Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,143 members, 7,852,903 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

"Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. (33363 Views)

Niger Coup: All ECOWAS Chiefs Of Defence Staff To Meet In Abuja Today / Anonymous Leaks Database Russia's Ministry of Defence / Furious China Warns It Could NUKE Australia due to Pact With UK & USA( Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by guy222: 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
Arisenews2:
Good to know. Unlike General Pere that doesn't corporate.
Watch the interesting military lifestyle and story of Big Brother Naija 2021 housemate, Pere Egbin. See ten shocking things you probably never knew about Pere.
Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEkMMQeLlPE
wetin concern bbn with this issue on ground now, abeg commot for road make person pass jhor, sensenlessfull youth.

2 Likes

Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
Scope
Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by CUMIN: 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
ridwan006:
My confusion is the fact after 20years of U.S invasion and Taliban intention of regaining the power, today they speedily took the mantle of leadership without a bloodshed even in democracies today transition doesn't occur without a casualty. There is something fishy somewhere. U.S at it again, they must have had an agreement with the Taliban for certain interest they would stand to gain.

The USA had agreement with the Taliban and excluded the afghan government last year.

They're definitely up to something.
Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by ivolt: 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
tamdun:

10 billion dollars? It seems u don't know Afghanistan, I don't even know who has more natural resources between them and congo, they'll make that money in months
How rich in Congo?
Stop reading propaganda and do proper research.

1 Like

Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by Lovenorth: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ipob terrorists will not be happy with this good news
Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by Elidrisy20: 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
Pariahs in their own country? Not in UK
Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by tamdun: 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
ivolt:

How rich in Congo?
Stop reading propaganda and do proper research.
Lack of leadership is what is killing Africa, do some reading on congo man
Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by ivolt: 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
tamdun:

Lack of leadership is what is killing Africa, do some reading on congo man
Take your own advice.
It is no accident that most so-called resource-rich countries are swimming in poverty.
Those that aren't in poverty are operating fragile welfare state dependent on foreign goods.

1 Like

Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by Calitoscassius(m): 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
I knew it! I knew that the Talibans are good people, only the US and UK thinks or believes that the Talibans are terrorist atleast that is what the US And UK are making us believe.

The US invented the Taliban, Bin Laden worked for the CIA until he refused to work for them and they labelled him a terrorist.

The US wanted to control the Opium trade in Afghanistan that is all. And that is why they were trying hard to tarnish the image of the Talibans, the Afghanis were living in peace for decades until the US invaded their country and ruined it. Now the US couldn't kill any more innocent afghanis they pulled out their so called troops and now they want to "talk" with the Talibans. The talibans are good people, they have said that they will govern peacefully and women will have rights in their country.

Who gave the Talibans all their weapon? The US! The US are the worst terrorists.

Afghanistan will be a better and rich country again soon now that the US have left them alone. I and other US and UK citizens might be going to Afghanistan on holiday in the near future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by Adisa89(m): 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
osuofia2:
THE GOOD THING IS THAT, SOON THE WORLD WILL BE RULED BY ISLAMIC LAW. NO U.S,UK,ISRAEL CAN STOP IT
And many mannequins will experience rape.
Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by Newboss(m): 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
ivolt:
That defense staff is naive.
Taliban have to present a good face to outsiders for now.
They want to have access to about $10 billion dollars frozen in the US and elsewhere.

Ordinary afghans are the one bearing the brunt.

You clearly don't know what lies in Afghanistan. $10bn almost Nigeria's annual budget.
Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by ivolt: 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
Newboss:

You clearly don't know what lies in Afghanistan. $10bn almost Nigeria's annual budget.

The gas under Imo state alone eclipse everything in Afghanistan.
Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
I hope they cooperate oooo. Because the way Talibans dey flog their citizens with koboko today eheee... hmmm....

Well before one British goat on Narialand... that has offended me £... to close my mouth because i called his Talibans brothers ...Demons.. come here now
and stew rubbish .......
Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by Newboss(m): 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
ivolt:

The gas under Imo state alone eclipse everything in Afghanistan.

You gat no clue bro.
Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by Theunbothered: 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
osuofia2:
THE GOOD THING IS THAT, SOON THE WORLD WILL BE RULED BY ISLAMIC LAW. NO U.S,UK,ISRAEL CAN STOP IT

Do you need any more evidence that lovers of Buhari are also lovers of terrorism? undecided
Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by caye(m): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
MrSamsung:
UK! UK!

Well one thing you must know about them is that they are the worst snaky country in the world. They can talk, dine and smile with the worst sets of people as long as they TAP YOUR RESOURCES, if you like be a terrorist.

You see this cooperation, it is a build-up to what to TAP(tap uranium, tap copper, tap opium and all the mountainous minerals in Afghanistan).

No matter how evil and dirty you are, you can befriend the UK. Just bring your money, investment and resources to London, you are GOOD, and if you don't have any even if you are a 'Christian' don't ever ever deal with them
You can say that again to the Nigerian PenteRASCALS who believe that white ppl and European Jews are the anointed of God. Brainwashed ppls

1 Like

Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by Realmi: 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
wink2015:

WHICH ONE YOU COME TALK ?
me I talk say nothing concern me oo
Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by MrSamsung(m): 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
caye:

You can say that again to the Nigerian PenteRASCALS who believe that white ppl and European Jews are the anointed of God. Brainwashed ppls

Can you list what you have against the Nigerian PenteRASCaLS (using your own words) and European Jews?
Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by ivolt: 5:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
Newboss:

You gat no clue bro.

Enjoy your fantasy.
Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by Jaybee8181(m): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
Afghan will overcome all theses challenges and still experience genuine peace ahead of this country...
Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by Iwaniewa: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
osuofia2:

In your slavery dream
Idiot
Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
This Taliban deserve to be world power I swear
Defeated British, Russian now American and their allies who does that this days?
Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by HardMirror(m): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
ivolt:
That defense staff is naive.
Taliban have to present a good face to outsiders for now.
They want to have access to about $10 billion dollars frozen in the US and elsewhere.

Ordinary afghans are the one bearing the brunt.
i tire for una mater. which brunt are they bearing? you mean all the drama at the airport? lol. dont be surprised that those at the airport claiming to be running are the ones that would start fighting for sharia rights when they get to the UK and US cos they prefer sharia government to a the western democracy https://www.nairaland.com/6707615/99-afghans-support-taliban-sharia

1 Like

Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by ivolt: 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
HardMirror:
i tire for una mater. which brunt are they bearing? you mean all the drama at the airport? lol. dont be surprised that those at the airport claiming to be running are the ones that would start fighting for sharia rights when they get to the UK and US cos they prefer sharia government to a the western democracy https://www.nairaland.com/6707615/99-afghans-support-taliban-sharia
You obviously think Sharia has one meaning.

Here is another for you 20% of Nigerian muslims like ISIS but I am sure many of them
have no idea what ISIS is about.

71% of Nigerian muslims also wants Sharia.
The surveys didn't bother correcting for education.
Many of those 71% probably can't list the 5 pillars.
But when they heard "Sharia", they think that must be great.
Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by notttty(m): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
Elzazzi:
The population of Muslims in UK is on the rise. So I understand why UK is somehow supporting the Taliban.

a Muslim is the mayor of London right now.
In the wise of words of MUAMAR GADAFI. Islam will take over Europe without a shot fired in not so distance future.

1 Like

Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by Elzazzi: 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
notttty:

a Muslim is the mayor of London right now.
In the wise of words of MUAMAR GADAFI. Islam will take over Europe without a shot fired in not so distance future.

Hmm. But Islam can’t take over Europe though.
Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by Habib101: 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
Lack of true Islamic knowledge theirs is not wide is what causes this problem
Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by Elzazzi: 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
BKayy:

Because Afghans won them two times

How please??
Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by Bellotelli: 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
There comes a time when you need to apply illegality to achieve legality.. Change must reenforce itself.
Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by notttty(m): 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
Elzazzi:

Hmm. But Islam can’t take over Europe though.

In population yes it's very possible. Every country in europe even the hardliner as brassing theirselve for that popularity. Go to Switzerland, where we think it's impossible. Now dey even elect Muslims mayor's. House members n the likes. Give it a half a century n see. That's why France is quick in enacting different laws to slow down that possibility.

1 Like

Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by Elzazzi: 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
notttty:

In population yes it's very possible. Every country in europe even the hardliner as brassing theirselve for that popularity. Go to Switzerland, where we think it's impossible. Now dey even elect Muslims mayor's. House members n the likes. Give it a half a century n see. That's why France is quick in enacting different laws to slow down that possibility.

You made some valid points. I concur
Re: "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff. by Iyasaburi: 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
ridwan006:

Because their practices are governed by selfishness and extremism

The extremism part where do they got it from, these people are highly religious you know. They commit atrocities in the name of their god

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Fired After Giving Trump The Middle Finger Gets $60,000 From Supporters / Putin Vows To Cut Gas Supply Tomorrow Unless Europe Pays In Roubles / Volodymyr Zelensky Survives Three Assassination Attempts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.