Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1036) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3527758 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NiklausAkins(m): 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
Watched that shiit like 6 times... About to start again..
I cant just stip watching it..its like the best ever!!! Best!!Best!! Best!! Although some parts are sad��..but its stil the bestttt!!!!

AryEmber:
Prison Break, I can watch that series again and again till Jesus returns, it's super dope!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by michlins(m): 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
NiklausAkins:
Best Series of all time!!! The Originals..!
Niklaus Mikaelson. Best series ever. Sadly it's ending

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 12:51am On Jun 19, 2018
So, 12 Monkeys S04 is on. One show that in a way unlike any other, succeeded in encapsulating the various complexities relating to the science of time travel, being anything but cliche.
Syfy just didn't go wrong with this series. Glad to see it in its final season but sad at the same time. Hopefully, this season will be its best yet.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NiklausAkins(m): 12:52am On Jun 19, 2018
Yeahhhhhhh... But my own is they should please bring hayley back... I hated her tho, but for Elijah sake... Thats series is dope af.
michlins:
Niklaus Mikaelson. Best series ever. Sadly it's ending
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by michlins(m): 2:47am On Jun 19, 2018
NiklausAkins:
Yeahhhhhhh... But my own is they should please bring hayley back... I hated her tho, but for Elijah sake... Thats series is dope af.
there's no way of doing that. This isn't a child's play
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Beorn: 7:18am On Jun 19, 2018
Just finished How To get Away With Murder Season 4 yesterday. This series is captivating, filled with twists and turns, lies and betrayals. I just hope it wasn't among those cancelled.

Watching The Blacklist currently. TBH, I'm yet to see what's the rave about the series after 4 episodes. I just hope I haven't wasted my MB downloading both season 1 and 2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 7:49am On Jun 19, 2018
CONDOR
What a series. Just two episodes and i'm already giving it 9/10.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freethought(m): 8:15am On Jun 19, 2018
ShinyJay22:
I am currently hooked on onto the Badlands right now and boy am I so looking forward to season 3 episode 9 already.
This is the best AMC show ever with high class fight sequences.Currently my third best season movie... Who's watched season 3,episode 8? Incase you are into action then this is the season movie for you.Where are my fellow citizens of the Badlands?

We dey here ooo... I knew pilgrim was onto something mischievous when he told MK not to harm Sunny...

Only God knws how they will stop pilgrim now.

Can't wait for the 9th episode

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zzzzy: 8:21am On Jun 19, 2018
Kaziar:
So, 12 Monkeys S04 is on. One show that in a way unlike any other, succeeded in encapsulating the various complexities relating to the science of time travel, being anything but cliche.
Syfy just didn't go wrong with this series. Glad to see it in its final season but sad at the same time. Hopefully, this season will be its best yet.
exactly, while i love the show so much, it's better it ends here that just become unnecessarily extended leading to a broken story.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freethought(m): 8:22am On Jun 19, 2018
Beorn:
Just finished How To get Away With Murder Season 4 yesterday. This series is captivating, filled with twists and turns, lies and betrayals. I just hope it wasn't among those cancelled.

Watching The Blacklist currently. TBH, I'm yet to see what's the rave about the series after 4 episodes. I just hope I haven't wasted my MB downloading both season 1 and 2.

HTGAWM not cancelled, dou the premiere date not known yet...

As for The Blacklist, i don't know what you always look out for in shows but i can assure you that you've not wasted your MB( you can even start downloading season 3, 4 and 5)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freethought(m): 8:24am On Jun 19, 2018
NiklausAkins:

Hayley's gone sadly
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by saif351(m): 8:30am On Jun 19, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

CLASSICS (In no particular order) - The Wire (crime) - The Shield (crime) - Oz (crime) - Breaking Bad (crime) - Sons of Anarchy (crime) - Prison Break (crime) - The Unit (Counter-terrorism, espionage) - Weeds (dark comedy) - Fringe (psychology, crime, sci-fi) - The Mentalist (psychology, crime) - Alias (espionage) - 24 (counter-terrorism, crime) - The Sopranos (crime) - Broadwalk Empire (period drama, crime)
CURRENT (in no particular order) - Mindhunter (psychology, crime) - Bosch (crime) - Veep (comedy) - The Americans (espionage) - Line of Duty (psychology, crime) - Game of Thrones (medieval fantasy) - Search Party (dark comedy) - Peaky Blinders (period drama, crime) - Taboo (period drama, crime) - Homeland (counter-terrorism, espionage) - Billions (drama)
im sure going 4 the psychology movielist #mostwatch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Beorn: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2018
Freethought:

HTGAWM not cancelled, dou the premiere date not known yet...

As for The Blacklist, i don't know what you always look out for in shows but i can assure you that you've not wasted your MB( you can even start downloading season 3, 4 and 5)

I just love any interesting shows though my speciality is crime thrillers/fiction and crime dramas like Criminal Minds, CSI, HTGAWM, The Blacklist, Sherlock Homes, etc.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tonybod: 9:27am On Jun 19, 2018
Wentworth new season premiere today smiley

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NiklausAkins(m): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2018
wellll... I thought they were going to bring her back just like Davina, but when they buried her, i just knew she was gone for real, but her death was not really dope like that!...[ grin cheesy grin grin...
Unlike Cami, Cami's deatg was legendary gringringrin. ... Lol

quote author=michlins post=68614851]there's no way of doing that. This isn't a child's play [/quote]
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NiklausAkins(m): 10:49am On Jun 19, 2018
I guess Sunny will have to get his own dark power back,
and then destroy the machine.
Freethought:

We dey here ooo... I knew pilgrim was onto something mischievous when he told MK not to harm Sunny...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mrmos: 11:22am On Jun 19, 2018
Abeg, where can I download Married to Medicine. I need to watch that series ASAP.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mrmos: 11:25am On Jun 19, 2018
Meanwhile, I'm totally enjoying The Royals. I finished S1 yesterday. Will be starting S2 today and I think its now in S4.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freethought(m): 11:42am On Jun 19, 2018
NiklausAkins:
I guess Sunny will have to get his own dark power back,
and then destroy the machine.

Yes, from her sister, the master, i guess

Or am i the only one thinking the master is sunny's sister?!

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
Tonybod:

Wow
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LordAdamX: 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
Freethought:

Is there a date yet? ...for the 9th episode?

Freethought:

Yes, from her sister, the master, i guess

Or am i the only one thinking the master is sunny's sister?!

Well, now that you mentioned it...

-Lord
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NiklausAkins(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
Like wentworth miller?? Or the name of the series is Wentworth...

Tonybod:
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freethought(m): 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
LordAdamX:

Is there a date yet? ...for the 9th episode?

No official date yet.. But calling the mid-season "season finale" means we'll gonna have to wait much longer
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ewuro4: 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2018
NiklausAkins:
Like wentworth miller?? Or the name of the series is Wentworth...

Just “Wentworth” Australian version of “Orange is the new black”... but better!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hargbo(m): 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
This Pilgrim must be the long awaited Devil and Sunny with his selfishness has doomed the whole of badland

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NiklausAkins(m): 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2018
Mehn you cant blame sunny...
Anybody will do same for his kid....

I have always suspected this pilgrim guy tho..
I love the series..that M.K is a fuckup dude
Hargbo:
This Pilgrim must be the long awaited Devil and Sunny with his selfishness has doomed the whole of badland

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShinyJay22(m): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
Freethought:

Mehn pilgrim was just looking to get the gift and become the ultimate bad guy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hargbo(m): 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2018
NiklausAkins:
Mehn you cant blame sunny...
Anybody will do same for his kid....

I have always suspected this pilgrim guy tho..
I love the series..that M.K is a fuckup dude
M.K that guy need some serious growing up to do...I don't know Aw Sunny will fix this mess now...but Sunny is something else, even without the gift he fights exceptionally well, same goes for the widow..am thinking of how they will if they are now fighting with the Gift...its gonna be a serious blast

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hargbo(m): 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
ShinyJay22:
Mehn pilgrim was just looking to get the gift and become the ultimate bad guy
But that Pilgrim guy looks scary o...he has everything...he has the gift and he can control others people gift, moreover, that his tongues is quite powerful to seduce anybody to do his bidding...PILGRIM is the BOSS we have been waiting for....hopefully the actors will assemble in the next episode as Justice league... grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mrmos: 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hargbo:
M.K that guy need some serious growing up to do...I don't know Aw Sunny will fix this mess now...but Sunny is something else, even without the gift he fights exceptionally well, same goes for the widow..am thinking of how they will if they are now fighting with the Gift...its gonna be a serious blast

MK nearly killed him o so Sunny may not be as powerful as you think. Pilgrim is now the most powerful man now. To even think that Bajie warned him but he didnt listen. The lady that saved this lady baron (the widow) may also have some powers but not sure how hers will be. Next epi is gonna be lit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Baddestguyp(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.