Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Anambra Guber: Umeoji Reacts As INEC Publishes Soludo’s Name As APGA Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Guber: Umeoji Reacts As INEC Publishes Soludo’s Name As APGA Candidate (19821 Views)

Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction / 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi / INEC Publishes Soludo as APGA's 2021 Anambra Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Guber: Umeoji Reacts As INEC Publishes Soludo’s Name As APGA Candidate by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:59am On Aug 20, 2021
Re: Anambra Guber: Umeoji Reacts As INEC Publishes Soludo’s Name As APGA Candidate by SimplePlan34: 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Maybe I am a dreamer but I truly want Dr Maduka to win. What did soloudo do when he was at d CBN. Nigeria needs technocrats dats what can give d south west a run for its position.
Re: Anambra Guber: Umeoji Reacts As INEC Publishes Soludo’s Name As APGA Candidate by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
SpinxNG:
Content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid 1,250,000 Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.
Thank you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to.

0 7 0 5 4 0 1 1 4 5 4

How am I sure that I will be paid after writing?
Re: Anambra Guber: Umeoji Reacts As INEC Publishes Soludo’s Name As APGA Candidate by djon78(m): 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
Happened:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/19/anambra-guber-umeoji-reacts-as-inec-publishes-soludos-name-as-apga-candidate-issues-threats/

This Jude Okeke or whatever he calls himself should just go and sit down

Chukwuma Soludo is the next governor of Anambra State

If he is not on APGA ticket then
The governor will be either;

Maduka
Osigbo
Ifeanyi Uba
Andy Uba
Re: Anambra Guber: Umeoji Reacts As INEC Publishes Soludo’s Name As APGA Candidate by djon78(m): 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
Alaigbopress:
Umeorji should go and sit down. He can't even deliver Ezinifte his home town talk more of the whole Anambra to APGA.

The guy is a very big clown

He is just playing to the Galary
Re: Anambra Guber: Umeoji Reacts As INEC Publishes Soludo’s Name As APGA Candidate by Lilfire(m): 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
Omorji is a mole in APGA trying so hard to distabilize the gud work of the party he is being paid to do dis especially from the ABUJA party, I didn't call name oh, but dis nonessential wahala he is cursing will not stop the peoples mandate.

Re: Anambra Guber: Umeoji Reacts As INEC Publishes Soludo’s Name As APGA Candidate by Carlyscales: 7:57am On Aug 21, 2021
Kingosytex:
At the rate things are unfolding, I can say that Tanko is likely going to elect another governor for Anambrarians undecided

This was how Uzodinma barely came from behind to become Gov.

Inasmuch as i would prefer soludo for Apga and Anambra. Its becoming apparent that Tanko is gonna decide d next Gov of Anambra. All because of the Ego, pride, stubbornness and selfish ambition of our people. Sometimes I just wonder, ain't there elders in Apga, Anambra and igbo land in general??

So ndi Anambra can't even dialogue and resolve issues within themselves with diplomacy. But would rather ass lick a fulani sharia bigot to decide the fate of their whole people.
It's just so disgusting.

This was how South Sudan leaders were acting b4 their independence, only to degenerate into a civil war that killed more south Sudanese people than when they were still with Sudan. And made their people go back to Sudan as refugees.

This is what they r doing while still with Nigeria. I can't imagine what they'll do when Biafra comes.
Re: Anambra Guber: Umeoji Reacts As INEC Publishes Soludo’s Name As APGA Candidate by Kingosytex(m): 11:27am On Aug 21, 2021
Carlyscales:

This was how Uzodinma barely came from behind to become Gov.

Inasmuch as i would prefer soludo for Apga and Anambra. Its becoming apparent that Tanko is gonna decide d next Gov of Anambra. All because of the Ego, pride, stubbornness and selfish ambition of our people. Sometimes I just wonder, ain't there elders in Apga, Anambra and igbo land in general??

So ndi Anambra can't even dialogue and resolve issues within themselves with diplomacy. But would rather ass lick a fulani sharia bigot to decide the fate of their whole people.
It's just so disgusting.

This was how South Sudan leaders were acting b4 their independence, only to degenerate into a civil war that killed more south Sudanese people than when they were still with Sudan. And made their people go back to Sudan as refugees.

This is what they r doing while still with Nigeria. I can't imagine what they'll do when Biafra comes.

You just spoke the truth.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Umeoji Reacts As INEC Publishes Soludo’s Name As APGA Candidate by SpinxNG: 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
prince3009:

How am I sure that I will be paid after writing?

You will be paid. Message me on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Group Raise N100m For Nwajiuba To Purchase APC Presidency Form / Another Electricity Tarrif Hike Despite Recession In Nigeria / Osinbajo, Atiku, Governors, Family, Celebrate Pa Okowa’s Legacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.