Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,320 members, 7,864,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

Afghan Refugees Land In UK - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghan Refugees Land In UK (39126 Views)

Pakistan To Expel 1 Million Afghan Refugees Living There Illegally / Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by seyz91(m): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
Confirm!

Nice analysis!
Karmatyra:

Why are Afghanistan Muslims running away from their own countries, the Talliban want full blow Islam sharia law, why all this noisy all about, why are they Afghans afraid of Islam way of life if truly they love Islam,
Generally Muslims are not happy in their own Islamic countries but want to convert the countries they found grace in to Islamic countries they ran from.

They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy?
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!
And who do they blame?
Not Islam...
Not their leadership...
Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!!
And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Ernestforyou: 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
Na God go punish Uk,they can accept refugee from Afghanistan but can’t issue visa to eligible visa To Nigerians after collecting exorbitant application fee and presenting and asset in millions

8 Likes

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by raystanley(m): 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
Karmatyra:

Why are Afghanistan Muslims running away from their own countries, the Talliban want full blow Islam sharia law, why all this noisy all about, why are they Afghans afraid of Islam way of life if truly they love Islam,
Generally Muslims are not happy in their own Islamic countries but want to convert the countries they found grace in to Islamic countries they ran from.

They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
And who do they blame?
Not Islam...
Not their leadership...
Not themselves...
And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy.
savaged... A very confused set of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by 1Sharon(f): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
immortal2:
They will soon start wishing UK is like the shit hole Afghanistan they left behind. The ones that came in the past are all over London with their dirty beards and 3/4 trousers raping minors and terrorising the English people who allowed them in.

They even manage to put an undercover terrorist as London Mayor, while the blood sucking witch who calls her self defender of the Christian Faith is having clandestine meetings with Saudi and Pakitanis Mullahs.

Evil world.

London is finished.
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by 1Sharon(f): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
safesurfer:
Yeah you are right. But you also need to understand that this is not the first time that people have been migrating from Muslim countries to the west. Since the last 50 years, there have been significant emigration from the Middle East to Europe. Yet we don't have advocates for Islamic sharia law in large numbers in these countries.

An Afghan refugee cum resident in Germany said most of them in Germany just want to live a good life, drive fancy cars and enjoy themselves in Germany. I believe he speaks for most of them refugees there. That there are radical extremist among them does not negate this fact.

If All Muslims were terrorism inclined, there will be no peace anywhere in the world.... maybe except in South America.

Heterodox:
It's not happening dumbass

learn:

https://www.nairaland.com/6705199/horrifying-islam-facts#104860425
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
You see this West , they are making mockery of Africa, if it was Africa they will leave them to solve themselves out but you see the way they open their borders wide open for people they told us they are Muslims and enemy of peace, that's why i don't pity them when their throats are slides open with jihad dagger

4 Likes

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Lonelypacifist6: 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
They'll soon start demanding for Sharia law.
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by 1Sharon(f): 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ernestforyou:
Na God go punish Uk,they can accept refugee from Afghanistan but can’t issue visa to eligible visa To Nigerians after collecting exorbitant application fee and presenting and asset in millions

Bless your heart dear.

But these people actually sneak in by boat. And many are undocumented.
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Hamiltonii: 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
Dalil8:
All the rich muslim countries have gone silent all of a sudden.

I feel sorry for them, in 20yrs time the U.K will become the new Afghanistan.

You dey mind the idiot UK. They have all these 'hospitality' yet they can't tolerate a peaceful blackman from Sub Saharan Africa. The British Royal stool will be coveted and Islam will take over in few years. Foolish people.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Sammerboi: 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
Karmatyra:

They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
And who do they blame?
Not Islam...
Not their leadership...
Not themselves...
Omo see mumu write up lol.
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Kandeed: 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
pansophist:
Why Americans didn't accept them instead?

US isn't as stupid as the UK....why not liase with Saudi, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait and Bahrain to accept their brother?? won't really be surprised if there's a continued attack on the UK in the coming years

3 Likes

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by NamelessOGBENI(m): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
post=104925399:
No Terrorists deserves to live.
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Benmob: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Sammerboi:
Omo see mumu write up lol.
na mumu were no go understand wetin he right, d guy said d pure truth and why rich Islamic countries no accept them even turkey were they always get mouth if it Palestine vs Israel

1 Like

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by kabius(m): 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Muslims want Islam and claim that Islam is a religion of peace, yet the average Muslim cannot have peace in his own Islamic country but seeks refuge in the bosom of an infidel and hopes to find peace there.

I see 1m Taliban disguising as refugees and coming to Nigeria, I see buhari accepting them, I see the Senate president approving $1trillion loan to feed and cloth them, I see tinubu accepting to accomodate half of them in the south west, I see the south east and the south south protesting agressively, I see the refugees taking over the north and the south west in the coming years, I see northern Nigeria and part of the south west falling to the Taliban.

This I have seen.
Bros u get eye u dey see well LOL
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Newton85: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
Dalil8:
All the rich muslim countries have gone silent all of a sudden.

I feel sorry for them, in 20yrs time the U.K will become the new Afghanistan.

Oga, feel sorry for yourself. How will UK become the new Afghanistan? You must think the British don't know what they're doing by allowing Afghan refugees in Britain?

1 Like

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by salt1: 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
: THE MUSLIMS ARE NOT HAPPY!
They're not happy in Gaza ..
They're not happy in Egypt ..
They're not happy in Libya ..
They're not happy in Morocco ..
They're not happy in Iran ..
They're not happy in Iraq ..
They're not happy in Yemen ...
They're no t happy in Afghanistan ..
They're not happy in Pakistan ..
They're not happy in Syria ..
They're not happy in Lebanon ..
SO, WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?
They're happy in Australia .
They're happy in Canada .
They're happy in England ..
They're happy in France ..
They're happy in Italy ..
They're happy in Germany ..
They're happy in Sweden ..
They're happy in the USA ..
They're happy in Norway ..
They're happy in Holland .
They're happy in Denmark .
Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim
and unhappy in every country that is!
AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?
Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!
AND THEN; They want to change those countries to be like....
THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!...
Excuse me, but I can't help wondering...

Copied

1 Like

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Dammyrosky(m): 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
Karmatyra:

They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
And who do they blame?
Not Islam...
Not their leadership...
Not themselves...

You've actually summarize what they all ought to know. Only if they can sit themselves down, reason and think deeply.

2 Likes

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by hybridblood07(m): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
Thank you! Will they be giving a new passport and how long do the government plan to keep them?
purplekayc:
government and ngos
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Heterodox(m): 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by davillian(m): 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
These dogs would turn around and bite UK.....
Allahu akbomb.....

1 Like

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by eteba(m): 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
Tiiitoo:
Wake up my muslim friends, christians and Jews are not your enemy. Islam is the enemy. Islam is an outdated religion set up by a 7th century Caravan raider.

My people be wise.
Oil dey ur head....
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Masterclass32: 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2021
The powers that be are making progress.

The plan is for Islam to overrun europe, Western Europe in particular.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Limassol(m): 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
Adisa89:
UK should be careful harbouring these potential Muslim terrorists.

They can bite, chew and swallow the hand that feeds them, no remorse.
You are a fool, not all muslims are terrorist,matter of fact they are not even up to 1% of total muslim global population. Besides, this are ordinary Afghans who despise the Taliban more than you do, infact, there was an outpouring display of public anger in form of protests today in two major cities, that tells you nobody is happy with their military overtake of Afghanistan.
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by BnQoyyim(m): 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Muslims want Islam and claim that Islam is a religion of peace, yet the average Muslim cannot have peace in his own Islamic country but seeks refuge in the bosom of an infidel and hopes to find peace there.

I see 1m Taliban disguising as refugees and coming to Nigeria, I see buhari accepting them, I see the Senate president approving $1trillion loan to feed and cloth them, I see tinubu accepting to accomodate half of them in the south west, I see the south east and the south south protesting agressively, I see the refugees taking over the north and the south west in the coming years, I see northern Nigeria and part of the south west falling to the Taliban.

This I have seen.

The same way your Pastors have been insinuating through "I see"
What a false predictions and game of chance.
As to the peace, its plainly preached in your bibles:
Mathew 10:34
"do not think that I have come to preach peace, I have not come to preach peace but sword"

1 Samuel 15:3
"go to the Amalekites, kill infants, men and women and do not spare the donkeys"
Nothing, even animals is safe in Christendom.
What a religion !
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Unclefemolala(m): 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
hybridblood07:
Who is gonna take care of their feedings and accommodation

Asylees get paid and accommodation

Ofcourse off the taxpayers money

I pity UK sha
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Fcwilly: 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
Karmatyra:

They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
And who do they blame?
Not Islam...
Not their leadership...
Not themselves...

And very soon they will be trying to change the country to Muslim nations, they should be left alone in their country. Arab are very wicked people.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Unclefemolala(m): 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
danowena:

You expressed my concerns. UK will learn the hard way. Those animals ain’t worth any sympathy. If they love Islam like they say, then they should face their sharia laws. Idiots. I spit and piss on them and their stupid ideology. They dislike western lifestyle yet to throng to Christian/ western nations at the slightest opportunity?

The funny part is why can't their rich neighbours in UaE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi absorb them..why the west whom they hate

If I was a leader I'll be so Conservative...call me whatever you like but I'll protect my people and culture because I can bet u in 10-20yrs ..they would already be citizens and have multiple and start dragging ur country with you..country where they left their war zone for ...place where they didn't sow..then they'll start blaming u for their problems

5 Likes

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Kdon2: 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
Codepain:
First Afghan arrivals land in UK after pledge to take in 20,000 refugees

https://metro.co.uk/2021/08/18/afghanistan-news-first-afghan-arrivals-land-in-uk-after-pledge-to-take-in-20000-refugees-15109268/

The idiots will still go and constitute religious nisance to the UK thfy ran to.
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by immortal2: 4:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
1Sharon:

London is finished.

When I watched Anjem Choudary declare that they will soon bury Britain, I know that there is no hope for Europe. Today, Christians are been arrested for preaching in Londonistan while the scrawny dirty bearded terrorists is allowed to preach their terrorist religion without opposition. Even, the foolish Boris whom we thought was tough is also probably a communist/leftist Satanist.

2 Likes

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by 1Sharon(f): 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
immortal2:

When I watched Anjem Choudary declare that they will soon bury Britain, I know that there is no hope for Europe. Today, Christians are been arrested for preaching in Londonistan while the scrawny dirty bearded terrorists is allowed to preach their terrorist religion without opposition. Even, the foolish Boris whom we thought was tough is also probably a communist/leftist Satanist.

Imagine that.

People are just being pussyfoot around them. Muslims are treated like special need kids that you can't dare say anything against.They don't want to labelled islamophobic. Enough is enough..

The label is used so loosely it's lost meaning.
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by hrykanu231(m): 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
Codepain:
First Afghan arrivals land in UK after pledge to take in 20,000 refugees

https://metro.co.uk/2021/08/18/afghanistan-news-first-afghan-arrivals-land-in-uk-after-pledge-to-take-in-20000-refugees-15109268/

Give them a few years, they will want to turn their new homes to the Afghanistan they fled.
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by hybridblood07(m): 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
Tax rate might increase
Unclefemolala:

Asylees get paid and accommodation

Ofcourse off the taxpayers money

I pity UK sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Soldiers Give A Thirsty Buffalo Water To Drink (Photos) / Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title / Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.