Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

"Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. (33361 Views)

Niger Coup: All ECOWAS Chiefs Of Defence Staff To Meet In Abuja Today / Anonymous Leaks Database Russia's Ministry of Defence / Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by Iyasaburi: 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
Calitoscassius:
I knew it! I knew that the Talibans are good people, only the US and UK thinks or believes that the Talibans are terrorist atleast that is what the US And UK are making us believe.

The US invented the Taliban, Bin Laden worked for the CIA until he refused to work for them and they labelled him a terrorist.

The US wanted to control the Opium trade in Afghanistan that is all. And that is why they were trying hard to tarnish the image of the Talibans, the Afghanis were living in peace for decades until the US invaded their country and ruined it. Now the US couldn't kill any more innocent afghanis they pulled out their so called troops and now they want to "talk" with the Talibans. The talibans are good people, they have said that they will govern peacefully and women will have rights in their country.

Who gave the Talibans all their weapon? The US! The US are the worst terrorists.

Afghanistan will be a better and rich country again soon now that the US have left them alone. I and other US and UK citizens might be going to Afghanistan on holiday in the near future.

Sorry o, hope you are into drugs, you want to go and buy opium, abi?

Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by Calitoscassius(m): 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
Iyasaburi:

Sorry o, hope you are into drugs, you want to go and buy opium, abi?
Yes! I am into drugs and i want to go buy Opium.. anything else sensible you would like to add? undecided

You are clearly an ignoramus. angry and
Cannot comprehend simple English.

Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by Edyice: 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
Uk playing with boom grin grin grin
Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by Iyasaburi: 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Yes! I am into drugs and i want to go buy Opium.. anything else sensible you would like to add? undecided

You are clearly an ignoramus. angry and
Cannot comprehend simple English.

You don vex, no vex. You know na Afghanistan no get anything than opium
Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by Calitoscassius(m): 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
Iyasaburi:

You don vex, no vex. You know na Afghanistan no get anything than opium
okay if you say so. smiley
Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by naptu2: 2:46am On Aug 19, 2021
Sky News did not just depend on what the Chief of Defence Staff said, but like any good media organisation, they went to see things on the ground for themselves and this video report is the result.

A tiny barrier is all that separates British troops from Taliban fighters outside the airport. These are two armies that have fought each other for 20 years. The Taliban are helping the British to control the crowd of people that are trying to get to the airport. The Taliban have their check point on the outside of the barrier and the British have their checkpoint on the side that's close to the airport.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDySMZ9cO1w

2 Shares

Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by AntiChristian: 5:31am On Aug 19, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:
AntiChristian your brothers Talibans are doing a good job here, this is what we are expecting from them.. Tell your local brothers in Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, Iswap to emulate the good gesture Talibans are showing now that Afghanistan is for Islam and allah

Quran 8:39

And fight them until there is no fitnah and the religion (Islam) is for Allah. And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is Seeing of what they do.

So who are the Taliban fighting now?
Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by ridwan006(m): 6:37am On Aug 19, 2021
Iyasaburi:

The extremism part where do they got it from, these people are highly religious you know. They commit atrocities in the name of their god

That's not Islamic Bro. Most things you have in the bible, we have same thing in the Qur'an. The point however, is the fact that this people tend to act beyond what is in the scriptures. In otherwords, they tend to do more thinking that it's the best. Thereby resulting in extremism.
Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by tamdun: 9:31am On Aug 19, 2021
ivolt:

Take your own advice.
It is no accident that most so-called resource-rich countries are swimming in poverty.
Those that aren't in poverty are operating fragile welfare state dependent on foreign goods.
U b confirm olodo
Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by ivolt: 11:23am On Aug 19, 2021
tamdun:

U b confirm olodo
One word for you:
Gullible!
Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by Kfed4ril(m): 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2021
osuofia2:
THE GOOD THING IS THAT, SOON THE WORLD WILL BE RULED BY ISLAMIC LAW. NO U.S,UK,ISRAEL CAN STOP IT

This is what I hate with you Muslims and Islam as a religion. Why do you want to achieve everything by force?
I’m in your country, you’ll force me respect my your way of life, you’re in my country you’ll still want me to accept by force your way of life.
Sha na the Brit I dey pity, they don’t know the kind wahala them put hand.

And for your info, Islam will never rule the world.
Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by fxexperts: 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2021
osuofia2:
THE GOOD THING IS THAT, SOON THE WORLD WILL BE RULED BY ISLAMIC LAW. NO U.S,UK,ISRAEL CAN STOP IT

Na your papa Yanch they go rule with Islamic law. idiot terrorist.

Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by offset67(m): 7:56am On Aug 20, 2021
osuofia2:
anofia
Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
AntiChristian:

So who are the Taliban fighting now?

Shey you just came back from Jupiter nii?

Putin Vows To Cut Gas Supply Tomorrow Unless Europe Pays In Roubles / Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters / Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts