, then I love keke henceforth. Please help me thank Pst Alfred the Jah Messenger”. She captioned her post.

See more photos below,

Source; https://web.facebook.com/iamcarolinealfred

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Fahdiga(m): 8:10am On Aug 18, 2021
Being a pastor is the best paying job one can get in Africa and they don't even pay tax. They can demand for anything from their flocks in Jeeeeeeeeesus name and they will get it. He even confidently promised the wife that private jet is next because he is sure his congregation will foot the bill for it. I think I have to reconsider my career path now

175 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by daddytime(m): 8:18am On Aug 18, 2021
The virtuousness is so evident in her outlook even to the blind.

Plaise the Rod....

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by dudusky007(m): 8:18am On Aug 18, 2021
You can imagine say manage diz keke Pastor wife naim dress like slay queen dey even flaunt the hair she plait shocked ...I wonder how d church gals go dress diz 1 way dia madam dress lyk diz all dix ponzi pastors dem. dey even say him go buy her private jet..I pity d oluku followers

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Enoch07: 8:29am On Aug 18, 2021
I'll wait until pastor righteousness comment b4 I'll say my mind.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by MufasaLion: 8:49am On Aug 18, 2021
How did he know she's virtuous? angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by damosky12(m): 9:44am On Aug 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
Being a pastor is the best paying job one can get in Africa and they don't even pay tax. They can demand for anything from their flocks in Jeeeeeeeeesus name and they will get it. He even confidently promised the wife that private jet is next because he is sure his congregation will foot the bill for it. I think I have to reconsider my career path now

If you are so pained, go and open you church too na. "The best paying job one can get in Africa." What's stopping you from getting yourself one already?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 18, 2021
Fahdiga:

I have been learning how to pray like a mad dog so when I start my Church Business, I can sound convincingly like Chariot of the gods.

My church will receive crypto for cryptic blessings.

Allah lu Jah!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 18, 2021
Be like say i go switch profession. This pastor work dey pay

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
Congrats to the wife
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hope he won't collect it back in some kinda way
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
Nice one from a very lucky hubby.
Very few men have privilege to a Virtous woman as a wife.

God bless all the Virtous Woman on this forum,
And may God bless your husband to do this and more for you.
As long as you are a Virtous woman.
So shall it be.

We Rise!

Our Holy Bible says :

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hugged:
Nigerian pastor gifts his wife a brand new car on their wedding anniversary for being a ‘virtuous woman’

Now, this is refreshing. Hungry looking masculine on Nairaland always have a general view that women are up to no good

1 Like

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by J2381: 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
All this from tithe payers money. Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by olu77(m): 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
Did you say brand new?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by forMom(f): 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
Celebrate grace grin
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by wisdomeze(m): 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
Fahdiga:

A Taliban sighted.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
So this one is a virtuous woman?
Who am I to judge anyway?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by pTomz(m): 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
daddytime:
The virtuousness is so evident in her outlook even to the blind.

Plaise the Rod....
wazzoldis? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Caasky: 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
shocked
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by candidbabe(f): 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hahahaha
Private jet ?

Pastors money or church members sweat?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Eaglesence: 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hugged:

A Nigerian pastor has gifted his wife a brand new car on their 7th wedding anniversary for being a virtuous and prudent woman.

The clergyman identified as Pastor Akunchukwu presented the car to his wife, Caroline, on Monday, August 16th and thanked her for helping him to stay true to his calling.

Akunchukwu the pastor in charge of Distinction Ministries, Port Harcourt also revealed he plans to buy a private jet for his virtuous wife.

Sharing photos and videos of the moment he presented the luxury car to his wife on Facebook, he wrote,

The excited wife also took to social media to appreciate her husband for the car gift.

See more photos below,

To be Virtuous is baegrin
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by TempUser: 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
Wondavu!

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Sultty(m): 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
naija is shitty, Buhari is sleeping, lai is lieing and u want me to mind this post

1 Like

Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Queenserah26(f): 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
Awwwwwwn, so sweet.
Re: Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman by Kaybee14(m): 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
That's nice.
Happy wedding anniversary to the couple.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Over Spiritual Orientation Is Driving Me Nuts!!! / Is It Normal That I Don't Want To Get Married Or Have Kids? / My Wife Changed All Our Property Documents In Nigeria To Hers, Plans To Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.