Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,296 members, 7,860,726 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years (36434 Views)

PRESIDENTIAL PARDON: INCLUDE 54 SOLDIERS AMONG BENEFICIARIES – MURIC / Punch Headline: 'We Need Better Arms To Fight Boko Haram', Military Commanders / Why Buhari Should Pardon Soldiers Jailed For Refusing To Fight Boko Haram –MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by Johnnoo(m): 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
That's all we know how to do....
Shutting People Down!!!!
Killing People when they demand better life!!!
Even when their demands are so obvious cool
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by shoprite: 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
falseprophet:
Boko haram are getting forgiveness while soldiers are sent to jail.

I see Nigerian soldiers sabotaging our territorial integrity if this injustice continues

This I have seen!

Hmmm !

Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by chukel(m): 12:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
The GEJ started it crooners will not be found here. Reno what say you?
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
7 years later, nothing has changed
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by nzeobi(m): 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
oyeb15:
It happened during Goodluck Ebele Jonathan regime. Government told the public that these guys were secretly working for Boko Haram.

Afterward,government secetly borrow the jet of one pastor from South South,stock it with dollars(that the CBN couldn't account for) to buy black market weapons in South Africa.(A clear case of government laundering money under the guise of buying weapons)

No be today Nigeria problems start.

I didn't see any crime of the GEJ govt in all you typed or tell me if any
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by guy222: 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
lalasticlala:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/17/54-nigerian-soldiers-jailed-demanding-better-arms-regain-freedom-after-seven-years
lalasticlala your ancestors the snake will not like this, this is not the vow you took from your ancestor, you better go back to your snake thread or else 600 years something await you, i cover my nairaland account from any ban, Amen.
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by yahmohy27: 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
Yeeyo:
Imaging a country u speak the truth u will jail or get kill buhari is a failure.

I HOPE YOU ARE NOT BLAMING BUHARI FOR THIS
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by gulfer: 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
Same way lecturers and school authorities in universities rusticate and expel student union activists for demanding their rights angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by OmoEpe(m): 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
muykem:
This happened during a failed PDP government but today, they are criticising incumbent because they know that their followers have short memory.

They are as blind and stupid as the PDP they support
Their stupidity is extraordinary everyday like Zee World's own
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by guy222: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
lalasticlala:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/17/54-nigerian-soldiers-jailed-demanding-better-arms-regain-freedom-after-seven-years
lala i was ban two weeks ago and i am suspecting you, i will pay you back in like some, from today onward, i vow and pledge that any snake i see wather poisonoues oh or unpoisonoues oh or even dispoisonoues snake i see in around my vicinity shall be dealt with, i shall from this days go to bush by bush and house to house looking for your ancestors to destroy wather e concern me or not, if you like ban me i go open another account, though i come in peace and in peace i am leaving this thread.
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by OmoEpe(m): 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
nzeobi:

I didn't see any crime of the GEJ govt in all you typed or tell me if any

Sentencing people to death by Jonathan's presidency for asking for better weapons isn't a crime? Abi?

Weldone
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by BinamRex: 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
Starboytwo:
Ex military
Ex convict (10years)

Govt/military better reinstate these guys somehow. These ones can’t or won’t be good civilians.

Imagine talking anyhow with any of these guys for street, you don be be that.

Henceforth, I’d be mellow on the street most times. You just never can tell.

You don't have sense oh. I agree that they should be reinstated. What makes you think they won't be good civilians?

These are honourable men who wanted nothing more than you fight for their country.
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by nzeobi(m): 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
OmoEpe:

Sentencing people to death by Jonathan's presidency for asking for better weapons isn't a crime? Abi?

Weldone

It was entirely an affair of the military and had nothing to do with GEJ, you may hate someone but always be rationale in your thinking
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by Princeton92(m): 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
After agreeing to their deal bah
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by OmoEpe(m): 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
nzeobi:

It was entirely an affair of the military and had nothing to do with GEJ, you may hate someone but always be rationale in your thinking

Under APC every evil that happens even if It's your local Govt duties, Buhari must be cursed and mentioned derogatively.

Sense will not kill you

1 Like

Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
Yeeyo:
Imaging a country u speak the truth u will jail or get kill buhari is a failure.
The ogogoro master that jailed them is what?. Is your medicine finished?
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by guy222: 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
oyeb15:
It happened during Goodluck Ebele Jonathan regime. Government told the public that these guys were secretly working for Boko Haram.

Afterward,government secetly borrow the jet of one pastor from South South,stock it with dollars(that the CBN couldn't account for) to buy black market weapons in South Africa.(A clear case of government laundering money under the guise of buying weapons)

we are wickness to it all, just imagin the whole presidential jet, plane and armor vehicle nigeria has, it was a pastor private jet that was use to stock pile money in the name of buying of weapons, how can a country be buying weapon illegally, thesame Jonathan regime jail this young and vibrant soldiers for complaining about using a lesser superior weapons compare to boko haram, jonathan is not only clueless but useless and stupid, if government is a league, jonathan and buhari will end up in 19th and 20th position.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by DRevelation123: 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
I could still recall the story my brother who is still presently serving in the Nigeria army told me, he said some of the SF unit where instructed to go on a counter attack mission but where not given adequate weapon.

The SF guys commence the attack and it was tense, all they did was the drive their unit commander into the heat of the battle and drop him there � �.
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by nedzuby: 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
ugochukwufrenzy:
2014... meaning it was in the era of GEJ....
well...

� I am waiting for them to say it’s PMB
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by guy222: 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
somehow:

Buhari was your president in 2014? Are you an anti-Buhari robot?
the person you just quoted is the chairman of hpocricy association, nairaland branch.
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by Felabrity: 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
falseprophet:
Boko haram are getting forgiveness while soldiers are sent to jail.

I see Nigerian soldiers sabotaging our territorial integrity if this injustice continues

This I have seen!
it's like a cycle

The more the insurgency
The more money the army is looting

They released those terrorist to continue their terrorism
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
oyeb15:

guy222:
we are wickness to it all, just imagin the whole presidential jet, plane and armor vehicle nigeria has, it was a pastor private jet that was use to stock pile money in the name of buying of weapons, how can a country be buying weapon illegally, thesame Jonathan regime jail this young and vibrant soldiers for complaining about using a lesser superior weapons compare to boko haram, jonathan is not only clueless but useless and stupid, if government is a league, jonathan and buhari will end up in 19th and 20th position.
During gej tenure,ex president Obama banned Nigeria from acquiring weapon from the international market that was why Nigeria went to buy it through the black market.
Lair Mohammad even wrote a letter to the USA government not to sell weapons to Nigeria under goodluck Jonathan.This same government is now blaming gej of not been able to tackle insecurity.
Besides,former coas,Lt Gen ihejirika dealt with bokoharam before he was removed.

1 Like

Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by pepetua(m): 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
I think this people were injected with some substance in the prison otherwise they'll not be talking about going back to serve their slave Master and anything Short of that means they are adulterated fooooools.
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by CodeTemplar: 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
Anything to blame past govt.
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by ugochukwufrenzy: 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
udemzyudex:

Continue trying to justify nonsense ewu.

I thought this government took over in other to correct the wrong of the former government?
shift your stupidity to somewhere else pls,,, try reading and understanding sarcasm fool
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by Ochelyko1: 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

Go and ask Jonathan, he locked them up.

Jonathan is the one releasing repentant bokoharam and integrated them back to the society? If u don't have anything reasonable to say just shut ur Damm mouth up ok, or the release of repentant bokoharam terrorists will u blame Buhari for it or the Nigeria Army especially the COAS!
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by udemzyudex(m): 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
ugochukwufrenzy:
shift your stupidity to somewhere else pls,,, try reading and understanding sarcasm fool

The idiot got ban and he got mad and decide to reply me with his other moniker. grin

This is just the beginning of your frustration, if care is not taken you will run mad grin grin
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by Gbabe2: 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
ugochukwufrenzy:
well...

Thank you, my brother. Yet some short-sighted people are clamoring for his return. If the stupid man had done what he was supposed to do and not drinking gburukutu all around, Nigerians won't have voted for this manicure we currently have. Shame on all of them and their handlers.

1 Like

Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by Teerach: 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
All I see is a blessing in disguise. Some of their course mates are long dead. While we condemn Gej regime. We should do same with PMB. Reinstating BH is suicide mission.
Bunch of clueless leaders.
Nigeria has never been fortunate with good leaders thanks to religious and tribal differences.
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by Help2020: 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
ugochukwufrenzy:
well...
Just 1year of Jonathan. The other 5years during Buhari regime. So?
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by ohiku4every1(m): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
Abeg, whose administration jailed those military men biko?
Is it OJB, GEJ or PMB? �
Re: 54 Soldiers Jailed For Demanding Better Arms, Regain Freedom After 7 Years by salvation: 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
solidmyk:
Mr Falana deserves some award abeg
People needs to be celebrated when they're still alive Mr Falana included, I'm just pissed with people's hypocrisy of celebrating the dead in this country, when it comes to humanity, human rights included this man has always proved to be a model.
Congrats to the released men.
Honestly! Falana should be celebrated, May God continue to give him victory as he continue to fight for the vulnerable and the voiceless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Male Suicide Bomber Disguised As Female Arrested In Chad - See Picture / Ex-President Obasanjo’s Adviser & Atiku Loyalist, Titi Ajanaku, Dies At 73 / Hardship: Perform Your Lagos Miracles - Solomon Dalung Taunts Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.