Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja (59689 Views)

Buhari's Daughters, Halima, Zahra & Hanan & Their Husbands At Yusuf's Wedding / Mayorkun Performs At Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Wedding (Video) / FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by RagaMufeen(m): 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
Customize gadgets allegedly giving out as souvenirs at President Buhari’s son wedding in Kano.

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1429721130902958087?s=19

Meanwhile, BMCs are here defending Buhari with their tecno phone. This is IPhone pro max @ nearly #700,000. Nice

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by PrinceOfLagos: 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
Only God knows how much of tax payers money they used in financing this wedding

171 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by tamdun: 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
And you'll still vote for same people(apc/pdp)come 2023

167 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by inoki247: 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
This country is not meant for the poor...

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by jerryunit48: 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
The country is gone, anybody arguing about it is just being delusional

176 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by Access03(m): 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by FarahAideed: 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
I remember when Lai Mohammed blasted Jonathan because of Iphones said to be distributed at his daughters wedding and now they are doing worse

275 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by moriss33(m): 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
The vulture griller & co will avoid this thread

190 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
In other news, dem zombie manna is at otigba repairing the broken screen of the Gionee he has been using since 2016 to type darling daddy
Let us pray for him so otigba boys don't use him to shine dis afternoon.

279 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by History555: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
FarahAideed:
I remember when Lai Mohammed blasted Jonathan because of Iphones said to be distributed at his daughters wedding

Everything they criticised jona for, they are doing.

181 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by FarahAideed: 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
History555:

Everything they criticised jona for, they are doing.

Don't mind them

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by Raydos: 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
You praised Obi Cubana for lavishing money on his mama burial, But attacking Buhari for doing the same? Why?

There's no difference here if you ask me, I'm not a fan of either of them!

It just proves that typical Nigerian have the same mentality, And that is what reflects in our Government!

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by FakeUnity: 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
Kayode ogundamisi the idiot who critized GEJ for doing the same is now deaf and dumb along with his fellow ewedu drinking zombies who ran amok here on NL those days. Mugu plenty for nigeria, no be small. yoruba come collect presidency, make we see. Ndi ara!

grin grin grin

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by BigSarah(f): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
That's nice, not surprised.
This is the kind of country Nigerians deserve, since majority of us are careless and huge hypocrites.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by Nonpartisan1: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
FAKE NEWS... mtcheeew!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by Asgard73: 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
Those Yoruba humans will come to shout .. Gej!

Apc is as corrupt as corruption... by 2023.. they will so ashame to mention fighting corruption
We all know they’re shameless.

Party of pigs and vampires..

31 Likes

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by Oblongata: 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
Let us give ourselves brain na!

If you think Buhari has anything to do with this then you are simply a fool!

People are only respecting the ‘seat’ and are looking for favors upandan.

9 Likes

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by Racoon(m): 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
They holiday, seek healthcare and go shopping in London and other choice cities of the world.Flying private jets @ the expense of the docile downrodden masses.

They are living in outrageous opulence against their own words even rubbing on the face of the poor disadvantaged citizens who entrust their lives into their hands.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by Racoon(m): 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
FakeUnity:
Kayode ogundamisi the idiot who critized GEJ for doing the same is now deaf and dumb along with his fellow ewedu drinking zombies who ran amok here on NL those days. Mugu plenty for nigeria, no be small. yoruba come collect presidency, make we see. Ndi ara!
"...The big promises made by the APC in 2015 have all evaporated. The big masquerader who promised to fight corruption has turned out to be the Abetter-in-Chief of corruption.

He promised that his wife won’t run the Office of the First Lady when he ascends the throne. Today, his wife’s contracts are embedded in the national budget while his children live in outrageous opulence...."
https://punchng.com/the-trials-of-brother-tinubu/?amp=1

cc: Sarrki, Seunmsg, NgeneUkwenu, Sirjamo, . None of these gladiators on the other side of the political divide have answered my mention till now especially the that is always quick @ cursing and swearing for looters not from his darling daddy side. grin

Guess it is an impossible defense to mount. The hypocrisy factor is simply taking it toll on them. Whatever the APC have accused others in the time pass, they have done much more worst.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by Harrykn: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
Gifts for Ipob/Esn

2 Likes

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by Keneth1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
700k for just one gift even if i have the money,not wise for me.

11 Likes

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by heykims(m): 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
...while the doctors are on strike agitating for the payment of their meagre salaries?

29 Likes

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by AntiBMC(m): 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
Yet so many people are starving. Some are eating grass in the North.

15 Likes

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by Gayigaskia(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
[quote author=Nonpartisan1 post=105097560] FAKE NEWS... mtcheeew![/quote
True. And they are here talking about unsubstantiated claims.
Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by naija4life247: 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
it will end in Tears

3 Likes

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by 9jaBloke: 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
Raydos:
You praised Obi Cubana for lavishing money on his mama burial, But attacking Buhari for doing the same? Why?

It just proves that typical Nigerian have the same mentality, And that is what reflects in our Government!

Obi Cubana- Private Citizen (Personal money)

President Buhari- Public Citizen. Even if it is personal money, the fact remains that he is a political office holder with access to taxpayers money.

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by Tinubuadvocate: 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
Beware of fake news.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by NigeriaLimited: 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
Quit lamenting on social media.

I'll do more if I can during my son's wedding. You can't expect the son of a president and people around him not to be able to give a phone as a souvenir

Your network determines your worth

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by Gbongwon1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
Anyone expecting a Nigerian politician not to be corrupt is deluded and living in a fools paradise.

Nigeria has got a bunch of the most fantastically corrupt people on earth dead or alive.
Corruption is ingrained in the mind of every single person in this country. All that's needed is an opportunity to show it off.

Disclaimer: you're hereby advised not the read or click on my signature intentionally tongue

13 Likes

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by Ghostrye: 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
9jaBloke:

Obi Cubana- Private Citizen (Personal money)

President Buhari- Public Citizen. Even if it is personal money, the fact remains that he is a political office holder with access to taxpayers money.

ohhhh, why did you explain na? I was enjoying his selective ignorance

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja by naija4life247: 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
Raydos:

Yes nah. After all Obi Cubana is a political office holder.

You need brain servicing. I will give you engine oil to use.

82 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

General Dzarma Zirkusu, 3 Soldiers Die As Troops Neutralize ISWAP Terrorists / US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) / Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.