Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) (60517 Views)

Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding / Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja / Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 5:57am On Aug 20, 2021
Politician.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by zicoraads: 5:58am On Aug 20, 2021
360degreess:
FFK don humble by force.Buhari really know how to treat people in the language they understand grin grin grin
Which useless language?

Or you mean the president doles out money and favours to his opponents to have them join his party? Because that's the only way this makes sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:58am On Aug 20, 2021
a terrorist and a lunatic

1 Like

Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by koolaid87: 6:00am On Aug 20, 2021
Ffk is sick upstairs

2 Likes

Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by richmanrichard: 6:03am On Aug 20, 2021
That his mouth keeps getting wider with each passing like puna
Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by infogeneral: 6:06am On Aug 20, 2021
Trust any politician at your own foolishness!
Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by Olatomiwami(m): 6:07am On Aug 20, 2021
360degreess:
FFK don humble by force.Buhari really know how to treat people in the language they understand grin grin grin

FFK has always been AGIP,he eats and kowtow with the establishment,I just pity his gullible followers,we in SW knew he is of no value, a man that can not win local Govt election in Ife is who some people are taking serious.

5 Likes

Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by Olatomiwami(m): 6:09am On Aug 20, 2021
yarimo:
mteeeew that is not a political gathering but a wedding gathering everyone can attend

U are part of FFK's gullible followers.

4 Likes

Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by OPPPS: 6:10am On Aug 20, 2021
koolaid87:
Ffk is sick upstairs
As una no dey use una sense so. FFK is smarter than most of una

1 Like

Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 20, 2021
SlyDev:
When will dey invite Kongo Jews? grin there only home PDP, them wan comot their son uche seducenus grin
but uche is south south....Niger delta not a jew
Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by Olatomiwami(m): 6:11am On Aug 20, 2021
sapientia:
You are the one that know him as a critic

Sane Nigerians know him as a comedian

grin nah some people's inlaw oh.( Toying around with their daughters)
Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by Prince001(m): 6:13am On Aug 20, 2021
Adeoludt:
FFK nah beta notice me

He's even worse than that! He is the worst of the worst in Naija politics. I've said it much time on all agitator sites that this chameleon can NEVER be trusted! He may even be the agent Buhari sent to spied on igbohos House. When I saw him sitting beside Oloye I was really worried and he never disappoints. Just look at him smiling and very happy with the evildoers!

3 Likes

Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by techWriter1: 6:14am On Aug 20, 2021
FFK donald humble by army.Buhari really yes how to treatment folks in the speaking they knowing
Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 20, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Make them no declare Fatwa for ur head

OR MUJAHEED

Lmaooo

1 Like

Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by RealityKings: 6:18am On Aug 20, 2021
Happy married life
Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 6:19am On Aug 20, 2021
360degreess:
Humbled by attending his son's wedding? You're so funny
Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by Olatomiwami(m): 6:19am On Aug 20, 2021
Prince001:

He's even worse than that! He is the worst of the worst in Naija politics. I've said it much time on all agitator sites that this chameleon can NEVER be trusted! He may even be the agent Buhari sent to spied on igbohos House. When I saw him sitting beside Oloye I was really worried and he never disappoints. Just look at him smiling and very happy with the evildoers!

Very deep thinking,I don't trust that man,he was never known with any biz,he can really go low to spill on Igboho to sustain his womanizing life,FFK is AGIP.
Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by koolaid87: 6:21am On Aug 20, 2021
OPPPS:

As una no dey use una sense so. FFK is smarter than most of una

Just like he's smarter than your sick Dad and the LovePeddler you call Mom

1 Like

Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by Elzazzi: 6:22am On Aug 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
FFK is the real definition of shamelessness. A man that can't stand on his word and always goes back to his vomit. All this confirms the popular opinion that FFK is suffering from mental disorder as a result of sniffing cocaine and other hard substances. He needs help

He is a man that reasons with his stomach.
Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by Jostoman: 6:22am On Aug 20, 2021
360degreess:
some people mumu on this nairaland na follow come charger, if opposition member didn't go now the other zombie on nairaland will complain, they go now you are still complaining. you people have problem o.

1 Like

Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 6:22am On Aug 20, 2021
What was he holding?
Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by victorazy(m): 6:23am On Aug 20, 2021
freegaza:

Governor Zulum, Governor Mutawalli of Zamfara, Minister Pantami and FFK

E shock me say you no see Gov. Ganduje! grin
Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by EmekaA125(m): 6:23am On Aug 20, 2021
Afonja FFK. Neither here nor there. Double mouthed hypocrite. No honour and integrity at all. Tufiakwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by Danjikanbauchi: 6:26am On Aug 20, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Make them no declare Fatwa for ur head
they should pls take him to the religion of piss, he is a Christian by name but a Muslim by act. Marry and divorce marry and divorce.

1 Like

Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by zolajpower: 6:26am On Aug 20, 2021
sarrki:
Chief Femi fani Kayode a critic of President Muhammad Buhari was sighted with isa pantami minister of communications at the wedding of the son of the president, Yusuf Buhari
I swear this wan na mo gbo mo ya . Buhari or him wife no give ffk invitation
Re: FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) by zelnababa(m): 6:27am On Aug 20, 2021
Another lesson for keybord worriors, the elite will always be one, while the poor will always be use by elite.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate / Road On Lekki Phase 1 Shows ‘the Rich Also Cry’ (photos) / 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.