Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) (21262 Views)

Beautiful Scenes from The Street Of Oshogbo As Tinubu Drives Through(vid & Pics) / Confluence University Students Sing, Praise Yahaya Bello At Matric / The Confluence Men Willing To Damn The Demagogues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by Anthony4578(m): 9:58am On Aug 19, 2021
Watch this beautiful video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeM_Qm6K8ZM

The Kogi State Capital, Lokoja has reportedly made a list of the fastest growing cities according to a report by the world recognized Canadian firm, Visual Capitalist.
Visual Capitalist is one of the most recognized online publishers globally, focused on topics including markets, technology, energy and the global economy. 

According to the report released by the organization on August 13th 2021, the inclusion of Kogi on the list is attributed to the increasing foreign direct investments of the state, agricultural exploration, young population and rising workforce.

Kogi state was also awarded number one in FDI by the Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission in 2020,after generating over a billion dollar worth of foreign investments in the year 2020.
https://cablenews.ng/2021/08/19/beautiful-scenes-watch-invest-in-kogi-video-fast-growing-investment-hub/

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/ranked-the-worlds-fastest-growing-cities/

1 Like

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by Anthony4578(m): 9:58am On Aug 19, 2021
Ongoing
Yahaya Bello signatures

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by happiness32: 10:00am On Aug 19, 2021
Nice video
Yahaya Bello on the beat

1 Like

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by Simeonee111: 10:01am On Aug 19, 2021
Visual Capitalist wow
Clean video

5 Likes

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by Oluboh: 10:01am On Aug 19, 2021
Hmm
Next president things

1 Like

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by feezay86: 10:05am On Aug 19, 2021
I travelled through Ajaokuta to Itobe, to Okaba all in Kogi state and I saw serious economic activities of mining and manufacturing.

Kogi is blessed and all thanks to Governor for his determination to harness these resources.

14 Likes

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by Xandred(m): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2021
GYB THE WHITE LION!! ALWAYS DELIVERING..
MY CAPACITY GOVERNOR..

4 Likes

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by Samfloxin(m): 6:09am On Aug 20, 2021
This is embarrassing and a mockery of the ranking. Governor Bello zukwaanu Ike

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by Morexa: 6:10am On Aug 20, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid 500,000 Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.
Thank you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 7 0 5 4 0 1 1 4 5 4

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by Crazeworld(m): 6:10am On Aug 20, 2021
Kogi state was also awarded number one in FDI by the Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission in 2020, after generating over a billion dollar worth of foreign investments in the year 2020.

Investments on paper with no direct (or indirect) impact on Kogites. Governor Bello's lackeys are seriously trying with the presidential publicity. I give it to them.

But it would be nice if they can also try and highlight his performance when it comes to the welfare of civil servants and building of public infrastructures (with verifiable photos).

I am ashamed to call him my governor cry

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by olaboy33(m): 6:11am On Aug 20, 2021
Doesn't change the fact that kogi is in a mess and yahaya bello can't even get the presidential ticket.

Who else has noticed Mr bello doesn't seem to pursue his purported presidential ambition again.

Thats where you differentiate men from boys.

35 Likes

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:12am On Aug 20, 2021
Rubbish

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by ForCreativeLver: 6:13am On Aug 20, 2021
grin
Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by winterfell007(m): 6:15am On Aug 20, 2021
Just more companies that are into quarry business. it's all good all the same

2 Likes

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by RealityKings: 6:15am On Aug 20, 2021
Governor wey no gree treat civil servants well.

10 Likes

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by Safyqueen: 6:15am On Aug 20, 2021
Audio report from audio growth for the audio governor.

34 Likes

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by RealityKings: 6:16am On Aug 20, 2021
olaboy33:
Doesn't change the fact that kogi is in a mess and yahaya bello can't even get the presidential ticket.

Who else has noticed Mr bello doesn't seem to pursue his purported presidential ambition again.
Thats where you differentiate men from boys.

Exactly. No one will make such acclaimed youth a president. Nigeria is not a blind

12 Likes

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by SmartPolician: 6:16am On Aug 20, 2021
This is a sponsored video, please undecided

16 Likes

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by Caseless: 6:19am On Aug 20, 2021
grin

Yahaya Bello has taken his 'sorting' to federal level. Agencies are now rating him so can be deemed as a presidential material.

11 Likes

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by Eriokanmi: 6:21am On Aug 20, 2021
Jokers. Bello always seeking attention that's not found anywhere. Anyone who explores lokoja and a few cities in kogi would differ on this news post. The overrated ganaja junction overhead bridge is neither here no there. I passed there last month. Nothing was happening after tilling the ground with caterpillar.

14 Likes

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 6:22am On Aug 20, 2021
Yahaya Bello keeps wasting money on a failed presidential ambition

7 Likes

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by ufotty2001: 6:22am On Aug 20, 2021
Audio development

1 Like

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by flexyrule(m): 6:22am On Aug 20, 2021
Isn't it too early to listen to or watch comedy?

10 Likes

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by oloshun(m): 6:22am On Aug 20, 2021
Is this the same Kogi in Nigeria?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by nenyeRitta(f): 6:22am On Aug 20, 2021
Can't agree less

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by Kingcalls: 6:23am On Aug 20, 2021
Growing in disaster i guess... all states are reporting negative index...so any growth is negative growth

1 Like

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by Ayomide811(m): 6:23am On Aug 20, 2021
Some pigs will disagree especially Christian Catholics ones among them

1 Like

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by brainworkng: 6:23am On Aug 20, 2021
What effect does all these have on Kogi's civil servants? All this just because aof presidential ticket. Nigerian leaders are just evil and selfish angry angry

1 Like

Re: Invest In Kogi: Beautiful Scenes From The Confluence State (Video) by Caseless: 6:24am On Aug 20, 2021
feezay86:
I travelled through Ajaokuta to Itobe, to Okaba all in Kogi state and I saw serious economic activities of mining and manufacturing.

Kogi is blessed and all thanks to Governor for his determination to harness these resources.
oga, mining in those areas predated Yahaya.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Right To Choose My Replacement In Senate — Umahi / Emir Sanusi Wants Nigeria Restructured / 11 Newly-promoted Commissioners Of Police Decorated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.