Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1037) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3521898 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NiklausAkins(m): 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2018
Exactly...
Sunny is going to be "madder" with the gift.. The widow too..
They should jusy kill that M.K grin..

Hargbo:
M.K that guy need some serious growing up to do...I don't know Aw Sunny will fix this mess now...but Sunny is something else, even without the gift he fights exceptionally well, same goes for the widow..am thinking of how they will if they are now fighting with the Gift...its gonna be a serious blast
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hargbo(m): 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2018
Mrmos:

MK nearly killed him o so Sunny may not be as powerful as you think. Pilgrim is now the most powerful man now but the lady that saved this lady baron may also have some powers. Next epi is gonna be lit.
I will not agree with you, During that fight, if you notice Sunny did not attack at all, all he did was defend himself while finding a way to subdue and Calm MK and at the same time he was even trying to justify the reason behind MK's action ...if he had attack, MK will not stand a chance...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hargbo(m): 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2018
NiklausAkins:
Exactly...
Sunny is going to be "madder" with the gift.. The widow too..
They should jusy kill that M.K grin..

loll...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mrmos: 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hargbo:
I will not agree with you, During that fight, if you notice Sunny did not attack at all, all he did was defend himself while finding a way to subdue and Calm MK and at the same time he was even trying to justify the reason behind MK's action ...if he had attack, MK will not stand a chance...

I know Sunny is a very good fighter but that Black eyed power is virtually more powerful. Do you remember that one of those black eyed kids nearly killed the widow. All of them respect the power. It is only Pilgrim that is more powerful and can control the power. Sunny's son would have had the power but he didn't want it that's why he gave in to Pilgrim. Do you know that Pilgrim never had the black power before, he was only able to control it. But now that he has it and he can control the way others use it. He is most powerful. So, black power is virtually the most powerful

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hargbo(m): 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
Mrmos:

I know Sunny is a very good fighter but that Black eyed power is virtually more powerful. Do you remember that one of those black eyed kids nearly killed the widow. All of them respect the power. It is only Pilgrim that is more powerful and can control the power. Sunny's son would have had the power but he didn't want it that's why he gave in to Pilgrim. Do you know that Pilgrim never had the black power before, he was only able to control it. But now that he has it and he can control the way others use it. He is most powerful. So, black power is virtually the most powerful
yeah i agree with you....Pilgrim is bad news
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2018
Mary Kills People

Very thought provoking, good actors and storylines. Fascinating female lead called Mary who I couldn't decide if I should root for or not. There are no straight forward good or bad characters in this show. It's dark and highly entertaining.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShinyJay22(m): 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hargbo:
But that Pilgrim guy looks scary o...he has everything...he has the gift and he can control others people gift, moreover, that his tongues is quite powerful to seduce anybody to do his bidding...PILGRIM is the BOSS we have been waiting for....hopefully the actors will assemble in the next episode as Justice league... grin grin grin
Pilgrim can use his power to nullify the consequences of using the gift (i.e early death).
I also kind of have a feeling that the master was the one that locked Sunny's gift and that Sunny is actually the strongest man in the bad lands cos I believe if his gift is unleashed it could be far more stronger than Pilgrims...

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hargbo(m): 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
ShinyJay22:
Pilgrim can use his power to nullify the consequences of using the gift (i.e early death).
I also kind of have a feeling that the master was the one that locked Sunny's gift and that Sunny is actually the strongest man in the bad lands cos I believe if his gift is unleashed it could be far more stronger than Pilgrims...
this series really got me standing on my toe...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tonybod: 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
You guys should please dial down the spoiler a notch or give a spoiler alert, someone of us are still stock pilling.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 12:12am On Jun 20, 2018
Tonybod:
You guys should please dial down the spoiler a notch or give a spoiler alert, someone of us are still stock pilling.

i tire sef

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 20, 2018
GodMercy2015:
I just came across grey anatomy series, please where can I get the complete series from season 1 to 13. Thank​ you all.
Try O2 TV series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 20, 2018
ShinyJay22:
I am currently hooked on onto the Badlands right now and boy am I so looking forward to season 3 episode 9 already.
This is the best AMC show ever with high class fight sequences.Currently my third best season movie... Who's watched season 3,episode 8? Incase you are into action then this is the season movie for you.Where are my fellow citizens of the Badlands?
I lost interest in mid season 1, maybe I should have been patient for the build up before I stopped. Same thing I did to The Handsmaid and peeps are saying those 2 TV shows are interesting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 20, 2018
NiklausAkins:
Best Series of all time!!! The Originals..!
take it back... have you forgotten GOT, Prison Break, 24, Breaking Bad?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 20, 2018
Just finished "Jessica Jones", it has a good storyline but its kind of boring. I'm hooked already so I'll just finish season 2 and stop.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 12:49am On Jun 20, 2018
Cloak and daggers seem ok.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NiklausAkins(m): 2:09am On Jun 20, 2018
Lmao...the only serues i love and can say beat originals out of the ones u mentioned is Prison Break. i did not enjoy 24.. lol..

[qquote author=thegentleman post=68642955]take it back... have you forgotten GOT, Prison Break, 24, Breaking Bad?[/quote]
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 9:20am On Jun 20, 2018
Hargbo:
M.K that guy need some serious growing up to do...I don't know Aw Sunny will fix this mess now...but Sunny is something else, even without the gift he fights exceptionally well, same goes for the widow..am thinking of how they will if they are now fighting with the Gift...its gonna be a serious blast
No one in the badlands can beat sunny not even the widow. I remember when he fought with those three gifted in season one, they had to turn on their gift before they took him down. The guy have deadly skills.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AKWAPROPHET: 9:26am On Jun 20, 2018
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mrmos:

MK nearly killed him o so Sunny may not be as powerful as you think. Pilgrim is now the most powerful man now. To even think that Bajie warned him but he didnt listen. The lady that saved this lady baron (the widow) may also have some powers but not sure how hers will be. Next epi is gonna be lit.
Sunny didn't want to fight him. He was trying to stop him not kill him.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
Tonybod:
Wentworth new season premiere today smiley
Yeah grin Let's see whether Ferguson will rise up from the dead.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hargbo(m): 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
isaiah9:
No one in the badlands can beat sunny not even the widow. I remember when he fought with those three gifted in season one, they had to turn on their gift before they took him down. The guy have deadly skills.
my thinking too...Sunny was able to handle them until they had to turn on there gift

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
please somebody should kindly suggest a good comedy series for me.

thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hello everyone, can anyone help me with a site to download Goliath. Funny thing is I downloaded ep. 1 - 3 and I can't even remember the site I used.

Sites with 480p video quality will be most appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2018
Why would they end Goliath season 2 like that,am pissed undecided undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
Nova15:
Cloak and daggers seem ok.
waste of mb and time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ufranklin92:
Why would they end Goliath season 2 like that,am pissed undecided undecided

As in eh. There should have been more episodes to tie up the loose ends. I can't believe they let Marisol and Gabriel get away with all the sh*t they pulled.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

As in eh. There should have been more episodes to tie up the loose ends. I can't believe they let Marisol and Gabriel get away with all the sh*t they pulled.

I swear boss,or if there is gonna be a season 3,maybe they will continue from there,it shouldn't in anyhow end that way please,is painful cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mekaprime: 1:07am On Jun 21, 2018
Hargbo:

Honestly, I think that mk guy is really a pain in the ass. So because Sonny killed his mum, he wants to take revenge. What of those people he killed while he was in the dark mode, who takes revenge for those people.... I think Pligram first victim will be that girl with the dark power, she might confront Pligram concerning the death of her brother and Pligram being the villain he is will use her & test his newly acquired power.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hargbo(m): 1:10am On Jun 21, 2018
mekaprime:

Honestly, I think that mk guy is really a pain in the ass. So because Sonny killed his mum, he wants to take revenge. What of those people he killed while he was in the dark mode, who takes revenge for those people.... I think Pligram first victim will be that girl with the dark power, she might confront Pligram concerning the death of her brother and Pligram being the villain he is will use her & test his newly acquired power.
am sure Bajie will laugh and tell Sunny "see I told you it was a bad idea" in the next episode

(1) (2) (3) ... (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) (1040) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.