Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? (20870 Views)

2023: Who Is Buhari's Anointed? - The Cable / 2023: Who Do You Think Should Be Tinubu's Running Mate? / 2023: Babangida Speaks On The Ideal President For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? by Acuapo: 8:58am On Aug 19, 2021
shocked
Re: 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? by KosiGee(m): 8:58am On Aug 19, 2021
The list above is rubbish.

Ideally, Nigeria needs one man with the organisational brain of Oyedepo, intelligence and humility of Adeboye, management skills of Obi and Umahi, business acumen and self belief of Innoson, eloquence and charisma of Sanusi, no nonsense attitude of El Rufai without his bigotry and religious fanaticism and then the resilience and never give up attitude of Nnamdi Kanu without his arrogance and megalomania and the outreach and rascality of Gumi.

Osibanjo isn’t the answer
I think Tinubu is good but not as a Nigeria president. He will do wonders in an Odua republic. Lots of respect to him for his Eko Atlantic. Not sure if he would replicate the same as a Nigerian President without being clannish. He is an ethnic genius in my opinion.
Any character in the shape or form of Buhari is a disaster...a big no no.
Atiku is a dodgy character. He loves power. He might be a success, I think he would reach out to all nooks and crannies of Nigeria but fulanis chill and stay away from Aso Rock...yes I’m being a bigot now. Anything Fulani is a red flag...Enough of Buharis, their cows, bandits, kidnappers etc.

Rochas Okorocha should be shot at site if he comes within 1km of Aso Rock, same as Orji Uzor Kalu.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 19, 2021
Peter Obi is a bus conductor I guess grin

Peter Obi is the most suitable presidential material we currently have in this country. Osinbajo that was there during endsars and did nothing is who you guys are trying to sell to us. Nigerians una never learn. Sometimes I think you guys are cursed to always be ruled by the wrong leaders. Una mumu never do

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? by Chloraseptic: 8:58am On Aug 19, 2021
DenreleDave:

Amaechi is igbó... So shut up

So Amaechi has turned to Igbo again..

In another scenario unfavorable to you PH people are are viewed as Igbo right..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? by Cunnilingus(m): 8:59am On Aug 19, 2021
Ma Father
Re: 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? by foreshore(m): 8:59am On Aug 19, 2021
joyairemiya:

https://independent.ng/2023-who-fits-the-bill-of-nigerias-ideal-president/

So na this criminals you are projecting again to rule Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? by simultaneousboi(m): 8:59am On Aug 19, 2021
Babagana Zulum and Engr Dave Umahi should be there
Re: 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? by Mangekyo: 9:00am On Aug 19, 2021
Grace001:
And no any South easterners in the list, is like Nigeria has agreed to give them their Biafra

You mean igbo nation?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? by majamajic(m): 9:00am On Aug 19, 2021
Peter Obi
Adesina Akinwunmi

Okonjo, Osibanjo will not be bad too

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:01am On Aug 19, 2021
Osinbajo is just the best man for the position take it or leave it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? by Minjim: 9:01am On Aug 19, 2021
dangermouse:
I sincerely believe the ibos be given a chance to turn this country around for good. It's high time. I mean the time is now!

Their action has betrayed them.

Now, other regions can't trust them. Especially the North

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? by Minjim: 9:02am On Aug 19, 2021
Osinbajo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? by Prince001(m): 9:02am On Aug 19, 2021
Jollylolly:
Osinbajo all the way, his days of acting remain fresh in our memories. how he get the country to the extent that opposition and Nigerians were praising him show he is up to the task, experience wise, heis very and most capable and fit.

With all due respect. When did that memories event happen? lastly pls dont say Our cos we have no idea ooo.
Re: 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? by KelvinHerbert: 9:02am On Aug 19, 2021
Weather Osibanjo has no political base or not

I will personally campaign against any southern Muslim as president.

I am sure I can convince at-least 300 persons even if it does not count I have done my bid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? by Nuelito: 9:02am On Aug 19, 2021
I don't know
Re: 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? by teeboiyi(m): 9:03am On Aug 19, 2021
At toptprints, we offer top-quality and unique designs that match your awesome occasions or events. we do not disappoint and we deliver anywhere in Nigeria and beyond... printing services we offer include these among others:
Soft & Hardcover jotter
Business card
Invitation card
Program booklet
Paper bag
Branded nylons
Branded clothing
Product branding
Picture frame
Fliers
wristbands
signage
roll up banners
phone pouch branding
invoice
bookwork
hangtag

1 Like

Re: 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? by iluvdonjazzy: 9:03am On Aug 19, 2021
Twistlord:
They are all the same
yes but we must have a President
Re: 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? by Abas2224(m): 9:03am On Aug 19, 2021
What of senator God's will Akpabio
Re: 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? by Drizzt89: 9:06am On Aug 19, 2021
I think Yemi Osibanjo should be the best candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:06am On Aug 19, 2021
joyairemiya:

So where's Peter Obi

Having the first female president in person of Okonjo Iweala is not bad either

Fashola will make a great president!
Re: 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:07am On Aug 19, 2021
Professor Osinbajo / Professor Zulum all the way as for me o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? by SmartPolician: 9:07am On Aug 19, 2021
drizslim:
Going by Economy experience.. Dr Peter Obi will go a long way

Peter Obi is not being bold enough to ask to be made president. He prefers to hide under Atiku and it's annoying.
Re: 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? by Smoothily: 9:08am On Aug 19, 2021
Only osinbajo, delete the rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? by Sime900: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2021
joyairemiya:

Personally OP I think you are myopic. Are this the only Nigerians that fits into that category? You should be thorough in your write up and stop being sentimental. No party has agreed to zoning the presidency to the south yet.
Re: 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? by Uthred: 9:13am On Aug 19, 2021
DenreleDave:

Amaechi is igbó... So shut up
Amaechi nobi igbo at least Rivers state people made it clear that they aren't Igbo
None of the candidates above are Igbo shows a great gap in the political system and yet they criticise them for wanting a separate nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? by cocolacec(m): 9:13am On Aug 19, 2021
Chloraseptic:
No single Igbo candidate.. This is unfair.

A major tribe will not be given a chance like the two other major tribes, yet they don't want them to have their own country..

I'm Edo guy before y'all come for my head

Only the South West and South South deserves Presidency and vice president slot for feeding the nation out of their abundant wealth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? by Amaechi2023(m): 9:13am On Aug 19, 2021
Chloraseptic:
No single Igbo candidate.. This is unfair.

A major tribe will not be given a chance like the two other major tribes, yet they don't want them to have their own country..

I'm Edo guy before y'all come for my head
no hausa in the list also despite the fact that no hausa man has ruled this country.
Re: 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? by techWriter3: 9:14am On Aug 19, 2021
betweensnna by recession expertise.. Dr Peter Obi will betweens a long thing
Re: 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? by frankmoney(m): 9:15am On Aug 19, 2021
Not Atiku
Not Tinubu
Not Wike
Not Saraki
Not malami

We need someone different
Re: 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? by Jonathan39: 9:16am On Aug 19, 2021
No body on that list can match Peter Obis portfolio.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? by aku626(m): 9:16am On Aug 19, 2021
I like this write up looks very logical, there’re some missing potential candidates like Peter Obi and so on… but the reporter is correct by omitting those names.
Re: 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? by frankmoney(m): 9:17am On Aug 19, 2021
majamajic:
Peter Obi
Adesina Akinwunmi

Okonjo, Osibanjo will not be bad too
not bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moshood Abiola's 84th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State / Buhari And Kemi Adeosun Sign Deal In UAE - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.