Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,360 members, 7,864,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Afghan Refugees Land In UK - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghan Refugees Land In UK (39127 Views)

Pakistan To Expel 1 Million Afghan Refugees Living There Illegally / Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by immortal2: 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
1Sharon:

Imagine that.

People are just being pussyfoot around them. Muslims are treated like special need kids that you can't dare say anything against.They don't want to labelled islamophobic. Enough is enough..

The label is used so loosely it's lost meaning.

Their satanic religion, their god and his alter ego, are so fragile that an 8 year old boy can destroy it in minutes.

Instead of engage an 8 year old boy about their religion, they will rather charge him for blasphemy.
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by 1Sharon(f): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
immortal2:

Their satanic religion, their god and his alter ego, are so fragile that an 8 year old boy can destroy it in minutes.

Instead of engage an 8 year old boy about their religion, they will rather charge him for blasphemy

Lol this is why being islamophobic is a legitimate fear and not an irrational one.
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Naijabad: 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
Karmatyra:

Why are Afghanistan Muslims running away from their own countries, the Talliban want full blow Islam sharia law, why all this noisy all about, why are they Afghans afraid of Islam way of life if truly they love Islam,
Generally Muslims are not happy in their own Islamic countries but want to convert the countries they found grace in to Islamic countries they ran from.

They’re not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
So, where are they happy?
They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India
They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!
And who do they blame?
Not Islam...
Not their leadership...
Not themselves...
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!!
And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy.

Islam remains the worst thing that happened to humanity.
It has killed more people that all known diseases and other killers together.
It is a harbinger of death everywhere and anywhere it exists.

2 Likes

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by isaiahethan: 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
Karmatyra:

Why are Afghanistan Muslims running away from their own countries, the Talliban want full blow Islam sharia law, why all this noisy all about, why are they Afghans afraid of Islam way of life if truly they love Islam,
Generally Muslims are not happy in their own Islamic countries but want to convert the countries they found grace in to Islamic countries they ran from.

They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
And who do they blame?
Not Islam...
Not their leadership...
Not themselves...
And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from where they were unhappy.

You're 100% right, UK will never learn from the past, soon or later they will start bombing the UK. Already Pakistan has 60% or more in UK
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by olympianares: 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
post=104925399:
No Terrorists deserves to live.

This is just so sad and pitiful.
A 17 year old high school student in Kabul, Afghanistan’s war-scarred capital, worries that she now will not be allowed to graduate.
The girl keeps asking the same question: What will happen to me?

The American withdrawal, which effectively ends the longest war on foreign soil in United States history, is also likely to be the start of another difficult chapter for Afghanistan’s people.

“I am so worried about my future. It seems so murky. If the Taliban take over, I lose my identity, she says“.
It is about my existence. It is not about their withdrawal. I was born in 2004, and I have no idea what the Taliban did to women, but I know women were banned from everything.”

We pray things really ends well with her and her likes in that country.

Nobody, it is the supporters of terrorists, murderers and killers that are pleased.
The ones you and your ilks support.
The same evil and wicked politicians that brought The evil Boko Haram into our nation.

May it never ever be well in life with anyone that support terrorists, murderers , killers and evil.
Terrible deaths will be their portion in this life.
We hope you can say amen to this?
Only hypocrites and supporters of evil and wickedness won't say Amen most def!

Your god below and his ilks are the ones please with the Taliban terrorists.
Hypocrites everywhere.
Attention seeker.

MumuReno the idiot trying to save face after sympathizing with terrorists.
Anuofia Reno.

There you have it.
Your hypocrisy makes me laff...hw abt Pantami,Hope he is doing well now

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Flows001(m): 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
BnQoyyim:

The same way your Pastors have been insinuating through "I see"
What a false predictions and game of chance.
As to the peace, its plainly preached in your bibles:
Mathew 10:34
"do not think that I have come to preach peace, I have not come to preach peace but sword"

1 Samuel 15:3
"go to the Amalekites, kill infants, men and women and do not spare the donkeys"
Nothing, even animals is safe in Christendom.
What a religion !
.The Bible isn't a piece of literature you just read and interprete literally, you need the guidance of the Holy Spirit (which you unfortunately do not have) to enable you comprehend and efficiently interprete the teachings of the scripture.
ISLAM = TERRORISM, CONQUEST, DESTRUCTION AND BLOODSHED.
You know it deep down.
Remove ISLAM and you've solved 60% of the World's problem.
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
Blackfire:
Kaffris running away from the mujahedeen

Allah Akbar
If they have some conscience by now they should be ashamed of themselves and think on why people are fleeing at their site. They are terrorist. Infact most Moslem are terrorist.
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by HoneySwag(f): 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
Karmatyra:

They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
And who do they blame?
Not Islam...
Not their leadership...
Not themselves...
You've spoken well
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by immortal2: 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
1Sharon:

Lol this is why being islamophobic is a legitimate fear and not an irrational one.

Islamophobia is not irrational. Fundamentalists Muslims are like like a mad men with petrol and matches running amok in the a mansion.

You saw how people hung on plane to escape the purest form of Islam that is practiced by the Taliban.

Muslims like Mdridguy, Vedaxcool and Mukina will not even want to live under Taliban. I am sure they wont even want to live under Boko Haram, yet these guys are acting word for word what is written in Quran, Sunnah and Hadith.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Moji12(f): 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
Karmatyra:

They're happy in England
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
And who do they blame?
Not Islam...
Not their leadership...
Not themselves...
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Gerrard59(m): 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
1Sharon:

Imagine that.

People are just being pussyfoot around them. Muslims are treated like special need kids that you can't dare say anything against.They don't want to labelled islamophobic. Enough is enough..

The label is used so loosely it's lost meaning.

Funny enough, the liberal establishment in the west loves Islam and cater to Muslims' needs. Whereas Islam and its laws (Sharia) are very opposed to liberal ideals and laws.

What a paradox!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by 1Sharon(f): 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
Gerrard59:

Funny enough, the liberal establishment in the west loves Islam and cater to Muslims' needs. Whereas Islam and its laws (Sharia) is very opposed to liberal ideals and laws.

What a paradox!

They will soon come and tell us 'only the extremists and not all'

That tiny of extremists can do alot damage while the "peaceful" majority become irrevelant and do nothing.
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by 1Sharon(f): 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
immortal2:

Islamophobia is not irrational. Its like a mad man with Petrol and matches, you have to be careful.

You saw how Islamophobia made people to hang on plane to escape the purest form of Islam that is practiced by the Taliban.

Muslims like Mdridguy, Vedaxcool and Mukina will not even want to live under Taliban. I am sure they wont even want to live under Boko Haram, yet these guys are acting word for word what is written in Quran, Sunnah and Hadith.

They soon come and tell us that the Taliban 'are not real muslims'
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by BnQoyyim(m): 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
Flows001:
.The Bible isn't a piece of literature you just read and interprete literally, you need the guidance of the Holy Spirit (which you unfortunately do not have) to enable you comprehend and efficiently interprete the teachings of the scripture.
ISLAM = TERRORISM, CONQUEST, DESTRUCTION AND BLOODSHED.
You know it deep down.
Remove ISLAM and you've solved 60% of the World's problem.

I have just cited two biblical verses for you.
If it takes everybody to understand the Bible with the aids of the so-called holy spirit, that would be a flimsy excuse because, how would you explain it to non-christians.
Smiling ! No excuse other than 'holy spirit'

Go and read text on the Crusade, you would understand that Christianity has done more harm than good.

1. Who instigated world war l & ll ?
2. Who killed millions of Jews in holocaust war?
3. Who killed millions of Indian Aborigines
4. Who threw twin blast in Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
All the perpetrators above are chriatians and pro-christians.
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by immortal2: 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
1Sharon:

They soon come and tell us that the Taliban 'are not real muslims'

Muslims generally are very confused people. 99.8% of them dont know anything about their religion. Since they dont read their holy books, they rely on what uneducated Imams tell them.

Their religion is actually a mixture of Christianity and Judaism and Paganism. Virtually all the prophets mentioned in Quran are those of the bible. The Solomon of the bible can talk to ants in the Quran. Even has a flying carpet like that of Alladin. Jesus of the bible could speak when was in his cradle in the Quran.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Gfskw: 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
Opportunity cost
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Chinny024(f): 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
My mind is telling me that UK is just buying problem for themselves... Tomorrow, or in future, they would wake up to sharia and Islamic laws to outshine UK..
Help this people at your own peril...
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by McCoy9067(m): 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
[quote author=BigSarah post=104925398]Well they're home, the UK has a rising Muslim population.... [/quoti]
UK must very careful
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Kay25(m): 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
BigSarah:
Well they're home, the UK has a rising Muslim population....
seriously
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by 1Sharon(f): 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
immortal2:

Muslims generally are very confused people. 99.8% of them dont know anything about their religion. Since they dont read their holy books, they rely on what uneducated Imams tell them.

Their religion is actually a mixture of Christianity and Judaism and Paganism. Virtually all the prophets mentioned in Quran are those of the bible. The Solomon of the bible can talk to ants in the Quran. Even has a flying carpet like that of Alladin. Jesus of the bible could speak when was in his cradle in the Quran.

1 Share

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Edyice: 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
grin grin grin. Terrorist like Better thing grin

Both Nigeria and any other a-b-o-k-i-s

Anyways United Kingdom will pay bitterly for accepting a-b-okis among them … not now but certainly grin

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Edyice: 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
Uk people will pay

Great lesson to be lent by them
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by danowena: 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
Unclefemolala:

The funny part is why can't their rich neighbours in UaE, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi absorb them..why the west whom they hate

If I was a leader I'll be so Conservative...call me whatever you like but I'll protect my people and culture because I can bet u in 10-20yrs ..they would already be citizens and have multiple and start dragging ur country with you..country where they left their war zone for ...place where they didn't sow..then they'll start blaming u for their problems

Exactky, see what they did in France and US. US learnt the hard way through 9/11.
The idiots all want their children to have foreign passports by going for child birth in the US and UK but will hypocritically slander the West. They hate West yet send their people to school in too schools in the west. Rubbish.
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Gerrard59(m): 12:06am On Aug 19, 2021
1Sharon:

They will soon come and tell us 'only the extremists and not all'

That tiny of extremists can do alot damage while the "peaceful" majority become irrevelant and do nothing.

The bold support the movement. It is the dream of every Muslim to see Islam become the world's dominant religion. No be me dem fit gaslight.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by 1Sharon(f): 1:14am On Aug 19, 2021
Limassol:
You are a fool, not all muslims are terrorist,matter of fact they are not even up to 1% of total muslim global population. Besides, this are ordinary Afghans who despise the Taliban more than you do, infact, there was an outpouring display of public anger in form of protests today in two major cities, that tells you nobody is happy with their military overtake of Afghanistan.

What kind of al-taqqiya is this?

1 Like

Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Flows001(m): 11:04am On Aug 19, 2021
BnQoyyim:

I have just cited two biblical verses for you.
If it takes everybody to understand the Bible with the aids of the so-called holy spirit, that would be a flimsy excuse because, how would you explain it to non-christians.
Smiling ! No excuse other than 'holy spirit'

Go and read text on the Crusade, you would understand that Christianity has done more harm than good.

1. Who instigated world war l & ll ?
2. Who killed millions of Jews in holocaust war?
3. Who killed millions of Indian Aborigines
4. Who threw twin blast in Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
All the perpetrators above are chriatians and pro-christians.
The Holy Spirit may sound funny to you, that's because you aren't in Christ. Only those in Christ have the privilege of having that special gift freely given by Jesus Christ.
What I have vowed never to do is to debate with a Muslim or Atheist, the goodnews about Christianity is that it is a thing of the spirit, nobody forces anyone to believe or not to believe, the curtain in the temple was torn apart upon the death of Christ on the cross of Calvary hence; we have direct access to God almighty, nobody forces anyone, believe it or not, Jesus is the only way and oh yes, HE IS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD CONCEIVED BY THE VIRGIN MARY, WHO SUFFERED UNDER PONTIUS PILATE(for the sake of humanity), WAS CRUCIFIED AND FOR OUR SALVATION HE ENDURED THE CROSS, DIED AND WAS BURIED, RESURRECTED AFTER THREE DAYS TO FULFILL THE ANCIENT PROPHECIES AND HE IS NOW SEATED AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD THE FATHER ALMIGHTY from whence he shall return to rapture the saints!! I AM A PROUD FOLLOWER OF CHRIST BECAUSE IN HIM ALONE LIES THE ASSURANCE OF ETERNITY. I AM A PROUD CHRISTIAN!!!!. smiley
Have a nice day.
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by BnQoyyim(m): 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2021
Flows001:

The Holy Spirit may sound funny to you, that's because you aren't in Christ. Only those in Christ have the privilege of having that special gift freely given by Jesus Christ.
What I have vowed never to do is to debate with a Muslim or Atheist, the goodnews about Christianity is that it is a thing of the spirit, nobody forces anyone to believe or not to believe, the curtain in the temple was torn apart upon the death of Christ on the cross of Calvary hence; we have direct access to God almighty, nobody forces anyone, believe it or not, Jesus is the only way and oh yes, HE IS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD CONCEIVED BY THE VIRGIN MARY, WHO SUFFERED UNDER PONTIUS PILATE(for the sake of humanity), WAS CRUCIFIED AND FOR OUR SALVATION HE ENDURED THE CROSS, DIED AND WAS BURIED, RESURRECTED AFTER THREE DAYS TO FULFILL THE ANCIENT PROPHECIES AND HE IS NOW SEATED AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD THE FATHER ALMIGHTY from whence he shall return to rapture the saints!! I AM A PROUD FOLLOWER OF CHRIST BECAUSE IN HIM ALONE LIES THE ASSURANCE OF ETERNITY. I AM A PROUD CHRISTIAN!!!!. smiley
Have a nice day.

Died on the cross ?
How about
Deuteronomy 21:23
Which says that you should bury your Corpse the very day sh/e gave up, don't leave it on the cross for anyone died on the cross is an accursed one.

Meanwhile, you Catholic believe in the rapture which is vehemently repudiated by the protestant.
Anyway, I wouldn't be dissappointed at all, since the Protestant book is 66 and that of the Catholic is 73.
Sonship = Godship !
What a double standard , how possible!
Ok, who was rulling when god died on the cross for three days before he ascended to the heaven?
Or I would rather need holy spirit for me to understand, what a religion!
I subjected by Muslimship to a lot of questions before holding fats onto the truth and only way.
I advise you make a thorough research void of prejudice and with open mindedness.
Our beloved Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) was neither killed nor crucified.
He's neither god nor son of God.
If Jesus is the son of God, then we've many son of God in the bibles.

1 Chronicle 28:6
Solomon was addressed as the son of God

Genesis 6:2-7
that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose. Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Peace-maker also reffered to as the son of God.
Adam and many more were also reffered to as the son of God.
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by Flows001(m): 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2021
BnQoyyim:

Died on the cross ?
How about
Deuteronomy 21:23
Which says that you should bury your Corpse the very day sh/e gave up, don't leave it on the cross for anyone died on the cross is an accursed one.

Meanwhile, you Catholic believe in the rapture which is vehemently repudiated by the protestant.
Anyway, I wouldn't be dissappointed at all, since the Protestant book is 66 and that of the Catholic is 73.
Sonship = Godship !
What a double standard , how possible!
Ok, who was rulling when god died on the cross for three days before he ascended to the heaven?
Or I would rather need holy spirit for me to understand, what a religion!
I subjected by Muslimship to a lot of questions before holding fats onto the truth and only way.
I advise you make a thorough research void of prejudice and with open mindedness.
Our beloved Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) was neither killed nor crucified.
He's neither god nor son of God.
If Jesus is the son of God, then we've many son of God in the bibles.

1 Chronicle 28:6
Solomon was addressed as the son of God

Genesis 6:2-7
that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose. Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Peace-maker also reffered to as the son of God.
Adam and many more were also reffered to as the son of God.

Like I initially said, the Bible isn't a piece of literature. All what you stated have connotative meanings attached to them. MY FAITH IS ROOTED IN CHRIST, MY SPIRIT FINDS PEACE IN HIM, I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST WITH MY WHOLE HEART AND NOT EVEN DEATH CAN SEPARATE ME FROM HIM. HE IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, NO ONE GOES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH HIM. MY ETERNITY IS SURE WITH HIM.
Believe what you believe and let others believe what they believe, this way the World will be a peaceful place, Muslims have no right to impose their beliefs on any Human.
#Peace.
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by BnQoyyim(m): 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2021
Flows001:
Like I initially said, the Bible isn't a piece of literature. All what you stated have connotative meanings attached to them. MY FAITH IS ROOTED IN CHRIST, MY SPIRIT FINDS PEACE IN HIM, I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST WITH MY WHOLE HEART AND NOT EVEN DEATH CAN SEPARATE ME FROM HIM. HE IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, NO ONE GOES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH HIM. MY ETERNITY IS SURE WITH HIM.
Believe what you believe and let others believe what they believe, this way the World will be a peaceful place, Muslims have no right to impose their beliefs on any Human.
#Peace.

Quran 2:256
Stated that "no compulsion in religion"

Nobody can force anybody. What really prompt me to come out is hate-speech, blasphemy, libels and all sorts of names you and your people are tagging my religion.
I have never and would never interfere negatively into the other religion because, I know the implication of shatter the others' with tongue.
I come in peace, brother !
Re: Afghan Refugees Land In UK by obama30: 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2021
Codepain:
First Afghan arrivals land in UK after pledge to take in 20,000 refugees

https://metro.co.uk/2021/08/18/afghanistan-news-first-afghan-arrivals-land-in-uk-after-pledge-to-take-in-20000-refugees-15109268/

what's different between a Taliban and ordinary Muslim that lives in a christian country? Uk just give them self trojan gift

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Soldiers Give A Thirsty Buffalo Water To Drink (Photos) / Zimbabwe's Mr. Ugly 2012 Reclaims Title / Four Of The Youngest World Leaders In One Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.