Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1017) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3520435 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:31am On May 28, 2018
michlins:
The Originals theme song and soundtrack is by far the best. Forgotten the title

Never really enjoyed any other vampire movie apart from True Blood, I tried vampire Diaries, felt the vampires were not real enough unlike True Blood.

Its just my opinion though
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 12:27pm On May 28, 2018
Achilles100:
The Handmaid's Tale just went from 1 - 500 in 5secs

BOOOOOOOM!!!!!

Cant wait for next episode shocked
please is this show really worth watching?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CsRockefeller(m): 12:57pm On May 28, 2018
Ewuro4:
Breaking bad

i just started it but im struglling to understand it. it seems that they are starting it from the back to the end.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by clintonbusquet: 2:16pm On May 28, 2018
watch and send me your reviews please. thanks.
Damilare65:

its really unnecessary, they should have finished it in season 1, I agree, now they will shoot themselves in the foot cos I'm not sure what they are trying to point out in this new season.

I will watch 3 episode today, if its bullshit, then I will delete it. . but I'm 60% sure its bullshit
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chloroform: 3:31pm On May 28, 2018
lymelyte:
please is this show really worth watching?

I stopped watching after some episodes,the show is too boring for me. How people enjoy it, I will never know.

You can give it a try if you like solemn mixed with sadness and a little bit of brutal scenes movies.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by michlins(m): 8:04pm On May 28, 2018
Achilles100:

Never really enjoyed any other vampire movie apart from True Blood, I tried vampire Diaries, felt the vampires were not real enough unlike True Blood.

that true blood no follow at all. Vampire Diaries is bae but they later started getting it twisted like making witches immortals with the ability to suck blood. Then came The Originals. It's a hit back to back
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 8:15pm On May 28, 2018
clintonbusquet:
Critics say it is unnecessary , plus the end of season one was already looking overstretched.

depends on you tho, i enjoyed it, the season 2 is the students side of the story on why Hannah committed suicide.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 5:43am On May 29, 2018
Westworld
H. B. O
Damn!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Electronzeez(m): 5:42pm On May 29, 2018
After downloading several poo on o2 series .I finally dug up a gold .yes ...'the crossing' is dope .I am on the first episode .

I am not recommending this series for anyone but if you are a fan of an okay story, try this .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Electronzeez(m): 5:44pm On May 29, 2018
Achilles100:

True blood Vs the originals ? ...think again .

The originals is the best vimpire series .it's everything .

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 29, 2018
Save Me: Amazing so far.

Trust: Brendan Fraser is back, guys!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 29, 2018
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 29, 2018
Electronzeez:
After downloading several poo on o2 series .I finally dug up a gold .yes ...'the crossing' is dope .I am on the first episode .

I am not recommending this series for anyone but if you are a fan of an okay story, try this .

I wanted to watch this show because the synopsis appealed to me (I'm a sucker for a good sci-fi), but two things promptly stopped me: the fact that it's cancelled, and it being a network show (censored and diluted content). Bottom line, it's a non-starter.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 29, 2018
Electronzeez:

Chisos! shocked

What did I just read??

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mrmos: 6:23pm On May 29, 2018
So I finished watching BANSHEE yesterday. I must confess it was worth every Mb used. Will be starting two new series tonight. I hope I have fun.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 29, 2018
CsRockefeller:

i just started it but im struglling to understand it. it seems that they are starting it from the back to the end.

There is nothing confusing about BB, it's as straightforward as it gets. There might have been bits of flashbacks here and there but it was appropriate and necessary for the backstory. It started from the beginning.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyetpel(m): 7:20pm On May 29, 2018
Electronzeez:

You are the one that should think again man...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Electronzeez(m): 7:23pm On May 29, 2018
koice:

I wanted to watch this show because the synopsis appealed to me (I'm a sucker for a good sci-fi), but two things promptly stopped me: the fact that it's cancelled, and it being a network show (censored and diluted content). Bottom line, it's a non-starter.

But why did you have to inform me it has been cancelled .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Electronzeez(m): 7:26pm On May 29, 2018
koice:

Chisos! shocked

What did I just read??

It is the best vimpire series .do you have a different opinion ??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CsRockefeller(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2018
koice:

There is nothing confusing about BB, it's as straightforward as it gets. There might have been bits of flashbacks here and there but it was appropriate and necessary for the backstory. It started from the beginning.

i just got wind of the problem, o2tv series divided each episode into 2, so i have only been downloading the part 1 of each episode.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 29, 2018
Electronzeez:

It is the best vimpire series .do you have a different opinion ??

Let's put it this way: in a grand hotel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer owns the penthouse. Directly below the penthouse is the presidential suite and guess who's the resident, True Blood apparently. Just two floors below the PS is the VIP suite of Penny Dreadful. On the same VIP floor, in fact, just across the hall way is the VIP suite of Masters of Horror. Then several floors later, just in the economy class floor, Angel suite can be found just across the hall. Then on the first floor, Supernatural modest little suite is the first door you will encounter. Then, finally, the basement... a floor down is the nondescript shabby room of The Originals. Then, directly below at the car garage level (the lowest), the tiny room of Vampire Diaries.

Summary:
Above basement

Upper tier
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Penthouse)
- True Blood (Presidential suite)
- Penny Dreadful (VIP suite)
- Masters of Horror (VIP suite)

Middle tier
- Angel (Economy class)
- Supernatural (Regular class)
--------

Lower tier

Basement
- The Originals
- Vampire Diaries

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 29, 2018
Electronzeez:

But why did you have to inform me it has been cancelled .
So you'd rather be in the dark?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 29, 2018
CsRockefeller:

i just got wind of the problem, o2tv series divided each episode into 2, so i have only been downloading the part 1 of each episode.

Okay.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JohnnyPalmer: 8:04pm On May 29, 2018
Deep state

A must watch

Just 8 episodes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Electronzeez(m): 8:33pm On May 29, 2018
koice:

Let's put it this way: in a grand hotel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer owns the penthouse. Directly below the penthouse is the presidential suite and guess who's the resident, True Blood apparently. Just two floors below the PS is the VIP suite of Penny Dreadful. On the same VIP floor, in fact, just across the hall way is the VIP suite of Masters of Horror. Then several floors later, just in the economy class floor, Angel suite can be found just across the hall. Then on the first floor, Supernatural modest little suite is the first door you will encounter. Then, finally, the basement... a floor down is the nondescript shabby room of The Originals. Then, directly below at the car garage level (the lowest), the tiny room of Vampire Diaries.

Summary:
Above basement

Upper tier
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Penthouse)
- True Blood (Presidential suite)
- Penny Dreadful (VIP suite)
- Masters of Horror (VIP suite)

Middle tier
- Angel (Economy class)
- Supernatural (Regular class)
--------

Lower tier

Basement
- The Originals
- Vampire Diaries

Buffy the vimpires layer that I watched ?? Shown on silverbirld television back then .c'mon that's your opinion .Buffy and the originals ??this is strange to me grin.

Please have you seen the originals ...I need to really ask if you stopped watching the series ..the finale is still on .let's not start comparing character and story line .

I can deal with your opinion to say the originals is not the best out there but juxtaposing it with Buffy the vimpires layer is very alien to me .

I am using this medium to call out all the witches if there is any ,the vimpires if they exist and the wolves together with their alpha in new Orleans to please come and dagger Mr koice tonight .

All the series you mentioned are sire to originals end of quote .

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Electronzeez(m): 8:34pm On May 29, 2018
koice:

So you'd rather be in the dark?

This is the same way containment was cancelled.i need a link with the writers of this series .I want to sponsor the show grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:56pm On May 29, 2018
JohnnyPalmer:
Deep state

A must watch

Just 8 episodes

I was liking it but what was off putting was the fact that they spoke different languages(French and Arabic) and no subtitle to understand it. I mean for a British series, there should be subtitle for those other languages.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 29, 2018
Electronzeez:

This is the same way containment was cancelled.i need a link with the writers of this series .I want to sponsor the show grin

grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:01pm On May 29, 2018
Okay, I'm gonna say this, as far as mindfuck go, Westworld is the lift to the presidential suite.

My mind just went off went Dolores told Bernard, 'Freeze all motor functions'.

WTF!!!

Ford though, the dude is a maniac.

I see how he could control all the host, bloody hive mind things.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:09pm On May 29, 2018
koice:
Save Me: Amazing so far.

Trust: Brendan Fraser is back, guys!

What is the sudden lust to tell the Getty kidnap story.

Just saw 'All the Money in the World' , a normal 2hr movie telling the story of the kidnap of the Getty grandson.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:15pm On May 29, 2018
Animal Kingdom and The Man in the High Castle to resume Wednesday and Sunday respectively.

cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: smokers, hello66, GloriousGbola, Donvic4u(m), elvisgaga and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.