Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1016) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3520448 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jmanity: 3:16pm On May 27, 2018
Damilare65:
just finished money heist , phew.

So Rio later survived the heist and Berlin died.

it still Amazes me how the inspector went from police officer to Accomplice real quick ,

great sound track too ' oh Bella ciao'

about to start 13 reasons why season 2

I love money heist and that bella ciao song, watched it yesterday non stop from season one to the end!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Samwise001: 3:19pm On May 27, 2018
George wrote a script. But not one studio movie liked it, they said nobody liked science fiction ,they said it was for children . He finally found a producer who said he will finance it, but even the producer didn't like story,  he just did it because he want George to make other movies for him in future.  But he had to agree on a budget https://myspotlighte..com.ng/2018/05/if-you-feel-like-giving-up-read-this.html?m=1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 3:20pm On May 27, 2018
koice:

It's a mockumentary (faux documentary). It's pretty good... has The Office (US) kind of vibe. Slow season 1, but soldier on, cuz it picks up right after.
thanks man. i think I'll give it a go before brooklyn 99 returns
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sconp: 3:20pm On May 27, 2018
Twisting:

I'm the amazing Cameron Black grin

I love the series, it reminds me of the mentalist.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rumplesteelskin: 3:51pm On May 27, 2018
Guys I just finished scorpion and I'm finding it so hard getting a replacement for this interesting series or anything similar. Please I need options for interesting action series. Thank you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kurupt01: 3:56pm On May 27, 2018
LordAdam:
Amazon picks up The Expanse. There'd be a Season 4.

-Lord

Great news. You should see me right now I am practically dancing.

cao
Wish fulfilled!.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 4:23pm On May 27, 2018
Kurupt01:

Great news. You should see me right now I am practically dancing.

Wish fulfilled!.
E just remain Lucifer...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 27, 2018
koice:
Fauda

It's about an Israeli unit tracking down a terrorist they thought was dead...

4 episodes in and I still can't tell the villain from the protagonist. The thing I like best is the fairness in which it portrays both sides of the conflict. I have found myself appalled and empathetic with both sides. Another Netflix special.
Looking for Season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by whyfy(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2018
Presently watching Killing Eve. Crazy assassin vs MI5 agent. The viewership is just increasing every episode.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Damilare65(m): 5:34pm On May 27, 2018
jmanity:

I love money heist and that bella ciao song, watched it yesterday non stop from season one to the end!

fvcking dope series right?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 6:33pm On May 27, 2018
koice:
Fauda

It's about an Israeli unit tracking down a terrorist they thought was dead...

4 episodes in and I still can't tell the villain from the protagonist. The thing I like best is the fairness in which it portrays both sides of the conflict. I have found myself appalled and empathetic with both sides. Another Netflix special.
link pls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 6:40pm On May 27, 2018
koice:

I'm currently on book 6. Suffice to say, the books are better.
The books are almost always better.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 6:46pm On May 27, 2018
koice:
Fear the Walking Dead

Nick is gone cry

Why do they have to kill off my favorite character? F**k 'em. sad
Haven't seen any other episode since. His death just dampened my enthusiasm for the show and the fact he was killed off cause he wanted to leave the show doesn't help.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 7:12pm On May 27, 2018
13 reasons why season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 27, 2018
Kaziar:

Haven't seen any other episode since. His death just dampened my enthusiasm for the show and the fact he was killed off cause he wanted to leave the show doesn't help.

F**ker wanted off the show?? Well, f**k him then. Here I was thinking it's an idiotic move killing off such a main character, not knowing that the douchebag initiated it in the first place. My enthusiasm is surging back and with a vengeance.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 27, 2018
Kaziar:
The books are almost always better.
True.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 27, 2018
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 27, 2018
sod09:
link pls
Fauda S01

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 27, 2018
GuzmanAyodele:
Looking for Season 2
Me too. Can't find the links anywhere. Not even on torrents. Still looking shaa.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 8:04pm On May 27, 2018
koice:

Fauda S01
thanks man

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 27, 2018
sconp:

I love the series, it reminds me of the mentalist.

It has been cancelled though, this will be the first and final season.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by michlins(m): 9:36pm On May 27, 2018
Achilles100:

GoT: Theme Song
Westworld: Theme Song ( I conduct to this as if I'm leading an orchestra.)
Strike Back: This ain't no place for no heroes
Smallville: Save me
Power: the song by 50cents
The Originals theme song and soundtrack is by far the best. Forgotten the title
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Damilare65(m): 9:54pm On May 27, 2018
I can't believe I forgot 'Vikings' theme song and opening sequence, its actually the only good thing about the show

'more give me more'

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 9:59pm On May 27, 2018
koice:

It's a mockumentary (faux documentary). It's pretty good... has The Office (US) kind of vibe. Slow season 1, but soldier on, cuz it picks up right after.

You really mean is like the office,is been long am searching for a comedy like the office
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by clintonbusquet: 11:09pm On May 27, 2018
FAUDA is actually not a good show. Plis dear, let us be guided.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by clintonbusquet: 11:11pm On May 27, 2018
Critics say it is unnecessary , plus the end of season one was already looking overstretched.

Odkboy23:
13 reasons why season 2

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 12:18am On May 28, 2018
The Handmaid's Tale just went from 1 - 500 in 5secs

BOOOOOOOM!!!!!

Cant wait for next episode shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kurupt01: 2:20am On May 28, 2018
cao:

E just remain Lucifer...

And the wait begins.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ewuro4: 4:34am On May 28, 2018
Breaking bad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Damilare65(m): 9:56am On May 28, 2018
clintonbusquet:
Critics say it is unnecessary , plus the end of season one was already looking overstretched.

its really unnecessary, they should have finished it in season 1, I agree, now they will shoot themselves in the foot cos I'm not sure what they are trying to point out in this new season.

I will watch 3 episode today, if its bullshit, then I will delete it. . but I'm 60% sure its bullshit

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by genderruler(f): 11:10am On May 28, 2018
Achilles100:
The Handmaid's Tale just went from 1 - 500 in 5secs

BOOOOOOOM!!!!!

Cant wait for next episode shocked

I've rewatched the last scene a dozen times now. I'm seriously tired of waiting to see the series every week. How I wish it could be on Netflix or Amazon.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:29am On May 28, 2018
genderruler:

I've rewatched the last scene a dozen times now. I'm seriously tired of waiting to see the series every week. How I wish it could be on Netflix or Amazon.

I thought I was the only one. I just rewind to the part where Waterford said, ' tell that handmind to go outside, its not yet time'.

The sound effects was just too much. The clock ticking, the race, the "Go back" as though it was echoing...

Phewwwww!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Donvic4u(m), elvisgaga, Predestin(m), Niok, brainhack201, toluxe0075 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.